Robin Hill Camping Resort

Lenhartsville, Pennsylvania

• yes-lake Waterfront

Not a very Happy Camper

Campground workers did not seam very concerned with your site issues or concerns that you brought to there attention. Was put on a seasonal site which was not occupied at the time. Found grass to be needing a good clipping, no rain in a while so I saw not excuses for poor landscaping. A bit hilly so not good for a walk unless you are in good shape. In speaking to some of the seasonal campers, they stated it was much better run 5 or 6 years back when it was owned by a local church. I would not recommend for a long stay. If your traveling it would be acceptable. We camped at Robin Hill Camping Resort in a Motorhome.

butch&brenda

Rate was PA rate. Campground roads are very hilly, and several of the roads within campground are dead ends. Wi-Fi is probably good, if you want to pay for it. Laundry room was neat and clean with several books available for swapping out. Lots of permanents, but they seem to keep their sites neat. People who evidently camp here a lot during the summer, ride in their golf carts with kids hanging off of them and don't obey the 5 mph speed limit. Ladies in office were there, but seemed as if they were preoccupied and could care less if guests were in office/camp store. It is an ENCORE campground, and is probably failing just as the ones in Florida are. If I was in area again, I would probably search for another campground, due to hilly terrain. We camped at Robin Hill Camping Resort in a Motorhome.

essentiallady

Great park, with easy access to freeway. We booked through Coast to Coast and the people in the office were more than accommodating in helping us book a stay. Showers and restrooms are clean and park is well maintained. Nice playground for kids and a lake you can fish in. We camped at Robin Hill Camping Resort in a Motorhome.

JillCB

This campground was an incredible disappointment. It is up a steep hill. When arriving at the office, I was immediately struck by the charm and well manicured grounds of out buildings and was excited to see what the camping sites would be like. The full time camping spots looked a little dumpy but I still was not alarmed. The pond was scummy looking but I was excited to press forward. We traveled up another steep hill to get up to campsites. What a shock. They are a dump. It struck me like a "tent city". Sites are barely distinguished and full of weeds and a little gravel. Absolutely no privacy and our spot was smack dab next to the bathroom. The next impression was the horrible sewer gas smell. A helpful neighbor said that smell would go away as soon as we hooked up. He said he loved the place and returned often so we decided to push our concerns aside. After we were all set up we went in search of milk. Milk in their little store expired the day we arrived. As we traveled into the most incredibly charming town of Hamburg we stopped off to see another campground. We were sick at heart to see the lovely, and charming grounds. We were so close yet so far. It would have been a lot of work to break down camp and secure everything to move there. We stayed the course and endured the weekend here at Robin Hill Camping Resort. Resort? I'd laugh but it is much to sad to think we had to waste a lovely long weekend here. We camped at Robin Hill Camping Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

lyndajw1

This was a pleasant location but a bit of a shock arriving in a 35' motorhome, as there were many steep hills to encounter. The laundry was clean. All in all this was a good campground. We camped at Robin Hill Camping Resort in a Motorhome.

BucksCountyCampers

We rented a Premier cabin for our 3 day weekend stay. The cabin had 2 bedrooms and full kitchen and was clean and nicely laid out. While the cabin itself was nice, the sewage treatment plant behind it created some unpleasant odors. The grounds did not seem to be taken very good care of. Tall grass everywhere, big tall weeds around the gazebo and a fair amount of litter everywhere you looked. The rental boats in the lake looked very dirty and abandoned. The playground at the top of the hill was nice, but the ones by the office/pool was filthy with trash and leaves in all the wooden play structures. The pool was nice and large , the adjoining bathrooms were mud covered and dirty. I walked right out and went back to our cabin to use the bathroom when at the pool. They had a nice "cook out" each afternoon with burgers and dogs etc which we took advantage of. We will not be returning here in our new RV. We camped at Robin Hill Camping Resort in a Campground Cabin.

Nomad297

Robin Hill is more like a trailer park than a campground. All of the decent sites are permanently occupied by annuals and most of the available sites sit atop a hill with minimal trees and shade. There is lots to do in the surrounding area, so time spent at the campground will be minimal for most. There's always activities going on for the kids at the campground to keep them busy, and the staff is good at making sure the kids are having fun. I think the power at several sites is in disrepair, so you might have to make a few trips out to the pole to reset the breaker. The Wi-Fi works well and the cable (satellite) gets you about 50 basic channels: enough for the kids. All of the roads around the sites are dirt with a sprinkling of gravel, so dust is a real problem here. There are nicer places not too far away and I will be staying at one of them if I find myself in the area again. We camped at Robin Hill Camping Resort in a Travel Trailer.

boomer3

Some sites need a bit of leveling and gravel. It had just rained and the grassy areas got extremely muddy quickly. Sad that there is little camper etiquette and manners. People (adults as well as children) constantly cutting through our sites even as we sat at our campfire. Requested that they not cut through, but that didn't stop them. Do NOT cut through occupied sites! We camped at Robin Hill Camping Resort in a Travel Trailer.

