Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort

Recent Rate: $39 8/2013

Longitude: -123.832064

• yes-lake Waterfront

B n B Parker

Although the park is small, the sites are large and well maintained. We stayed in the Upper Marina campground. I recommend the Upper campground if you want it quieter, the Lower campground tends to get noisy and busy with all the boats and water toys being launched at one end and the main road at the other. This is a wonderful lake for boating and kayaking. We would camp here again. We camped at Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

happymom12

Yurts! I love staying in yurts and when I saw that Loon Lodge offered yurts for rental it was definitely the time for me to get out for a small weekend trip to Loon Lake. I drove from Portland and it was not a bad drive at all. When I got to the lodge, check in was smooth because I had made reservations in advance, about 3 months so I could get a yurt to myself. The lodge is also pet friendly which was great so that I could take my little corgi out to the woods for his enjoyment too! There is a small fee involved for pets but that was fine by me as long as I can have my best friend with me on this trip. The yurt had a trundle bed which was more than enough for my needs as I was only staying a night in order to recharge my batteries and be ready to take on the week! The yurt was equipped with a small fridge, microwave, and coffee pot which was pretty decent given that it was a yurt. Overall, things were clean and that was good. For a quick weekend jaunt, I would recommend Loon Lake Lodge to anyone! We camped at Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort in a Campground Cabin.

BryLily

We had a lower marina back-in site during the 4th of July holiday. Our rate included a Good Sam discount. We really expected more from this resort. The sites were small and close together, the roads were not paved, the landscaping was unkempt, the grass was brown; it just was not a pretty RV resort. People did not observe the quiet hours and drove fast throughout the resort; rules just were not enforced. However ,it was nice to be right by Loon Lake which is beautiful. We saw a bald eagle soaring overhead. As a family with three boys, we enjoyed the swimming/beach area but it was small. The boat rental on the dock was convenient and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We rented a paddle boat one day and a fishing boat another. The resort had daily crafts for the kids on the dock in the morning. I am uncertain if we would return here. We camped at Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort in a Motorhome.

ExNooYawk

This is a good park for people with motor boats and kids. They were all enjoying themselves. We found it to be a bit noisy with little enforcement of 'quiet hours'. Our neighbors had quite an argument going at 1:00 a.m. Sites were not private at all and pretty close together. The authors of the book, "The Lusty Life and Adventures of Loon Lake Lloyd"live at the back of the campground. Ellen Keeland is busy on their place and happy for visitors to come say hello. She's delightful and the book is a hoot. We camped at Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

jerryhensonhb

We stayed at Loon Lake with my husband and three children. The rv area is set above the marina with views of the lake and has gravel roads. The kids hung out at the beach and played in the sand with their toys. The best fun we had as a family was taking out the jet skis and waverunners! The canoes and kayaks were fun to take out but you can’t beat the excitement of whizzing down the lake with a jet ski or waverunner at 40-50mph! Loon Lake is a beautiful, scenic lake set among towering Douglas pine trees and is one of Oregon’s best kept secrets. The bathrooms and laundry areas were clean. Loon Lake Lodge had a small store where you could buy basic foods, snacks, and beer. The staff was helpful with getting us set up on the jet ski and boat rentals. We camped at Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort in a Motorhome.

RVer4ever

Wow, what a beautiful coastal mountain resort. The setting reminds me of Interlachen in Switzerland. The lake is surrounded by 800' peaks covered with Douglas Fir trees. The RV park was modern and clean. Our kids enjoyed the beach and we enjoyed a hike to the waterfall. We camped at Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort in a Motorhome.

YosemiteRockClimber

Loon Lake Lodge & RV Resort is set on of the the most beautiful lakes in Oregon just off the Oregon Coast. The RV sites are located down by the marina that offers jet ski, wave runner, and boat rentals. The kids had a blast on the jet ski and wave runners. We also took out the canoes and paddle boats which were a great workout. The bathroom and laundry facilities are new and were spotless. We also enjoyed having burger and beers up at the lodge, located up the hill and provides a scenic overlook of the lake on the patio. We camped at Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort in a Motorhome.

bsunnygirl

Loon lake itself is a beautiful lake, but getting to it is a bit tricky if you're new at driving a large RV. The two lane windy road is very narrow in some places. The RV park is on the rustic side for the price. We were in a 36' motorhome and found pull thru spot#9 was long enough but had some type of underground access outside our front door, so we had to place the table over it to keep folks from tripping. Unfortunately, maybe due to the rain, it was dusty and the logging trucks kicked up the dust as did the people launching their boats. Although it says cable is included, our new rig only got a grainy picture and we had no cell service at all. They have a nice little marina with lake rentals - but when we went down to rent something at 1:30 p.m. there was no one at the store and no note. Consequently, we cut the rest of our stay short and went to another resort. The managers are very nice and hopefully will be able to fix these little issues so people will be able to enjoy this beautiful lake. We camped at Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Motorhome Madness

We thououghly enjoyed our visit to Loon Lake. The lake had a lot of recreational appeal,
and has never been overcrowded in our experiences. We would return again and again. Staff is helpful and knowledgable, and grounds are well kept. We enjoyed the conviences of the lodge, including the restaurant, store, and gas available for our jet skis. We camped at Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Crown Villa RV Resort

Bend, Oregon

Diamond Lake RV Park

Diamond Lake, Oregon

Memaloose State Park

Hood River, Oregon

Silver Falls State Park

Sublimity, Oregon

Are you affiliated with Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort?