9.6 Excellent

Canyonville, Oregon 97417

• Phone Phone ?
  • Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes
  • Casino Casino yes

Ask fellow campers about "Seven Feathers RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $53.00

This marks our 40th RV park (some expensive, some not, most middle of the road dollarwise)in 20 states over the past 18 months (we're full timers) and is without a doubt the best of the bunch. On the 1-10 scale, this is actually an 11 for us. From the friendly, courteous, helpful staff to the level concrete pads, roomy spacious sites, and asphalt interior roads and everything in between, it's just a great park. Good mixture of back-in and pull-thru sites, all with grass, a picnic table, patio and a tree. Interior roads are wide enough that even big rigs can navigate with ease. On call and frequent shuttles to the casino (across I-5), along with a large truck stop for fuel add to the convenience. It is a popular place, so advance reservations might be in order. And even when full, it's a quiet place to spend a night or longer. Will we stay there again? Without a doubt! We camped at Seven Feathers RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $40.00

Very clean restrooms. Large pull through sites. Convienent to the casino. We have stay a few times now and always great. We camped at Seven Feathers RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $53.00

This review is for an overnight stay. The value is not there for an overnight stop. For traveling, if we stop in this location again, we will stay in the dry camping lot. The good news is you can obtain a discount for using their players club card. The fuel prices were the best in the area. There is a free shuttle to the casino. Free cable is provided along with an enclosed dog park. There is also an enclosed pool and hot tub. We camped at Seven Feathers RV Park in a Motorhome.

JDR

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $46.00

Great park and with good sites. The sites are cement and paved roads. Easy to get around. All the services work well and easy to hook up. The staff is good and helpful. We always enjoy staying here when in the area. We camped at Seven Feathers RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Seven Feathers RV Park

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $54.00

We took a quick weekend trip with the kids to relax for the New Years weekend. Park was full, lots of nice rigs. Everyone was really friendly. The kids loved the pool and the trails. The community fire pits where fun, and a nice opportunity to meet others. We took the shuttle over to the casino and enjoyed the ice cream parlor. They have created a top-notch facility here! We camped at Seven Feathers RV Park in a Motorhome.

JDR

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $42.00

Great park, sites are cement with paved roads. All sites are landscaped with tables and a patio. We always make this a stop when headed thru Oregon on I-5. We camped at Seven Feathers RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $49.00

Seven feathers has always been a favorite place to go however the last 4 trips has made me change my five star rating to a one star. Seven feathers now rents out their beautiful pool for children's swim parties which is making the pool unusable to the rv guests, unless you don't mind sharing a pool with 25 out of control screaming kids. Additionally twice in the last two weeks the pool has been closed due to high PH levels. Guess what might be raising the PH level. This park has always been a clean beautiful park and still is however unless things change I'm not sure we will come back. Since when is a Casino style RV resort an amusement parks for kids to run astray. We camped at Seven Feathers RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $42.00

Our favorite stop on Hwy 5 in Oregon. Exit 99, has easy fuel station for BIG RIGs. Plenty of Grass and trees. Utilities fine, Some of Pull throughs OK for Direct TV. Fenced in Dog Park. Very Professional Office Staff. Price seems to go up Every Year. Long Sites, Shuttle we bring you to Casino. Weekend(SAT and SUN) Buffet not as Good as Weekly Theme Buffet(Mon to Thur). We camped at Seven Feathers RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Grass

About 200 miles from Portland and 220 from Redding, Ca. Nice Golf course in Mrtyle Creek(9 Miles).