MrsHollyAnn

Overall we enjoyed our stay at Robin Hill Campground. There was no car traffic noise and campground was quiet the whole time we were here. We were not here for the weekend though. Very nice setting with some small trees or bushes between sites. Only problem we had was our sewer hookup was a little too high and had a little trouble emptying black & grey water. Sites were nice sized and mostly level but some could've used a little gravel fill. We got a lot of rain and our site had a small area with about 2 inches deep of sitting water by the door. Bathrooms were kept clean but could use an update/maintenance. And they could add another bathroom or two - there was only two bathrooms for whole campground. And bathrooms only had 3 shower stalls and two toilets. Surprised that for the price of campground you had to pay extra for their Wi-Fi - would've been nice if that was included. We camped at Robin Hill Camping Resort in a Travel Trailer.

justinh595

We were put in a seasonal site that was open after they switched my site around 2 times. Very disappointed with the site. I had to back onto a steep hill to get my trailer into position. I was afraid my stabilizer jacks were going to rip off. I used 4 Low in my truck and carefully backed in. After 10 minutes of levelling on my horrible site, I had to ask for someone to rake the muddy site so my children wouldn't fall into the holes from the previous seasonals deck. They dropped off a rake and I raked for about an hour in 90+ heat. While fishing in the pond I was annoyed by the spanish music blasting from the pond front cabins. We had a good weekend with what we had to work with, but I won't ever camp here again. The seasonals are as clicky as high school girls! We camped at Robin Hill Camping Resort in a Travel Trailer.

kamsam30

Based on website reviews we thought this would be a good choice sight unseen. We were sorely mistaken. This is more of a hick hillbilly trailer park than a family campground. The excessive foul language we heard from the campers around us, the ignorant beer guzzling and littering and general lack of decorum from the other "campers" (more like year round residents) was appalling. The camp store was dirty. The site were unprepared and dirty, we spent several hours attempting to clear the garbage and area for our tent. The RV areas were junked up with homeowner garbage, the lake not all that impressive. Save your money and your kids from this dump. We camped at Robin Hill Camping Resort in a Tent.

camoer guy 11

This is a really nice campground. My family and I remember when the original owner owned it, and thought it would go downhill when they sold it to the corporation, but surprisingly it really didn't. We stayed here recently for 4th of July and were very impressed. The scenery here is beautiful, and my family and I took a long drive on the many back roads around the campground to see the rolling hills. It's a quiet campground so don't expect to see some sort of wild night life party here; my wife and I like it because we could just sit out and hear nothing but nature and just relax in the peaceful area even on the holiday weekend! Most activities are geared toward the kids which is great because that gives my 2 year old something to do. They had a pool party with a DJ, a breakfast, a Chinese auction, and an outdoor band on Saturday night. The game room and store are small but quaint and the whole place seemed to have the warm and welcoming feeling. The only thing we didn't like is the long drive up the hill if you're not on the lower level, and the bathrooms can sometimes get a little dirty but they are clean by the next morning. The staff was friendly it seemed (helped us out with our AC), the pool was great, and there is a lot geared toward families. The place even has their own mini-newsletter! One thing we really liked is how the manager drives around several times during the night and will even tell people to lower their fires or quiet down if they get out of hand. A few fireworks went off but they were quickly silenced. We are really impressed on how this place didn't diminish even after it was bought out by a corporation. We will return and do recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice quiet, peaceful, and family geared get away. We camped at Robin Hill Camping Resort in a Motorhome.

kolakrew

Unless you are a seasonal camper, might as well camp in the Bronx. Sites are one on top of another. Owners got greedy and this has turned into a trailer park basically. Nice pool however. Men's shower has not been cleaned in months. Loved the dead flies all over. We camped at Robin Hill Camping Resort in a Travel Trailer.

zeus40880

We liked some parts of this campground such as the game room, store and activities, but the nicer sites are up on the hill, which is almost like a different world from the main campground. The section on the hill is literally driving distance from the main part of the campground. Pool was nice and we had a great time. Sites are set up great if you are with a group because doors face each other. We camped at Robin Hill Camping Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

chevyracer4

One of my favorite campgrounds in a long time. If you come on a Friday or weekend day, it could be hard getting into with a 40 footer plus. Sites are level. The sites used to be 50 x 50 but they cut them down so they are not that big. It gets pretty tight on the weekends but its worth it for this campground. Our site was c11a which was very big. Not too much shade, but it had alot room..We had a 38 footer with 2 slides. The campground has great views of rolling hills and farm. Nice gameroom and store. Restrooms are ok. Clean toilets and sinks, but outdated doors, paint and things like that. The campground has a nice feel to it though. If you plan on going, I advise you to try and get site c11a. Its one of the bigger sites there. Can't wait to come back! We camped at Robin Hill Camping Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Pine Hill RV Park

Kutztown, Pennsylvania

Are you affiliated with Robin Hill Camping Resort?