5 Average

• Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no
  • Pond Pond yes
  • Creek Creek yes

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $37.00

Rate reflects 7 nights with no discount. This park is open April thru November. However many of the rigs have been in place for much longer than just seasonally. They are unsightly with tarps covering leaky roofs, dirty and lots of "stuff" stored around the site. They should change the name from campground to trailer park. I used the showers by the office. They were barely clean and the shower stalls small. Water pressure was good. I used the laundry facility...again, barely clean. Wi-Fi is better here than most places I have stayed. Lots of golf cart traffic....constant as a matter of fact...some are gasoline and the fumes would kill you. Also lots of vehicle traffic as early as 5:30 a.m. Cable TV had adequate channels. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $46.00

When we got there and set up I think we were in the hardest spot in the place. Also one of the other people in the spot behind us said it was the worst spot. Because of trees and other campers, you can't get into a good spot to set up. We had to block in the motorhome next to us just to set up. I had to use my extra 50 ft cord to reach the power. Their drain pipe is about 10 inches out of the ground on most sites. Once we got everything set up one of the Full timer/Seasonal campers had their kids riding around in their cart with the radio playing at full volume. Then about 1130 we were sitting out at our fire and there was another full timer fighting with his wife or girl friend. Saturday we took a walk around the place and it had to be at least 75% full timers. Some of them didn't even clean up their site and others had their carts torn apart and working on them. One guy had 2 40lb propane tanks holding the back end up and he was working on it. Now I want to say they try because the employees were working on new Horse Shoe Site. I think maybe if they made some of the Seasonal people clean up after themselves it could be a great place but now. NO. And the Bath house was filthy. There are 3 showers in the place, we looked at them all. Because I don't like to use mine in the camper; its just too small. I also had to get the guy next to me to move his car to give us more room after getting it in. We had to park next to our camper about 5 feet off and the guy that moved his car parked next to me. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Travel Trailer.

It was minutes from the Flea Market, that's about it.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $43.00

We only had the opportunity to stay at Quakerwoods one night, however we thoroughly enjoyed it! We arrived later in the afternoon, so we didn't have the opportunity to try any of the amenities. The campground is wooded, clean and well kept. The staff was helpful and friendly. The only thing that was disappointing was that the sewer drain was higher that the gravel pad we were parked on making it more difficult to dump our tanks. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2015 - $46.00

Found this site on Passport America website. Called to see if they could accommodate 42 ft., was told yes. Drove about 5 hours to get there and then was refused the P.A. discount because the lady said we were too long. She said she only gave PA dqiscount up to 39 or 40 ft. We only took one space and our tow vehicle was still behind the RV. Don't understand how she can advertise as PA and refuse the discount for PA. We were there on a Tuesday night. The park was almost 100% permanent units and was very unkept. Would NOT recommend this campground to any one. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2015 - $45.00

First of all, there is a covered bridge that you probably should not try to use. Unfortunately, no one at the camp knew how to direct us around the bridge. Very nice people and we got the last spot they had. Oak Street! No numbers on spots, no one knew where the running water hook up was, and the area was dirty looking. The best spots are in the center. The restaurant is not operating, camp store very limited, and whole place hilly. Long term rigs filthy. We didn't stay the night. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $51.00

Streets are in poor condition and speeding is an issue so they put speed bumps in that really rocked our camper. Lots are not really defined so it seems that first one there gets the most area. As stated in other reviews loud music is an issue and we left a day early because of it. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Hope you like loud music.

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $60.00

This is a nice campground that has lots of fun things to do. The owners are super nice. We stayed here a little over a year and the only downside is a lot of the full time campers party and it's very loud up into the early morning hours. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2012 - $35.00

This is a lovely, wooded setting. The sites are a little close and very gritty. This campground seems like a great place for kids. For that reason the staff needs to do a better job of controlling traffic and speed. Surcharge for Wi-Fi is not acceptable at this price level. The location is convenient to shopping and restaurants. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2012 - $23.00

