Gaslight Campground

6297 Emlenton Clintonville Rd
Emlenton, Pennsylvania 16373

• 55+ Only 55+ Only ?
  • Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes

Ask fellow campers about "Gaslight Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $34.00

Stayed here on our way west easy on and off I80. We needed to kill some time and decided to stay the week. Got a better price- stay 6 nites 7th free. Very accommodating with our site. They let us choose a site with some shade and was a pull through. Plenty of room for our slides and fairly level. A lot of sites were not level at all. Full hook up, no cable and OTA reception was minimal. A lot of seasonal sites but most were well maintained with some fairly newer models. Propane and wood available. Salt water Swimming pool (heated) was clean and well used by the locals. Truck stop off the exit and fuel available. Not much to see in the area but nice to just relax. We would stay here again if in the area. We camped at Gaslight Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Post office nearby in Emlenton Shopping within a 30 minute drive

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $36.00

Sometimes we should know better. Arrived after a long day of driving and pulled in to an older park with no one in the office. Finally someone came and wanted to know if we had reservation because they had lost all reservation from some computer glitch. We have a 43' motorhome and they took awhile to figure out where to put us. To get to the site I had to drive all around the park and then pull in to a very tight site. We had enough room just to get one of the slides out. Power and water were fine. Didn't try wifi and couldn't do satellite. We streamed from AT&T just fine. The CG is convenient to I-80 but not enough to get us back. We camped at Gaslight Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $40.00

We stayed here about a month ago, and this place was turned upside down and wasn't so nice. We thought we would try one more time. Our stay this time was absolutely wonderful! The new girl in the office was so helpful nice kind and very energetic! The campground made several things better. Starting with the organization of the office, the cleanliness of the restrooms, the fire pits were all cleaned up, the pool was 500% better. As I was asking around to the other campers I found out that this place is under new management! The dark haired lady who used to work here was discharged. We all can tell how much better it is here. The atmosphere is more family oriented and a much happier place. Imagine even the credit card machines work now! Stop by and check this place out. I'll be bringing my family back here for sure! We camped at Gaslight Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Fire Ring

Conveniently located

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $37.00

I had stopped into this park two months ago. I had noticed with my recent visit that this park under went new management. I stayed for a total of 3 night and used the showers and restrooms they have in the park. The showers were very clean in the women's room and my husband agrees on the men's room. The sites were well maintained and pretty level. The woman in the store (new manager) was very efficient and friendly along with the staff. There was a lot of kids and many things to do to keep them busy. The pool was very clean and the campground was quite which is important to us. This park has many activities for my kids which the ages ranged from 5 to 16. They stayed busy all weekend. I talked to the manager also for booking for next year and she mentioned that they are adding in more activities for next year. We camped at Gaslight Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Gaslight Campground

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $37.00

The woman at the desk was polite. The pool is saltwater which is a nice change from chlorine. However, the pool needs to be cleaned. There is dirt piling at the deep end. The showers and bathrooms are old and poorly lit. In the showers we noted dirty underwear, socks, a box of condoms, toilet paper all over the floor, and a dirty washcloth. This was observed over about three different trips to the bathroom and shower area. There is a lot of "stuff" all over the grounds and the dumpster is overflowing. The sites are not level at all. It took about 30 minutes to level it all up and we are experienced campers. The water comes out black at first so flush it first before hook up. The water also had a chemical odor. There looks to be a lot of residents here. Also, there are a lot of children. We love children but these children were running through our area and jumping off of our vehicle. There is no WiFi. Sites do not drain well from rain. It is close to gas and the highway so for an overnight it serves a purpose. However, if you just need a sleeping spot, there is a truck plaza and restaurant across from their driveway entrance. We camped at Gaslight Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Gravel, Dirt, Grass

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $36.00

I called Gaslight campground the day before I planned to arrive to reserve a campsite. I reserved a 50 amp pull through site. At check in I was told no credit cards accepted because their machine was broke, cash only. That was a problem for me because I use credit cards. I accrued atm fees, but payed in cash. I was escorted to my site, leveled my trailer, put out my 3 slides, and started to plug in. Discovered my electric receptacle was 30 amp, wore out and corroded. (no electric service). I informed the campground office, and was told to move to another site. A lot of work moving and resetting up twice, which was not easy due to unlevelness of both sites, requiring extensive blocking up. My new site had dog poop from loose roaming dogs. Loose dirt, little gravel, sloped over 4 inches side to side. Amongst (pipe-line workers) staying there. Needless to say I left very early the next morning.... ASAP ! We camped at Gaslight Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Convenient to bicycle trails in the area, and close to the interstate highway.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $50.00

The lady at the desk takes cash only. Keep up with your receipts, she will try and get you to pay again. The water goes off all the time and it is very dirty we had to constantly change our filters. The pool had dead snake in it 3 different days and the pool is open to the whole town and is always dirty. They don't mow very often. This campground was horrible and I have been in some rough places we travel for work so I have stayed all over the US. We will not be back at this place.

