Willamette Wine Country RV Park

• Recreation Room Recreation Room no
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no

Newadventurers

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $38.00

I must say that we were quite disappointed with this park. We were here for 2 weeks to visit the wine country. Customer service here was not good. The staff was not knowledgeable or very helpful at all. We met a resident here and were told that they had new management and this person has watched as the place has declined.This park needs TLC, the grass was dead, shrubs, trees needed to be trimmed. There were weeds growing in the cracks of the cement. The only green grass was at the first site when you entered where the manager lived. Dog Poop in many areas. Not sure why some RVer's choose not to be responsible for their animals. Many permanent residents here and about 1/3 of the park was for short term.

We will not return to this park. We camped at Willamette Wine Country RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Do visit the Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum its great. They even have a water park with a jet on the roof.

For Dining we recommend the Dundee Bistro, spendy but the food is superb.

Joel Palmer House in Dayton. 3 course tasting menu. Menu items are based on mushrooms. Wonderful

Sunday brunch Eola Hills Winery, Rickreall OR make a reservation. Pan fried oysters, 3 kinds of Eggs Benedict... lovely desserts.

There are lots of great wines here

Dawnya

Date of Stay: January, 2015 - $40.00

We love this park. Stayed for 3 months this winter. The park grounds are well maintained and it is easy access to everything. Very green. Over the course of our stay the bathrooms were not cleaned regularly. Sometimes we were out of toilet paper or hand towels for a couple days at a time. The men's bathroom was serviced the least. Overall I appreciated the park and their friendly staff. We camped at Willamette Wine Country RV Park in a Motorhome.

Silver Tex

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $36.00

This place smell really bad. Seriously. There are some open fields so when we smelled what we thought was fertilized. After we took a drive on a side road that goes behind the park we were surprised to learn that there were 2 huge holding ponds for raw human sewage. The day before we left the air was still and the smell became unbearable. There are other issues with this park; however, this is the deal breaker. Never going to return. We camped at Willamette Wine Country RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

oretortuga

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $36.00

On one phone call to the park made reservations for two big rigs. Later noticed $4.00 charged for each site as a reservation charge. I have never had to pay a reservation fee unless there was a 3rd party doing the reservation service---I was not informed of this fee when I called. At the parking site cable TV was very snowy and hard to watch. My 50 amp electrical system would shut down due to low voltage problems in the afternoon hours because of many folks using air conditioning. Not a bad park except for overcharging, poor electrical, poor TV. We camped at Willamette Wine Country RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $36.00

I was surprised to see some of the lower recent reviews. We had stayed at this park a few years ago and feared it had gone downhill. We did not find this to be the case at all. Long pull-through level sites with grass and picnic tables. Yes, some of the grass is brown, but I was pleased they are conserving water. Very close to wine tasting. We would definitely stay here again. We have a 43 ft rig. We camped at Willamette Wine Country RV Park in a Motorhome.

rvfools

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $36.00

I called for a reservation and they stated that the rate with Good Sam and AAA were $36.00. I asked if that was the price including tax. They said YES. I inquired about WIFI and they said it is included. When we arrived a few hours later, My husband checked in and the bill was $40.36. I called the desk from my site and they informed me that there was an additional $4.00 processing fee and an additional fee that we need to pay on line of $5.00 for WIFI. The place was certainly nothing special. WE WILL NEVER RETURN!!!!!!!!!!! RIP OFF!!!!!!! We camped at Willamette Wine Country RV Park in a Motorhome.

Windshift

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $33.00

This looks like an older park trying to upgrade. The cable is analog TV and does not come in well. The sites are narrow with slides out. They could use some better maintenance of the grounds. The first thing we had to do was to clean up our site after someone's dog. Then sweep the cement pad and remove the weeds from the cracks. Everything else seems to work well. You have to make your reservation on-line. When you call they say they return calls twice a day. This was not our first choice for this area and while there is nothing bad about this park we will probably look elsewhere if we are in the area again. We camped at Willamette Wine Country RV Park in a Motorhome.

loves to camp w/dogs

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $36.00

Price does not reflect $3 charge for making the reservation online. Hookups inconvenient, water spigot it situated so you can't put a splitter on it. We had a pull thru, had to unhitch the tow first to get the motor home in line for connections. The trees on sites don't really provide shade, grass is not green, they did mow while we were there which made it more presentable. Lots of kids during the weekend using pool, etc. Did not use baths, showers or laundry. We had moved here from a 10 park in McMinnville because we wanted to stay another 3 nights visiting friends. Had also read on a review that the management required notice when leaving or would charge another night....this wasn't verbalized at check in, however, we did drop a note in the mailbox the am of leaving just to be safe (ridiculous little rule). We camped at Willamette Wine Country RV Park in a Motorhome.