We spent two nights here on our way through to New Jersey. We had expected to stay further west but there was a huge power outage, so we called this place and, though their office was closed, they were nice enough to give us a site number over the phone and asked us to check in and pay in the morning. The campground is old, filled with mature trees and many seasonal sites. The sites are not well defined even though they are numbered. The people we met were friendly. The cable worked perfectly and there was a good WiFi signal strength, though I did not pay the $5 use fee as there is an excellent 3G Verizon signal and I was able to use my smartphone. This is the kind of campground we used to visit with our children, where they played all day in the pool and everyone sits around the campfire at night. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2012 - $41.00

We loved it here. My wife and I have recently gotten a seasonal sight here. We stayed here last year and just had to come back. The people here are friendly and the staff very helpful. Plenty of shade and pet friendly. The restrooms are very clean. Over all a very relaxing place to come and have fun. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2011 - $53.00

I had to pay extra for my in-laws to come visit us for just a few hours. The firewood bundles you can purchase at the campground store are pine wood, so they burn really quickly. The TV service was very fuzzy. There is barely any grass in this campground. Our site (and all the others around it) was completely gravel and dirt. The campground is pet friendly, which was nice for our dog, but they don't adhere to the excessive barking rule. There are permanent sites throughout the campground, but many of them looked like an eyesore. One had a dumpster behind it, another had a toilet in the front yard? My husband braved the restrooms, but came back and said that they were disgusting. During our two night, three day stay - we never once saw anyone cleaning the restrooms (our site was right next to the restrooms). The other thing that was rather disappointing was the dumpster was located right at the entrance of the campground. My family and I booked this because it claimed to be a family campground, and the reviews looked outstanding. I was very disappointed, as we paid quite a lot to stay there, and then it turned out to be a place that we felt uncomfortable. I'm not sure if Quakerwoods Campground was recently sold to someone different, but it certainly does not look like the pictures posted on the website. The only good thing I can say about this campground is there was full hookup offered, and we fully took advantage of it. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: October, 2010 - $30.00

This place just plan stinks. The electricity is strung through the trees! Water pressure is very low, if any during a busy weekend. In my opinion, this campground should be closed down. I believe it is unsafe. I have pictures to prove it. I stayed for the season. Never again. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2010 - $41.00

The park was just okay. Wiring and plumbing do not appear to have been professionally installed or maintained. The grounds could use some raking and litter removal. Laundry facilities are in serious need of repair and update. The dryer I used vented directly into the laundry room, which quickly turned the place into a steam room and did not dry my clothes fully. When I told management about this, they did not offer to let me use another machine for free, which I found to be poor customer service. Bathrooms were shabby but clean. We were here during the off season so it was pretty quiet except for Saturday night when music and party sounds could be heard well after midnight (they do not enforce quiet hours that I could tell). We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2010 - $41.00

The campground is in dense woods. The road winds between trees. It was very hard to navigate with our rig. We got a pull-thru with all the amenities. The electrical was pretty scary - the post was wobbly and full of cobwebs and bugs. This seems to be mostly seasonal sites - many in disrepair with all kinds of junk piled around them. The place whole place was uncomfortable to us. The manager offered WIFI for an extra $10 but ad says it was free. I discovered I had access with no password or anything without paying. Scam??? The laundry room was surprisingly clean and washers and dryers worked well. We met some nice folks, though. The camp ground office smelly and dirty. We won't return. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2010 - $25.00

First impressions are lasting impressions, normally. As I approached the campground, I was impressed with the well-manicured lawn around a small pond and the freshly painted sign. And then I turned into the driveway and saw the two 40 foot long dumpsters piled to overflowing. The first campsite that comes into view had so much accumulated "treasure" that they would have to hire a 40 foot semi trailer if they ever had to move. This park was mostly long-term parking. I asked for a 50A site and was assigned a 30A site. The roads are mostly dirt and not well marked. At times I wondered if I was still on the road, or going through a pull-through space. Trees could be a challenge for a big rig, but I managed to avoid knocking anything down with my 38 foot fiver. Bathrooms needed attention in the worst way. Electric lines are attached to the trees rather than poles, but power was stable. Cable TV signal was less than perfect. I had good Verizon data and phone signals. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Are you affiliated with Quakerwoods Campground ?