7 Good

• Arcade Games Arcade Games yes
  • Live Entertainment Live Entertainment yes
  • Creek Creek yes

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $49.00

Good location for Hersey visits. Other campers told us it had been raining for days before our stay, was very wet and muddy, but on our return trip stay it was much better! Great staff and store was really well stocked. We camped at Jonestown / Hershey NE KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $57.00

Very nice family owned and operated campground that is close to I81. We were greeted by pleasant staff who checked us in in no time. We arrived early so staff checked to see if site was available. We were lead to our site and they stayed to make sure we were in and there were no problems. Sites are level gravel with concrete patio. Ours site was along a peaceful creek. Store has neat camping things but is also a convenience store and restaurant. They will deliver food to your site. There is also a gas station convenience store and a Wendy's next door. We stayed there during the RV show in Hershey. They offered a free shuttle several times a day and did not balloon their prices. The owner picked us up and checked to see if the other driver told us the history of the area. Then delivered us to our site. They are 20 minutes to Hershey, 30 minutes to Cabelas and an hour to Lancaster. They are next to a state park. There is a trail to the state park that extends to the Appalachian trail. We camped at Jonestown / Hershey NE KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Swatara State park is next door. Hershey park and Cabelas are close.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $45.00

My wife had difficulty in accessing their wifi and asked for help from the counter staff. The agent was very rude and simply told her to read the brochure again. We were returning to Florida after Irma and urgently needed the internet. I tried to adjust my tire air pressures and found that their "free air" pump would not exceed 60 psi. When I complained that their pump actually let air out of my 80 psi requirement tires, I was told that it was good enough for bicycle tires and that they had no intention of repairing it or even posting a sign saying that it was 60 psi maximum. They were very rude about it. Don't expect courtesy. The staff I spoke with could not care less about any problems you may experience. We camped at Jonestown / Hershey NE KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $45.00

This is a good campground for an overnight stay. It is close to I-81 and I-77. We had no difficulty with our PT site (did not unhook the tow car), but leaving would have been tight if our neighbor had not left before us. We used only the electricity while there; the wifi worked ok with an extender. We will stay here again when in the area. We camped at Jonestown / Hershey NE KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $50.00

Nice overnight KOA stop right off I-81. For a quick, overnight stop this KOA has everything you need. One of the best equipped camp/grocery stores. It also has a take-out restaurant and ice cream shop for after those long haul days with a front porch that encourages relaxing and socializing. It has everything a kid could want to burn off that energy after a long day on the road - splash pad, playground. Our pull thru site had 30 amps, water, sewer and all worked as advertised. Sites are close, no privacy. Shade was prevalent throughout the campground. Would stay here again when passing through. We camped at Jonestown / Hershey NE KOA in a Motorhome.

Pull Thru 30 Amp

Enjoy the Broasted Chicken but make your own sides

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $50.00

Very easy on, easy off. Walking distance to fast food and convenience stores, as well as on-site restaurant (did not try). Our site was a bit strange in terms of how it lined up with others, but it was fine for one night. Service was what I would call laid back, but it was courteous and they lead you to your site. There is a creek for canoeing, but for us it was just an overnight stop. I thought it was a little pricey for the amenities offered. We camped at Jonestown / Hershey NE KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $48.00

Great campground for overnight stop. Right off the interstate. I didn't have to unhook my tow car. Great utilities placed in the middle of the site. Very good cable. Even the wifi worked well. I would definitely sray again. We camped at Jonestown / Hershey NE KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $47.00

Wow, this KOA has everything! Ice cream shop, bike rental, bounce pad, splash park, and many other diversions. We had a creekside site that was nicely shaded. Sites are close, but we didn't feel crowded. Used as an overnight stop, and was easy access from I-81. Good gravel roads and level sites with FHU, free wifi, cable. The ice cream shop was excellent, and folks gathered on the veranda in the evening to socialize. Very good stop-over spot! We camped at Jonestown / Hershey NE KOA in a Motorhome.

