Meadowlark RV Park

Creswell, Oregon

298 E Oregon Ave
Creswell, Oregon 97426

• Tent Camping Tent Camping ?
  • Restrooms: vault Restrooms: vault yes
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Meadowlark RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $42.00

Very close to I-5 (you can see it from the exit). The pluses: I think they have the cleanest bathrooms I've ever seen. They also have a nice store with a nice beer selection. Wi-fi was good. We stayed here because of its close proximity to Alesong Brewing & Blending in Lorane. I don't see this park itself as a destination, or am I aware of much to do in Creswell or the surrounding areas. I could see stopping here for the night, but not much else. The park had very little in terms of things to do. Pets are welcome, but there wasn't any grass to run our dog around in (except for the small grass strips between RV sites). Overall, it wasn't a good value for the price and I probably won't stay again. We camped at Meadowlark RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

A very good Mexican restaurant (Los Cabos) is nearby. I recommend the Mole Chicken. There's also a Dollar Store across the street if you need to pick up various items. If you love beer, make a trip to Alesong Brewing & Blending in Lorane (about 15 miles away). They specialize in barrel-aged and Belgian-inspired beers. They have a tasting room with some scenic views and are located next door to King Estate Winery.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $36.00

Called to advise we would be arriving after 5PM (close); told to just take an open spot. No envelope or registration info on door front when we arrive, so no wi-fi access code for our one night stay. We camped at Meadowlark RV Park in a Motorhome.

If you are arriving after office hours (they say until 5PM but it was closed at 3PM when we called on a Friday), get a wifi password prior to arrival since they don't have any welcome information posted providing it after hours. Otherwise, you'll not have wi-fi until 8AM or so the next morning.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $35.00

Strategically, this park was located so we could schedule our southbound trip over Siskiyou Pass for midday when fog would be gone and any icy conditions melted. (Encountered both of those conditions on our southerly trip). While it was the rainy season and there were a few sites surrounded by water, staff gave us a high and dry location on both visits. We stayed at Meadowlark on our northbound trip to Portland as well as our return trip home. And we definitely will stay again. Also enjoyed the little community of Creswell. Be sure and check out the aerial video of the campground. Not sure why more locations aren't doing this. Really gives you a good look. We camped at Meadowlark RV Park in a Motorhome.

Downtown Creswell is about a mile away and well worth visiting. No big-box stores but we found the local grocery store--Farmlands-- (what a treat) to be competitive and such a pleasure to shop).

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $36.00

We drove around this park and two others in the Eugene area. We didn't want to pay the higher prices at the other parks and this place was just fine. Staff was super nice; allowed us to change our reservation dates after we'd made them. We stayed 4 nights in site 42. Convenient location to Eugene; gas station right across the street. Good price on beer in their camp store. They fill propane. Okay to receive a package here. Manager said it was $50 if we wanted to wash RV on-site (because city water is so expensive). Wifi worked fine for surfing; we had multiple bars AT&T LTE here so we used that for streaming. Bustling park; seems most are residents/long-term that come and go from work. Sites were kept up, not a whole lot of stuff sitting around the RVs. Transient sites are in the long, middle row north of the office if you're looking at the park on Google Earth. Site 42 was one of their longest, probably 70'. It was very nice to be able to easily fit all of our stuff on one site (40' fiver, truck, motorcycles, trailer, SUV). Gravel pull thru. Hookups worked as desired. Included cable (but could never find the Fox station) so switched to over-the-air channels and that was much better. Hefty picnic table. Interstate noise wasn't noticeable once inside RV. Easy to pull in and pull out. Weren't slide-to-slide with our neighbor, probably 5-7 strides in-between. Site 42 was nice as it was near a utility shed/area so there was even more room on drivers side. They fill up during UofOregon football home games, but otherwise it seemed there were multiple transient sites available. There's not a lot of "fluff" here like lots of landscaping, snazzy pool, etc but it has what you need, in a convenient location, with nice people, for a decent price. We camped at Meadowlark RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Meadowlark RV Park

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $35.00

Three positive things: friendly staff and people, great selection of beer and wines in the store, and fantastic off leash area for dogs. However, not a pleasant atmosphere. Sites are very close together. Feels like it is just being managed, not updated. Gravel and dirt sites were made worse with the rain. I didn't bother to unhitch, as I wanted to leave as soon as possible. We camped at Meadowlark RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $33.00

Stayed in a pull-through without unhooking toad. Site was long enough and fairly level. It is close to the interstate but noise was not a problem for us. Close to Eugene but cheaper than Eugene parks. No complaints for the one night we stayed. Verizon cell and internet worked. We camped at Meadowlark RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $35.00

