Eugene Kamping World RV Park

Coburg, Oregon

Arnold4adventure

Very tight turns and narrow roads. This is an older park and not designed for big rigs. Although they say pull-through sites, it is so tight we had to back out. There are cars, campers, and trailers hanging out into the street to make driving difficult. Electric was good, Wi-Fi was not so good. Many long time people here making it look more like a trailer park. A few feral dogs running free. We stayed one night and would not stay again. They charge extra for each kid, never understand this, our 2 didn't even get out of the rig. They have an old playground but I wouldn't consider it family friendly since they charge extra (kind of like a fine) if you have kids. We camped at Eugene Kamping World RV Park in a Motorhome.

dd2some

Great location and very quiet. Laundry was clean and worked well. Sites were long and level. Reception was friendly and helpful, but weak Internet. We would stay here again. We camped at Eugene Kamping World RV Park in a Motorhome.

Mike F

I have been staying here monthly, for about 4 months. The sites are fairly close together. The park is well maintained. Prices are competitive. Office has a small store with very few items. There is a T/A truck stop on the same road, for any must have items. A new Camping World is just up the road, to be opened Spring of 2014. Propane sales on site. Very friendly staff. Fills up rather quickly during football season, UofO Ducks. Great over night campground. We camped at Eugene Kamping World RV Park in a Motorhome.

Desert Beacon

It is an adequate overnight stop and convenient to I-5. We arrived after the office closed and self-registered, calculating the Good Sam discount as best we could. The friendly manager charged us a bit less in the morning. Older facilities but the common areas were clean. Long-term residents around the perimeter of the facility, but it seemed quiet and secure. Wi-Fi was not accessible from our site which was well away from the office. We camped at Eugene Kamping World RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Phaeton40AH

I'm glad I did not read the recent reviews of this park, because I would probably not have stopped. For me, this park worked great as a one-night stopover. It was located close to I-5 and easy to find. I arrived after the office closed, but they had a very thorough and easy-to-understand check-in process. The pull-through site I selected was just around the corner from the office and accommodated my RV perfectly. The site was level and the Wi-Fi worked just fine. The only issue was the sewer connection, which was too far to easily hook up. I remedied that problem by using the dump station as I was leaving. I would definitely stop here again if I was in the area. We camped at Eugene Kamping World RV Park in a Motorhome.

RollingCondo

The pull-through sites were very close together. Had to take our tow off the tow dolly in order to make the turns inside the park. The office was very friendly. It was quiet. We camped at Eugene Kamping World RV Park in a Motorhome.

bootslammer

If you like your awning touching your neighbor and extremely slow wi-fi, this park is for you. Better bet to go two miles down the road to another park. Kamping World has thee slowest wi-fi in any park I stayed at and not many cable stations either. On Sunday they started mowing at 8 and did not stop till 2. Ugh. Showers were hot and fairly clean. Water pressure is not good. We camped at Eugene Kamping World RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

CHon

This place is an old KOA and not much has changed. Updates are needed badly. The best thing about this place was the playground and field area for the kids, and that was not much. Some of the wood play structures looked unsafe (rated by my kids). The basketball area was a bent rim in the middle of a dirt area. Not much freeway noise even though it is close to I-5. The sites are cramped, but long. I did not have to unhook. Your neighbors sewer line is close to your door. There are a lot of full timers here, some are good and others need to go. I especially liked the trailer with all of the cats. The restrooms were okay to use, but the showers were not the greatest. If you need a place to stay for the night so you can hook and book the next morning, this place will do. The RV resort on the same offramp would probably be a better place to stay, but the Interstate traffic noise would be much worse. I normally do not rate Wi-Fi, but it was slow. If you can get away with water and power for your stay, I would secure one of those sites so you are not packed in to one area like we were. If I had to, I would stay here again, but I would research the area better for a nicer campground. Be safe and happy travels. We camped at Eugene Kamping World RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Nicknacks

There are lots of bugs. The washrooms were not clean, complete with wallpaper rolling and ripped. One staff was trying hard but was unsure of solutions. The Wifi connection very, very slow. There is almost no point using it! We camped at Eugene Kamping World RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

nmunozjr

A nice and clean park in Coburg and near Eugene. The sites are level side by side and very clean. Not fancy, but meets all the needs a traveler may have. We stayed here and got the weekly rate. We camped at Eugene Kamping World RV Park in a Motorhome.

margeandbob

Easy on/off interstate 5. Close to Eugene/Springfield. Quiet no hwy or train noise. Lot of permanent residents on the grounds but they neat and tidy. WiFi, cable TV, Verizon all worked good. We stayed 2 nights and would stay here again. We camped at Eugene Kamping World RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Kytravl

Good overnight stop. Pluses are easy off easy on I-5. Large truck stop and truck wash joining CG. Gravel and narrow sites not suitable for outside RV activities. Monaco Coach is located within 1/2 mile with tours at 2 each afternoon during the week. Eugene is 5 miles south on I 5. Will use if in area again. We camped at Eugene Kamping World RV Park in a Motorhome.

cba

This is an older park with a fair number of apparent longtimers here, but sites are not junky or cluttered. The park is well kept, very clean and quiet. While close to the freeway, noise is not an issue. Most of the sites are level and have room for slides. Good electric and water pressure. There is a bonus of a very large fenced dog run. We would stay here again. We camped at Eugene Kamping World RV Park in a Motorhome.

flyturbo60

We stayed here for two nights and the price reflects having only w & e. Also we had the Good Sam discount. We didn't need sewer as we were only here two days. We stayed here in early 2006 and have enjoyed our stay both times. The last time there were more RV factories to go through, but there is still plenty to do in the area. We camped at Eugene Kamping World RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Rick M

What others have said is basically true - an old KOA that's a little run down, but clean. Given the price it's true rating is 7 because of quietness. We opt for this campground over the expensive better rated ones because of road noise. I hate feeling miserable next day because of traffic noise not allowing proper sleep. We camped at Eugene Kamping World RV Park in a Motorhome.

Desert Paradise RV Resort

Yuma, Arizona

Casper KOA

Casper, Wyoming

Dream Catcher RV Park

Deming, New Mexico

All photos for Eugene Kamping World RV Park

Are you affiliated with Eugene Kamping World RV Park?