Pheasant Ridge RV Resort

Wilsonville, Oregon

Recent Rate: $56 11/2014

Longitude: -122.761970758438

turbopilot51

We enjoy staying at this park because of it's close proximity to great shopping and restaurants. The park is well cared for and it shows. There is a pool with a jacuzzi to relax after a long day of site seeing. The rv sights are decent but there are no picnic tables to enjoy sitting outside. Cable tv is a pain to set up requiring the use of a converter box. When we arrived we did not receive a "welcome" just sign here in a terse manner. Wifi could be better. We camped at Pheasant Ridge RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

The Chouters

We really like this campground and the site where we stayed (99) was long enough to easily accommodate our compact car. This section of the campground appears to be newer and is well maintained. We have been here before and this time we stayed for a week and availed of the discounted rate. During our stay, I noticed we had a serious ant problem on the concrete by our motorhome. I went to the office to report it and they said they would have someone out the next day. They did not and the problem was neither acknowledged or taken care of during our stay so they lose marks here. I wound up taking care of the problem myself. Aside from that, there is a pleasant atmosphere at the park which is nestled between lush farmland and a large shopping mall. We appreciated the convenience of Costco and Target, only a short walk from the campground. There is no shortage of things to do in the area, especially given it's close proximity to the city of Portland. We camped at Pheasant Ridge RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Jay.See

This would have been an average stay but one of the managers. He was such a jerk, I will Never go back and wouldn't recommend it. It was more like a Independent Living facility RV parking lot. He flew over to yell at us about the grass - when my husband tried to introduce himself, he wouldn't accept a handshake. Just rude. We camped at Pheasant Ridge RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Bigdog

I really have to comment unfavorably about this park.I stayed here twice this week and the first one was $38 with Good Sam for a regular site. I made two reservations at the same time. Had to unhook the toad at the office and then park the rig, a 40' motorhome, and walk back to the toad and drive it to the site. The young redhead at check-in was very nice and very efficient. Had to pull out VERY carefully in the AM as it was very quite tight and then go back and get the toad and hook up. When I came back for my second stay, they told me that it was going to be $42 with Good Sam. Oh,all they had left was a premium site and I'd be able to pull in without unhooking. I didn't ask for a premium site and you have to unhook anyway. The young lady, not the nice redhead,asked if they had guaranteed the rate and I said no. The manager did OK another two dollars off. Unhooked and drove to the site and where you enter the row, the guy on the left had his toad sticking out in the lane and the motorhome on the right was ALL the way back in his site and so there was some back and forth to get into the lane. Got into the site OK and it needed a bit of front to back leveling if you were going to put your jacks down. I didn't as I was leaving early and was solo. I went and got the toad and hooked it up and in the AM swung as wide as I could getting out and still curbed the toad because it was so tight. Oh,and that was a premium site. Oh well, back to another park next time. We camped at Pheasant Ridge RV Resort in a Motorhome.

hajime

We stayed here several years ago and really enjoyed it. However, many things have changed that now make this park unacceptable. Most sites are very narrow and hard to maneuver into. We opted for a premium site, which was a little better, but still not generous in size. The setting has a nice wooded feel to it. The laundry room is one of the better ones I have seen. Now for the cons. They have Comcast TV service, which requires that you hook a box behind your TV. This was impossible for me, due to limited space behind the TV. I also heard several other people complaining about this requirement. Next, they are very unfriendly to pets, regardless of what they say. A big portion of the section we were staying in is no pets allowed. This means you can't even walk your pet through that section. They also have a six foot leash restriction, which they strictly enforce. The cable restrictions and the very pet unfriendly attitude make this park unacceptable to me. I will not stay here again. We camped at Pheasant Ridge RV Resort in a Motorhome.

WillieBilly

How this park ever received a 10/10/10 rating from Trailerlife we'll never know. While they have pull-through sites you are required to disconnect your dingy prior to entering the site. And the dingy will only fit on the site parked at an angle either in front of or in back of the rig. The sites are so narrow one can barely walk beside the rig without walking in the vegetation. And that is on a side without slides. The park is on a hillside so there is no area next to the site for a bar-b-que or chairs. No table is provided. If you want to sit outside you do so either in front of or in back of the rig on the pavement. Staff is pleasant sometimes, then not so pleasant other times. We only stay here because we are visiting someone in Wilsonville and have no other choice. We camped at Pheasant Ridge RV Resort in a Motorhome.

waynesgirl723

Nice looking park with concrete pads and nice landscaping. However, they do not allow dogs over 40 lbs and even have a scale to weigh your dog. Would never stay at this park since they unfairly discriminate against the best pets. No children allowed either. We camped at Pheasant Ridge RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

cactuslady

This is a large, quiet, beautifully landscaped campground. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the grounds are well maintained and clean. The baths and showers are also well maintained and "squeaky" clean. The only draw-back to this park is that there is one bathroom which is centrally located. If you are not near that bathroom, it is quite a hike to use it. We camped at Pheasant Ridge RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Bar None