Creekside 35

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $65.00

Not a big park but it is laid out in such a way that it feels a lot bigger than it is. We had water front sites, which are parallel to the creek so it really feels private. Hookups were fine. They run kayak, canoe, and tube rentals from the campground. The store is fantastic. Take out menu with delivery to your site. Nice Ice cream shop. Average prices. Site price was high but it was a Holiday Weekend. No pool but they do have a splash park. WIFI was weak, but free. We will stay here again. We camped at Jonestown / Hershey NE KOA in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Gravel

This campground is close to many attractions, including Hershey Park, which they run a shuttle to. The Swatara Creek north or the campground has some rough areas, but, if you know where to take out at, south of the campground is reported as being an easy paddle.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $48.00

Excellent service and so convenient to I 81 - moments from the exit and yet, so quiet! Most of the guests here are transients and a lot of coming and going but it is all handled well. We had an issue here with a slide and the owner (whose name I see I am not supposed to mention) was so accommodating and understanding. We had to get service in and eventually had to get a part flown in and he worked with us through it all and reassured us that he would find us a place until it was all looked after. Will always remember the kindness shown through this difficult period. Beautiful clean camp - friendly folks! Hope to see them again soon (thanks 'K') We camped at Jonestown / Hershey NE KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

There are 2 fuel stops between the south-bound exit and the park but neither was particularly suited to our length so, I chose to go to the park and un-hook and then make the short run for fuel.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $49.00

Easy on and off I-81. Even though somewhat close to the interstate, not much road noise to contend with. Friendly, very helpful staff. This KOA has a small kitchen/restaurant which is very convenient. Sites a little close, but level and accommodating. Stayed here twice and both times staff went out of their way to help with our particular needs. Definitely stay here again in the fall. We camped at Jonestown / Hershey NE KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $50.00

We had a pull thru in a treed section and no dish available. The site was level and long enough to stay hooked up as this was just an overnight stop. All utilities were fine and although close to the interstate, it was quiet at night. We camped at Jonestown / Hershey NE KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $45.00

Good place for an overnight while traveling. Close to interstate 81. You do hear traffic noise from local roads and I-81. The interior gravel roads of the campground are under water after a heavy rain. We camped at Jonestown / Hershey NE KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $42.00

Close to Hershey, PA with pull through sites that would accommodate my 69' Rv/trailer length. Lots of rain in the area and grounds/roads were wet and muddy. I thought one of the 's' turns along my path out of the campground was a little tight for my length, so I had the room and opted to backout of my campsite into an open area and exit the way I entered rather than drive through. Our traveling companions have a 40' coach and tow a jeep; they were able to negotiate the 's' turn in the park without issue. We camped at Jonestown / Hershey NE KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $33.00

I'm going to save some typing and just copy and paste from their website because I agree with every word. "Looking for a quiet, convenient location to relax after a long day on the road? Or a base camp for sightseeing in the Hershey area? Jonestown/Hershey NE KOA fits the bill! Jonestown/Hershey NE KOA is OPEN YEAR ROUND with full service accommodations for RVers and only a mile off I-78 or I-81. We're only 25 minutes northeast of all Hershey has to offer! We offer a FREE HERSHEYPARK SHUTTLE from Memorial Day through Labor Day with the purchase of discounted park tickets from our general store. Our campground is truly big rig friendly with long, level pull-through full hook-up sites, some as long as 100, which can accommodate RVs of any size, as well as tents. Under a canopy of leaves, our sites are nestled along the Swatara Creek, where you may enjoy fishing, swimming or splashing in a canoe, kayak or tube rental from the campground" Additionally, they have a deli-like snack shop in the office building that has great coffee, sandwiches and such. We camped at Jonestown / Hershey NE KOA in a Motorhome.

There's a nice Hollywood Casino only about ten miles away but it's NOT RV friendly. They have a truck and RV lot that's a long way from the casino and they will find you and make you move if you park elsewhere.

Are you affiliated with Jonestown / Hershey NE KOA ?