Pleasant Valley RV Park

Tillamook, Oregon

Dreaming

I enjoyed the treed sites and the large field for walking dogs. The Internet was adequate. We had little to no AT&T reception. Sites were almost flat, and yes, some are quite narrow and are difficult to get Into. You have to be aware of your location with respect to the power pole and trees if you have slides. The manager chastised me for walking the dogs in a part of the field that wasn't meant for dog walking. There were no signs to direct me. My dogs went crazy with all of the rabbits. Walking them was a chore. Although the rabbits are cute, I do wonder about whether there are any health risks with so much rabbit dung all over the place. For this reason I am glad I didn't have children who would want to play on the playground . We camped at Pleasant Valley RV Park in a Motorhome.

joepi

This is my first review ever. Just had to comment. Worst park ever. Sites are extremely tight. Sewer is right outside your door and next to picnic table. Most sites do not permit you to move the table, so you are eating next to sewer hookup. Dozens of rabbits that the owner feeds and encourages to stay. My dog was a nervous wreck the two days we stayed. We checked out early because of the conditions, especially the unclean atmosphere of rabbit droppings everywhere, including around you unit. Rabbits come right up to the RVs, sit around them and under them. We camped at Pleasant Valley RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

LeeL

My dog rated this a 10+. She skipped her afternoon nap in favor of watching rabbits run by. Ask her and she'll tell you this is the best RV park in the entire world! This human thinks it is pretty good, too. Lots of trees, which are (mostly) trimmed up enough to get a tall rig in. We had a water and electric pull-through, but we had to choose between putting our slide out or reaching the 50 amp with our 30' cord because the sites are so narrow with lots of trees. The pedestal for our neighbor is right next to our picnic table, as are all the sites in row E. The other sites are also very, very close together. These are grassy sites, and quite uneven. Thankfully, we had no next-door neighbors on a Monday night. The Wi-Fi is pretty spotty. The dog run is HUGE, like 2 acres, and there is a mowed path around it, and access to the Tillamook River/creek, a sweet spot to take a chair and listen to the water. There is a gate, so you could let almost any dog off leash to run/play. As I said, rated 10 for dogs. Small store has some snacks, drinks, very basic. If the sites weren't so narrow, I would have given this place a 10. Peaceful and pleasant. We camped at Pleasant Valley RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Topjimmy

this is really a nice quiet park with a lot of acerage ,nice clubhouse,store with wine beer etc... well kept grounds only thing keeping me from rating it higher is if you have a big rig with a lot of slides NOT GOOD, real close together and your slides will Barley make it out but hey Nice park for a few days and close to Tillamook We camped at Pleasant Valley RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

noisy

Park is advertised as pet friendly. However, they failed to inform us when we made our reservations and when we checked in that the camp is overrun by pet rabbits that have been allowed to breed freely. They designated an off leash area for the dogs, fenced by a sagging barbed wire. While in this off leash area, one of the rabbits ran through. My dogs, both lab mixes, naturally chased the rabbit. The campground owner was irate, unprofessional and rude and made it very clear that we were no longer welcome. This is NOT a pet friendly park. In addition, camp sites are very close together and the neighbor's sewer connection is literally underneath your picnic table. Possibly a health violation, but definitely unappetizing. We camped at Pleasant Valley RV Park in a Motorhome.

Harold Starr

OK park, but the sites are tight for large motorhomes, and several permanents that could be better kept. Great dog area, and the staff is trying hard, the facility seemed greatly improved compared to our visit three years ago. We will stay here again. We camped at Pleasant Valley RV Park in a Motorhome.

blokeman

Not the easiest site to find, as it's about 8 miles south of Tillamook, but it was a pleasant experience. Rest rooms and showers are large and clean, most of the sites are gravel, shaded and level. Cable TV and WiFi worked fine. It's right on a highway but didn't have any issues with traffic noise, in the 2 nights we stayed. While it's a bit further further from town then others in the area, it was shadier, less expensive and quieter appearing. We camped at Pleasant Valley RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Budapest

Nice people in the office. Roads are dirt and gravel and some are very narrow. NO Sewer hookups at sites but dump station is available. Sites are fairly level and grass. Lots of trees and they might interfere with satellite in some places. Nice meeting room and patio for groups. WiFi was extremely poor and Verizon service is bad. Park was nice and tent camping area is nice. Dedicated dog areas to let your pooches run. I would definitely stay here again. We camped at Pleasant Valley RV Park in a Motorhome.

goldenk9s

I really liked this park. It just had a good feeling. Others said the sites were close, but I didn't think they were any closer than most of the parks. Laundry prices were reasonable, showers nice, lots of area to walk the dog. Management was very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again for sure. We camped at Pleasant Valley RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

PMG

Nice older park with pull through spots. Spaces were a little narrow with grass between but it didn't cause a problem to get in. Wi-Fi worked well and there is a good laundry and store on site. There was a row of permanents across from us but they were quiet. Friendly staff and maintenance workers. Good location near Tillamook. Would stay here again for a longer time. We camped at Pleasant Valley RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

donutman1

Great park for an over night or several days with good, clean sites which are a bit tight between sites. Had an easy back in site with a cement patio. The traffic lanes are wide and gravel with plenty of room to maneuver a 30ft 5th wheel and the 40' RV that was with us. We (4 rigs) were met with a couple of men that told us they would take us to our sites, we should set up and then come up to the office to check in. I gave this an 8 as the shower and rest rooms were not used nor checked plus the closeness of the sites. Would recommend this park to anyone using Highway 101 in Oregon coast travels. We camped at Pleasant Valley RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Scott & Nancy

Nice, quiet campground. Trail to the river was great, especially for the dog. Friendly and helpful staff. Rate was for partial hookup, Good Sam discount and Good Sam $5 off coupon. Would definitely stay here again if in the area. We camped at Pleasant Valley RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Sour Lake

The sites are narrow and we did not have enough room to pull through. We had to back out of a pull through site. When we first arrived a loose dog came over and took a dump. Complained to attendant and they asked for a description of the dog. We thought that they would take care of it but it seemed like there were a lot of loose dogs running all over the park with no one picking up after them. When we left, the dogs were still running loose. We camped at Pleasant Valley RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

joanofarc

This is a great little park. Friendly people. Wonderful showers! (I often wonder why some campgrounds don't realize that I will use less water if the water pressure is as strong as this one, was rather than a trickle that takes forever to rinse out shampoo.) They are unisex bathrooms. They were immaculate as was the laundry which had five machines. The grass at the sites was thick and lush, and there were two dog runs. The one I used was huge and a great place for my lab. I didn't spend much time here, as I was doing a lot of sight-seeing, but I really enjoyed the park when I was here. It's obvious that the owners work hard to have a nice park. It's conveniently located, too. I'd stay here, again, in a NY minute. We camped at Pleasant Valley RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

lckcmk

This is our third fairly extended stay at this park (11 nights) and the only bad thing I can say about it is there's no Verizon cell signal here! We had no problem getting level in our spot and I guess we're far enough back that we can sleep with the windows open and not be kept awake with the highway noise. They have a super Wi-Fi system and the one time there was a problem all it took was a re-set to get it back up again. The staff here is super friendly and eager to keep the campers happy. We'll definitely stay here again. We camped at Pleasant Valley RV Park in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Pleasant Valley RV Park?