This is a very nice park. The sites are concrete and level with the park being terraced on a hillside. Although the sites are nice and wide (30'), posts placed on the exit end of the pull through sites can cause problems turning a big rig onto the main drive. This place is spotless and conveniently located near shopping and food establishments. The indoor heated pool was great! Will stay here again. We camped at Pheasant Ridge RV Resort in a Motorhome.

rvwanderertoo

Park is friendly and clean but the WiFi is very slow. The spots are very hard to get in and out of. Some are on steep slopes and the grass in your spot is sloped so much that you can't put chairs out. We had tree branches pushed up against the windows of the slides because it is very tight here. This is a pricey park and we are not interested in the pool or cable but are paying for it. $377.00 for 11 days. We used to stay at the RV Park of Portland but they closed. We only stay here to visit family but would stay elsewhere if there was somewhere else. We camped at Pheasant Ridge RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

PugetSound

Pretty park, nice staff, but the size of the sites and the horrible way you are put into them; we will have to back out because we can't go forward in a pull through site! Plus they have sumble strips every few feet and don't know how to angle them enough so that big rigs don't get jolted. Then there is the dip coming into the park that gives the rig a big jolt. Also they have enough rules to choke a horse, maybe because of so many who are stationery renters. It could be so nice if they knew anything about how to run a park. We camped at Pheasant Ridge RV Resort in a Motorhome.

IdaVer

This was our 3rd time staying here (last time was 5 years ago). Back then, I thought the park was pretty nice. This time, I was very disappointed for several reasons. I was never informed while registering that the pool and hot tub were not available. Also, I was not told that the site I was assigned to would not have acceptable Wi-Fi. We finally got a site that was claimed to be a primo one for receiving Wi-Fi internet but in reality it was so bad that I gave up trying to use it and resorted to using my iPhone to tether my laptop. This park has only one internet connection with Comcast and that's supposed to service all 130 sites which is ridiculous. When their Wi-Fi did work, I ran a speed test and found the download speeds were less than dial-up speeds. Another sore point, besides no pool or spa, their exercise equipment is located in their meeting room where people sit and relax, reading books or trying to converse. My wife tried using their bottom-line quality elliptical which was so noisy and decrepit that she quit within a few seconds out of respect for others who were trying to read or communicate with each other. I won't even mention the poor layout of the sites and how crazy it is to get a rig parked and then try to find a place to park the towed (that's been discussed before by others). A park that charges this much and then has marginal to non-existent Wi-Fi and has not updated anything that I could determine in at least the last 5 years will not be seeing me return ever again. We camped at Pheasant Ridge RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Newport Jim

Well groomed, friendly staff. Manager said it will be three years until their cable contract runs out, until then campers get the same run around seen in a previous review of this park. Their excuse sounds like baloney to me, I have stayed at a half dozen other parks near I-5 in Oregon and expanded cable is readily available without a mickey mouse gizmo from the office. We camped at Pheasant Ridge RV Resort in a Motorhome.

daveinaz

As the previous poster mentioned, sites are squeezed in and difficult to pull out of. The WiFi was unsecured and a lot of times it was a joke. Terrible speed if any speed at all. We stayed here for a week visiting with friends and family. The price reflects $220 per week. For the price, the next time we're in the area we will stay elsewhere. We camped at Pheasant Ridge RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

docj

Considering that this park literally has "walk to Costco and Target" access, is is amazingly attractive and and quiet once you are inside. There are lots of well-trimmed trees and plants, which, of course, makes satellite reception difficult at quite a few sites. The roads are asphalt and the sites are concrete. There are grass and bushes between sites but there are no picnic tables or "sitting area" pads. Since the entire park is on a bit of a hillside the grassy areas aren't well-suited for sitting outside. Given the weather in Orgeon at this time of year, it doesn't look like many people stay outside anyway. The roads within the park are narrow and you are advised to unhook your car before going to your site. However, we were able to maneuver in the park and get into our site without issue. To further elaborate on the cable situation, you will be able to receive ~37 channels (including a number of useless public access ones) only if you have a digital TV. One nuisance is that that channel numbers you receive them on will bear no relationship to the guide you are given when you check in unless you borrow one of their converter boxes. My biggest complaint with this park is that is yet another that has adopted the obnoxious policy of putting dangerous objects at the exits of its sites to ensure that people don't cut corners and, heaven forbid, run over their precious grass. In this case, the park uses steel fence posts to ensure that if you run over the grass you will suffer serious damage to your rig. This park has no business claiming it is "big rig" friendly!! Park owners ought not to have adversarial relationships with their customers; it's bad for business. We camped at Pheasant Ridge RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Columbia River RV

Portland, Oregon

Portland-Woodburn RV Park

Woodburn, Oregon

Are you affiliated with Pheasant Ridge RV Resort?