Huntington, Oregon

Huntington, Oregon

6170 Highway 201
Huntington, Oregon 97907

Recent Rate: $29 5/2017

• Restrooms (Plumbed) Restrooms (Plumbed) ?

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $29.00

What a lovely park. We had a well groomed, long pull thru spot. Right on the river. No need to unhook. Friendly welcome from the owner and her three gentle Labs. A big favorite with fishermen, but also a good base for exploring the area. We camped at Catfish Junction RV Park & Campgrounds in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $16.00

I believe this park is under rated by many web sites. First of all location is a 10+, the owner is 10+, sites are tight but we have been in tighter so 8 for them, restrooms have recently been completely remodeled so 10 there so over all 9. We camped at Catfish Junction RV Park & Campgrounds in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $14.00

The sites were clean and we had views of the snake river with beautiful sun set pictures. The hosts were very friendly. Easy in and out and just a little ways from the highway. Also very quiet. We enjoyed it very much. We camped at Catfish Junction RV Park & Campgrounds in a Fifth Wheel.

Fire Ring

We spent a day driving to hells canyon and found a couple very nice campgrounds there that we want to try next time. We like to park a few days and scout out the outline areas. Lots to see if you just slow down and look around.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $25.00

.The park was nestled on the Snake River with boat access if required. Because you were near the water, increase in bugs was apparent. The park could not control this but it was a nuisance with bugs getting into RV.

Campground is close to Interstate 84, very quiet - no road noise. Laundry facilities machines were adequate but room was dirty. Owners were helpful with directions. We camped at Catfish Junction RV Park & Campgrounds in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $14.00

The guy who checked us in was not friendly at all. There were about 20 open sites (some really pretty facing the river), but he parked us as far away as possible with no view, right beside the only other camper in a small camper. Felt sorry for the old guy, as we were almost on top of him with our slides. No reason to have done this. He guided us into our site, and kept yelling "come on, come on!" because he didn't think we were driving fast enough. It had some really tight turns, coming close to posts (why do they put those in there anyway?), so we were taking our time. Then he came up to our window and said "I've parked tons of rigs bigger than yours, so you don't have to worry when I say it's okay". We've been driving a 40' motor home for 8 years and know how to park without mishap. Games pavilion was quite grubby. Pretty setting along Snake River, too bad service wasn't a good experience. We camped at Catfish Junction RV Park & Campgrounds in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2014 - $30.00

Nice and quiet park. We faced out to river. Good pull-thru with FH. Verizon worked good for the internet but not phone reception. Owners were very nice. Easy to get to. But we must have picked the wrong month. Fishing was not good unless you had a boat. And the mayflies were horrible. We were unable to spend anytime outside due to the bugs. And we couldn't leave any windows open as they get in thru the screens. 2 days later we are still swatting them in our mh. Do watch out for the dog poo. Another time of the year it may have been better. At least it was quiet and not many people there. We camped at Catfish Junction RV Park & Campgrounds in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2014 - $25.00

I stayed here two years ago. This time, it appears they did acquire the "closed" park next door. Cheap, quiet place to overnight. Pull-throughs do not have sewer, back-ins, have sewer. You get a special key for the bathrooms. I did not get one, so didn't check the bathrooms. Owners were nice people, helped me into my site. Also, I filled up my water tank so I wouldn't have to use my hose, found out my water pump went POOF. The park owner very nicely let me drain my tank (I asked permission) onto the ground so I wouldn't have to travel with a full tank. I appreciated this. We camped at Catfish Junction RV Park & Campgrounds in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $13.00

The good; inexpensive, not to far off of the Interstate, friendly folks own it, long pull throughs, good Wi-Fi, good Verizon, The negative; As I was hooking up the electric I failed to inspect the grass median between sites and stepped in dog doo doo. I did notice the owner has two very large dogs that have free run of the park. Also for some reason the owner has lined all the streets and ends of the parking sites with railroad ties sticking out of the ground 2 feet. This actually narrows up the access roads and parking sites and for big rigs makes swing room and access much more difficult. He did guide us into the site and I had to swing through tree branches with my mirror to swing wide enough to avoid hitting the railroad ties. Probably would not return. We camped at Catfish Junction RV Park & Campgrounds in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2013 - $13.00

This is a small park but has taken over the park next to it so they have more sites. Some sites are full hookup but most are water and electric only. It is very clean and well maintained. The staff is great and it is a Pass Port America park, so the price is half off. You can go fishing if you wish in the Snake River that runs right along the park. This is a nice park and you should try it out for yourself. We camped at Catfish Junction RV Park & Campgrounds in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2012 - $12.00

We stayed here in a 40' motorhome with tow vehicle using our Passport membership. We were in a site by the office. All full hookup sites are 30 amp with large trees. 50 amp sites have no sewer. Around site are roaming turkeys (2, chickens (6) and lots of bugs. 30 amp sites are gravel with grass and level. We cut our 4 night stay to 2. We would probably find another park elsewhere. Park personnel friendly and helpful. We camped at Catfish Junction RV Park & Campgrounds in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2012 - $12.00

Older park. Easy pull through, down in a valley next to the Snake river with boat access to the river. Owner very nice. Isolated area with lots of mountains around. We stayed one night but wish we would have had another day to enjoy the beauty around us. Park is clean. Entrance looks kind of messy due to her array of animals (turkeys, goats, chickens, dogs). They are all caged or fenced and the dogs very friendly. We really liked it here but we like simple and not all the frills. Verizon MIFI had a good signal. Evening sunset and morning sunrise were spectacular! Passport America park. We camped at Catfish Junction RV Park & Campgrounds in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2012 - $28.00

We stayed here one night, and it is a good overnight place just off I-84, right on the Snake River. We stayed in a pull through spot which more than handled our 62' feet length. The park is a work in progress, but the owners are working hard to improve the park. There are no sewer hookups in the pull through sites, but we were more concerned with having 50amp service as it was hot and we needed to run both A/C's. We used their dump station on the way out. We would stay here again. We camped at Catfish Junction RV Park & Campgrounds in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2012 - $1.00

This RV park is closed, buildings appear to be abandoned, rope across entry. There is another RV park right next door, the owners of the park next door stated that this park is closed due to bankruptcy. We camped at Catfish Junction RV Park & Campgrounds in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2012 - $24.00

If you just want a cheap overnight, this place is OK. Park is a bit loosely run. Owner's daughter checked me in, and said that the parents would collect from me later. No one ever came, I had to go find someone to pay. At the time I was there, the pull through sites had been winterized and couldn't be used, only the back in sites were available. Bathrooms and laundry were locked, don't know if you need permission or what to use them. There is some spacing, but not much between sites. TV over the air is rather spotty. All channels you can get are digital, but the channels will fade in and out depending on which way the wind blows. Verizon cellular modem worked fine on 3G. Verizon wireless land line (Home Phone Connect) service worked well. This park is located in the small "notch" of Oregon that is on Mountain Time. However, your cell phone may flip back and forth between Pacific or Mountain Time. Cash or check only, if you want to use credit cards, they will charge extra. Inexpensive place to overnight on I-84. We camped at Catfish Junction RV Park & Campgrounds in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2010 - $17.00

Nice level park located on the Snake river with easy access from I-84. This is a family friendly park with a boat ramp, playground and a small grocery store on the property. The owners are very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again. We camped at Catfish Junction RV Park & Campgrounds in a Motorhome.

Pioneer RV Park

Hermiston, Oregon

Vale Trails RV Park

Vale, Oregon

Exit 3 RV Park

Fruitland, Idaho

Are you affiliated with Catfish Junction RV Park & Campgrounds?