Don't go here the campground. Website is not updated. This campground needs a lot of work We camped at Gaslight Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Not big enough for my 5th wheel

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $36.00

The best things about this campground are the location right off I-80, and the reasonable cost. The office and surrounding area were very messy, stuff everywhere. The roads are rutted and full of potholes. The sites are very unlevel. Nearly every RV has boards under one side to get level and many sites are not level front to back. Sewer connection higher than our sewer opening. Had to move rig to dump.

We were told they had a new wifi system and the owner who checked us in said she would bring us a card with the password shortly. Two days later we still haven't seen it. Water is rusty and water pressure isn't great. We asked for 50 amp but were given a 30 amp site. Power was steady and strong. Verizon cell and data service were very good. We camped at Gaslight Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Not big enough for my travel trailer
Fire Ring, Patio

Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $36.00

This campground was selected as it is close to the freeway and easy off and on. Previous reviews didn't lend much optimism about Gaslight and many issues previously described are still issues.

The check in was handled by the owner and she was very pleasant and efficient. The office was a bit tired with a few video game machines and a pool table but everything was clean and tidy. The road to the site (which she provided an escort to) was in need of a resurfacing as it had a few potholes and some washboarding.

The site itself was a little challenging to level but with some jockeying back and forth we managed to find a suitable spot. Additionally the site surface was very large gravel which probably would be problematic if you used jacks.

We didn't have any issues with the 50 amp service and did not use the water per other reviews. One thing we expected was a bit of partying as it was a Saturday night, but the campground was very respectful and at 11:00 pm it was quiet hour: and it was quiet. We camped at Gaslight Campground in a Motorhome.

Close to the freeway and easy off and on.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $36.00

Last time we stayed here was 2005 when the new owners took over. Campground is much nicer now. Camped here with our grandkids. Saltwater pool was clean and refreshing, sites are not level but not that bad to level considering we do not have levelers on our RV. Bath rooms and shower areas were super clean. Have to pay for WiFi. Close to 80 but didn't hear highway traffic. Game room had a good selection of arcade games, pool table with juke box that the grandkids enjoyed playing. This was a weekday so there were no events scheduled for children. Camp store had basic RV supplies, condiments but most of all...plenty of ice cream to keep hubby and grandkids happy. We will camp here again when in the vicinity. We camped at Gaslight Campground in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Dirt, Grass

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $40.00

Park has rusty water that comes out of your faucets so don't fill your tank! Listing makes it seem like the WiFi is free, but there's a charge. High rate for the type of park it is. Sites not level and hard to get your rig to level. We camped at Gaslight Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $30.00

My husband was working long hours in the area and we stayed at Gaslight for a little over a week. The staff was extremely nice and helpful from calling for information and reserving, to welcoming us to the campground and escorting us to our site. We were very pleased with staying here and the only reason I did not give a 10 rating was the water has a lot of iron in it. Having said that, we would definitely stay here again if he is working in the area. The campground was mostly seasonal sites and was very quiet. They have a nice swimming pool and laundry available also and a small store with camping supplies. We camped at Gaslight Campground in a Motorhome.

Site 58

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $45.00

We stayed here for 12 days, park has potential to be class one park, trees and lots of grass for pet walks, quiet and relaxing. But, we found after spot move, none of the sites are leveled, roads are pitted and after the storm some sites were too muddy to walk out of RV. Potential is there, just need work to make it great. We camped at Gaslight Campground in a Motorhome.

Local shops are good, anything else 20-30 mile drive.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $50.00

I visited Gas light liked it so well I became a seasonal. This is my second year it is under new owners very friendly and helpful . Very well upkept bathrooms you could eat off of the floors.Other camper are also friendly.EVERY weekend they have something going on.Stop by and see us. I am so glad I went there. We camped at Gaslight Campground in a Travel Trailer.

i am on site 75
Concrete, Gravel, Grass

Rivers are close by for boating. Outlets are close

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $40.00

The Parks New Owners are very helpful finding you the right spot for your trailer. The Restrooms you could eat off the floors, showers are Free. The heated pool has salt water, is new and very inviting to get in. The kids loved the playground and they have things going on every weekend. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a Beautiful Place to stay. We camped at Gaslight Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Close to many Thing to do and see. Pets are welcome. Store on site for thing you forgot.

Featured Campgrounds Near Gaslight Campground

Are you affiliated with Gaslight Campground ?