Packed gravel sites, fairly level. Roads paved and packed gravel. Some permanent residents. Easy to get to. Some road noise from I 5. Good wi-fi once you get on. Overnight place only, not a destination. We camped at Meadowlark RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $35.00

We stayed at Meadowlark RV Park for two nights in a 40' fifth wheel. We were satisfied with our stay at the campground, although it is by no means a destination park. The hookups worked well but the wifi rarely worked. Our pull-through site was on gravel but was long enough to accommodate us comfortably. However, since the hookups were so far to the front of the site, we needed to disconnect our tow vehicle and park it behind the 5er. We did not have a picnic table on our site, although we noticed that most sites did have a picnic table. The campground was extremely convenient to I-5 but our site was far enough away from the highway that we couldn't hear any highway noise. We camped at Meadowlark RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $35.00

Nice park only stayed one night. Office staff very friendly. They take you out to your sites. Gravel level lots. Some grass between sites. Easy access from I-5, close to the highway but minimal noise. Wifi poor at best. No cable. We camped at Meadowlark RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

42 pull thru

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $35.00

Very convenient to the Interstate (but the noise was surprisingly light), this RV park is pretty nice overall. There were no trees in our area and only a little grass, but it was still pleasant, and everyone was quite nice. The hookups were convenient and the free WiFi was decent. Bathrooms/showers were adequate and the laundry room was small but clean (closes at 9pm so start your clothes by 7:30pm). The store was better stocked than most RV park stores, and the management was very pleasant and friendly. We would definitely stay here again if we were in the area. We camped at Meadowlark RV Park in a Motorhome.

Within short walking distance (near the entrance to the park) is a drive-up coffee spot (although we walked up one day and they said that was fine). Their coffee is quite good, and they will add a chocolate covered coffee been treat for each cup, if you so desire. The RV park store had ice cream and drinks and was well stocked. Los Cabos Mexican Restaurant in town is fairly good; even better is the El Tapatio Mexican Restaurant in Cottage Grove. This RV park is convenient to Eugene, OR.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $35.00

Entry into park is very easy both from I5 and from the street. This park has new owners who, we are told, have done a great deal of work. Park is not especially pretty YET but it served our needs. We pull a 43' fifth wheel. Staff is wonderful. Most guests are full time or seasonal. All were very friendly. Lanes some paved some gravel. Sites are gravel, wide and level. Many long sites. Utilities are well placed and worked well. Good Cable TV & Satellite reception. WiFI was really good. No dog park. No pool & no play area for kids. If you were in the very front row, you would hear road noise. Our site was further in the park and we had no road noise. No bugs. We would definitely return if in the area again. We camped at Meadowlark RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Creswell is a charming small town. Visit the 6 covered bridges in Cottage Grove - its a nice driving tour. Just driving around Eugene was nice. It's a nice town.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $32.00

On I-5, easy in/out, level pull-thru sites. Great people. We have stopped here several times on our way through. Don't notice freeway noise. Good wifi, clean showers and restrooms. Will definitely stop in again when we're going through Oregon. We camped at Meadowlark RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Great stop over. Fuel across the street.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $34.00

As many of you may have heard, there has been a lot of rain the the Pacific Northwest this past winter. This is very apparent at this park. This is a very old KOA that has been recently reopened as a private park. At this time (March 30, 2017) there is much standing water (and mud) all around the park. I know this is not the parks fault, but it still distracts from the experience. The roads are asphalt and the spaces are gravel. There is grass between the sites. As mentioned above, there is also a lot of mud. There is reasonable space between the sites with grass there. The spaces are fairly level. The one thing is that they charge the same for FHU or WE only. So 34 dollars for a WE site is kind of steep, especially since they don't have cable. The do have some OTA channels, however. But this seems to be about the best price of a reasonable place in the area. I am sure this would be nicer in after the storms stop, but the no sewer thing still doesn't seem right. On the good side, the manager is very nice and helpful, and I was completely amazed when I went into the restrooms. The are outstanding. You can tell that they have been redone. They are clean and spacious. Not at all what you would expect looking at the outside portions of the park. Overall, I don't know if I would stay here again. I would have to think about it, considering the price sans sewer, and no cable. We camped at Meadowlark RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $31.00

Just off US5 Trees along the edge of park cut down on the road noise. restrooms and showers were clean spaces were close together but still had some privacy. The folks who own it are very friendly and go out of their way to help. only stayed on night. We camped at Meadowlark RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $34.00

Super easy access off I-5. Next to freeway but didn't notice any noise. We were in the center of the park. Love that there is grass! Level, gravel sites. We have stayed here three times when traveling through. Very convenient! We didn't even have to disconnect. Cheap fuel across the road on our way to the freeway. Great people, great place. We camped at Meadowlark RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Meadowlark RV Park

Are you affiliated with Meadowlark RV Park ?