Doug67

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $40.00

The managers do not have a clue about the needs and wants of RVers. They open and close the office randomly even though they have enough help to keep it open. The grass is more dead than alive, weeds are in the cracks, lights are out, etc. The sites are not level and generally require boards under the tires. Then they charge too much for what you get. We will not return. We camped at Willamette Wine Country RV Park in a Motorhome.

kenny449

Date of Stay: June, 2014 - $33.00

When we made our reservation about a month ago, we requested the same site as we had previously stayed in. They had our information so they knew which one it was. We called back about a week ahead of time and confirmed and they assured us again our site was available. At check in at 3:00 in the afternoon after a days drive, the office was closed for lunch. Lunch at 3:00 during prime check in time? Once the office was open, I told them someone was in our site. They informed me that that was not the site I was reserved in. As the owner/manager was away, we checked with her a few days later, there was on record of the site being changed and she confirmed that we should have been in that site. The rig in the site we had reserved has had no one in it the whole time we have been here and they have a "team" getting to the bottom of the mix up. I don't know if I wold stay here again since there is no way of knowing ahead of arriving if I actually have a reservation even though I have two emails confirming my reservation, site number and a confirmation number. Also, there has been to presence of any staff outside the office the whole time we have been here so I'm not sure any of the rules would be enforced. I know the rule regarding the year restriction and condition of rigs isn't. There are a lot of live ins in the park and most of their sites are kept up, some are not. One weird rule is that you have to check out or you will be charged for an additional night or nights until they figure out you aren't still here. I guess you have to do that if you never leave the office. The park is putting is some really nice vintage trailers but unfortunately about a half dozen of there are in the larger pull throughs for big rigs. We camped at Willamette Wine Country RV Park in a Motorhome.

Areveenewbie

Date of Stay: December, 2013 - $40.00

Have stayed here a few times. Might be getting worse. The rates are. Usually I am through here in the summer. Rates were the same in winter as in summer. Decent facilities. Office is never open in the winter, I guess. The guy who mows the lawns is nice, but the guy rolling around on skateboard is new. I liked the lady manager when I've been here before, but didn't get a chance to meet the new one. The permanent stay folks seem a bit unhappy with the way things are going, I guess. I'll probably see what else is in the area. The last time I looked there weren't very many choices. We camped at Willamette Wine Country RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

silverado

Date of Stay: September, 2013 - $36.00

Good stop, near McMinnville and Evergreen Air and Space Museum(MUST STOP) Mostly pull throughs. Cable TV terrible. WiFi strong. Verizon OK. Could use a dedicated dog park. We camped at Willamette Wine Country RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Doug67

Date of Stay: August, 2013 - $18.00

Nice cement pads long enough for big rigs. Extra parking for toad. Picnic table at most sites. Grass between sites and nice separation. Some trees that are tall and some that are short. Nice managers. The main problems for me are these: they do not regularly mow the grass. I was here on a monthly stint, and they mowed my site about once a month. I currently have grass that is taller than my knees where they haven't trimmed. There is indeed a smell from the sewage ponds that are immediately east of the park but the prevailing wind is from the west so it is rarely smelled and it doesn't generally last too long. There is at least one long term camper who ties their black lab outside and leaves. The dog barks a lot, but the managers won't do anything about it. The park has the "10 year rule" but there are several RVs that far exceed it. There is even one that has plywood nailed on the outside to cover damage to the siding and several other RVs that have not been washed in years. They are green with mold. The highway noise is there, but not a problem unless you are very sensitive to noise. They just got new managers so things are changing. Hopefully for the better. One change is that they now have full recycling and not just cardboard. We camped at Willamette Wine Country RV Park in a Motorhome.

Don Howard

Date of Stay: April, 2013 - $35.00

Very nice park, paved sites, lots of grass, well lighted. Close to wineries, 30 minutes to a casino. The park store is open Sundays during the season. Several lived-in RVs, but they keep the area uncluttered. We camped at Willamette Wine Country RV Park in a Motorhome.

T Conboy

Date of Stay: November, 2012 - $46.00

This campground was just a big parking lot with hookups. We stayed here for a close shakedown trip of our new RV. There were many long term residents that seemed a bit shady. The store was closed Sunday and the staff were nowhere to be found. Horrible stench from nearby water. Place was reasonably clean and well taken care of. We camped at Willamette Wine Country RV Park in a Motorhome.

Roamer's Rest RV Park

Tualatin, Oregon

Portland-Woodburn RV Park

Woodburn, Oregon

Are you affiliated with Willamette Wine Country RV Park?