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $47.00

Told I needed to come and check out this place. Yes a great place to stay. Power and water is good. Nice level concrete spaces. Has grass nest to you. Place is well kept. Pretty quite. Get 10% off if you have a players card. I think it should be more than that. Would stay again. We camped at Seven Feathers RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $49.00

Driving I-5 through Oregon? I've done the drive multiple times a year for the past 10 years with our RV. I had other top pick parks, until I found this one last year. Since, then, I've stayed here four times and have not been disappointed. Spaces are sufficiently separated, giving us room. They are concrete and level. I've stayed in both the back-in and pull thru sites. The back-in spaces are preferred, as they generally back you into a hill side, or a creek... making one feel more out in the wilderness. Only "complaint" is that sewer connections have been long runs. Make reservations early during summer months. We camped at Seven Feathers RV Park in a Motorhome.

A Truck Stop is next door to the RV Park, with special RV lanes for fuel. The store in the Truck Stop is well equipped. A casino is on the other side of the freeway, which has both an all you can eat buffet, and a formal Steakhouse (K-Bar). Both are good choices. The buffet provides discounts if you get a casino "Player's Card". The only thing negative I can say about the casino is that if you dislike secondhand smoke, the smoke free section isn't going to be smoke free enough for you. Luckily, the smoke doesn't carry into either eating facility (nor the gift shop). Using a CB channel, or a phone number, the shuttle will come right to your RV site to pick you up and take you to places in town (though most go to the Casino or Truck Stop). Multiple shuttles run, so wait times are not long. Discounts are provided if you have a "Player's Card" which you can get at the casino. There is no charge for the card. And, by signing up, you get $5.00 credit for gambling.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $36.00

I'd been here one other time, attending an RV rally. I stayed at the hotel at the casino that time. This stay, I was attending another RV rally and stayed there in my RV. This RV resort is among the nicest I've been to. It really offers a lot as well: - Paved interior roads - Paved RV sites - Real grass and shrubs on each site - Large, covered outdoor pavilion - Small, but comfortable clubhouse with kitchen, large TV and projection screen - Large indoor pool - Large, clean bath houses - Two community fire rings with propane fire pits and benches - Free shuttle service to casino - Access to nearby truck stop without having to leave property We stayed here 5 nights and we'd stay here again. We were in pull-through RV site 86. We camped at Seven Feathers RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $43.00

Beautiful resort style park. Especially clean with great sites and amenities. Each site has a picnic table and great hook-ups with two choices for your sewer dump. Staff is very nice and helpful and so is the grounds staff It is part of the casino complex so restaurants and entertainment are available as well as gambling. We found they had entertainment at least 5 nights a week and bring in "name" entertainment on some weekends. We have been here several times and will return. We camped at Seven Feathers RV Park in a Motorhome.

Great place for walking and if you have a dog they have dog areas as well. Casino entertainment is excellent and they have some great pie at the Kabi Café for a reasonable price. Roseburg is about 25 miles away if you need city amenities.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $46.00

7-Feathers is our definition of what an RV park ought to be. Everyone we met on staff was friendly and knowledgeable; the park is well laid out, exceeding neat and clean. Lots of grass between spacious sites, trees at every site (not so good for sate little reception), sites are level concrete (long enough for your RV and tow vehicle), and there's a picnic table at each site. Interior roads are paved and navigation is easy for big rigs. And a valet cheerfully leads you to your site and makes sure everything is OK for hook ups. Full hook ups are nicely located in the center of each site with two sewer options to make it even easier. Other reviews have talked about all the amenities you'll enjoy here. Grocery shopping is close by (little less than a mile away) and you can refuel at the truck stop that is right on the casino grounds. We've stayed here multiple times and will do so again on our annual trips down south and back to Washington state. We camped at Seven Feathers RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $40.00

Everything a TEN, EXCEPT I didn't want my motorhome washed nor did Iwant my tow vehicle washed. They over water with hard water that leaves water spots on my motorhome and towed vehicle. The last time we stayed here I had the water turned off at my campsite. We camped at Seven Feathers RV Park in a Motorhome.

Great place to fill up with diesel fuel, stay in the left two lanes for R V service

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $47.00

Our 2nd time staying here. Beautifully kept park. We camped at Seven Feathers RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Seven Feathers RV Park

Are you affiliated with Seven Feathers RV Park ?