Northumberland, Pennsylvania

213 Aspen Ln
Northumberland, Pennsylvania 17857

Elevation: 450' (approximate)
  • Phone Phone ?
  • Central Modem Central Modem ?
  • yes-river Waterfront Waterfront yes-river
  • Putt Putt Mini-Golf Putt Putt Mini-Golf yes
  • Pond Pond yes
  • Water Park Water Park yes

Date of Stay: July, 2010 - $48.00

This park is OK. Showers are old & in need of updating. Water pressure throughout is very low. On the brighter side, there are a lot of activities for kids & the pool area is very nice. We camped at Splash Magic Campground & RV Resort in a Motorhome.

EOW

Date of Stay: May, 2010 - $39.00

This is a great campground with plenty of activities for the whole family. We will return. We camped at Splash Magic Campground & RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2009 - $47.00

This was the worst experience we had camping. The campground was VERY noisy -- the 5 MPH limit was not enforced, and people drove golf carts everywhere. We could not let out daughter ride her scooter for fear of her getting hit. The campground announces by loudspeaker when their snack bar opens, and unfortunately we were camping near the office and this was a horrible wake up call for my family. Evening movies and events in the entertainment tent were so loud that even with our AC running we could not mask the sound. The cable TV listed is very very grainy and includes about 5 channels. We used the bathrooms and they were not clean, showers have lots of hard water stains and shower curtains did not appear to have been laundered recently, there was mold on the edges. The ceramics offered were very high priced (most were close to $10) and not targeted toward children, although the brushes certainly were. The Splash Water Park was 3 items that spray water in the shallow pool area, not at all what we expected. When I first entered the pool & got water on my face, I thought it was a salt water pool, not a chlorinated pool. They also have a 10 minute break (everyone out of the pool) every hour -- seems more to entice people to order from the overpriced snack bar than to allow a bathroom break for the 4 - 5 life guards on duty. With all of the great ratings I saw for this park, I was very very disappointed in it as a whole. We will not return here. We camped at Splash Magic Campground & RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2008 - $38.00

For kids this park is a ten. We visited park in a big rig which they were able to accommodate. Entry road is interesting as it isn't wide enough for two way traffic. We got one of the few long pull-thrus where we didn't have to unhook the toad. The office was over run, but the staff was friendly. Interior roads were very narrow. Sites varied from gravel with grass to just gravel. Many are in the shade of mature, but well trimmed trees. Park atmosphere is geared for the children, but they did have an adults only pool that was very nice. The utilities were somewhat oddly placed and the biggest sites only had 30 amp power. For the number of people the park is very clean. We camped at Splash Magic Campground & RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2008 - $45.00

Great campground! Lots of activities & fun for kids. The site we had was very small and right on the gravel roadway but most other sites were nice. Pool was wonderful as was the fishing; my husband caught a carp that was at least 3' long! Will definitely return. We camped at Splash Magic Campground & RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2007 - $33.00

I can not state enough what a great time I had and the value I got for my dollars. We spent 146$ for 5 nights of camping including activity passes for all. This was a "mid-week internet special", I understand it is considerably more expensive to stay on the weekend. I took a 12, 10, 3, and 1.5 year old and each one of them loved it. The older kids really enjoyed the outdoor movie night, bike rentals, bumper boats, mini golf, and pool. The 3 year old absolutely loved the dragon wagon, moon walk, and the splash park in the pool. Even the 18 month old loved the pool. We had a "freak storm" come through which damaged my awning. The staff was very helpful securing the awning and then a local RV dealership was nice enough to come to the camp site and repair the damage for a very reasonable price. My wi-fi was a bit sporadic, but worked well enough to check my e-mail daily. I found the camp store to be well stocked and reasonably priced. I did not like the water and highly recommend bringing in bottled water to drink. We camped at Splash Magic Campground & RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2005 - $44.00

A very popular campground, I don't know why no one has ever done a review on it. This was our first time there and we loved it! They have a beautiful stocked lake for fishing, bumper boats, miniture golf, nightly movies, wagon rides, activities, so-so store, snack bar, awesome playground and pool. All this and it is along the Susquehanna River. Most of the roads are paved for easy bike riding. They do have golf carts and bike rentals there too. The reason I gave this campground a 9 and not a 10 was due to you had to pay to fish in the lake. I think that is crazy! But we did cause we love to go throw a line in. Our campsite was a great size with plenty of room for our little ones to run around and play. Concrete pad and gravel. Although I could of done without the huge movie screen behind our camper that played way too scary movies both nights from 8 to 10pm. Next time I will request a different area. According to their activity list, there was only suppose to be a movie Friday night and that we could put up with, but some campers requested a movie Saturday night and management agreed. So I guess most folks didn't mind it but it was annoying not to have a quiet campfire for 2 nights. But everything else in this campground was spectacular for us! We definitely return in the summer to use the pool! We camped at Splash Magic Campground & RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Splash Magic Campground & RV Resort ?