Quakerwoods Campground

Quakertown, Pennsylvania

2225 Rosedale Rd
Quakertown, Pennsylvania 18951

• Big Rig Access Big Rig Access no

Ask fellow campers about "Quakerwoods Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $55.00

Worst experience we have had all year while traveling cross country, very trashy run down campground. I called ahead to check on Passort America rates and was told it was $25 so I requested 4 nights. When arriving we were allowed to pick from a number of sites and were told the 50 amp was the same rate so we picked the only one available to fit our 38 ft 5th wheel. When coming back to the office we were only then told that Passport America only covers the first 2 nights and then were told that in fact 50 amp was an extra charge. They obviously are just trying to get people into their nasty campground and get as much money as they can from them once they're there. This campground is not even worth the passport America rate. It is 90% "seasonals" which have obviously been there for many years and are covered in junk and stayed in by people who look like drug addicts. We feared things would be stolen if left outside. Save yourself and pick somewhere else. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $60.00

This is a nice campground that has lots of fun things to do. The owners are super nice. We stayed here a little over a year and the only downside is a lot of the full time campers party and it's very loud up into the early morning hours. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2010 - $25.00

First impressions are lasting impressions, normally. As I approached the campground, I was impressed with the well-manicured lawn around a small pond and the freshly painted sign. And then I turned into the driveway and saw the two 40 foot long dumpsters piled to overflowing. The first campsite that comes into view had so much accumulated "treasure" that they would have to hire a 40 foot semi trailer if they ever had to move. This park was mostly long-term parking. I asked for a 50A site and was assigned a 30A site. The roads are mostly dirt and not well marked. At times I wondered if I was still on the road, or going through a pull-through space. Trees could be a challenge for a big rig, but I managed to avoid knocking anything down with my 38 foot fiver. Bathrooms needed attention in the worst way. Electric lines are attached to the trees rather than poles, but power was stable. Cable TV signal was less than perfect. I had good Verizon data and phone signals. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2010 - $43.00

I have never disagreed so strongly with recent reviews of a park. Nines? Are you kidding me?? This place was awful! Ninety percent of the rigs in here are permanent and absolutely filthy. Looks like most people leave them here and come for the weekend. The electric and cable wires are nailed to and strung through the trees. It's like a giant, jury-rigged maze of wires up there. I've never seen anything so tacky. Yes, all the trees provide a lot of shade, but so much so that there is no grass anywhere, just dirt and gravel. And mud. We have a 35' fifth wheel and had a terrible time maneuvering around the trees to get to and into our spot. Many trees are right next to the road. Lots of roots above the ground which made leveling fun. Weekends are loud as several people blast their stereos outside all day long. This is a large campground but only 3 washers and 3 dryers, one dryer was broken. Washers were expensive at $1.75 per load, dryers are $1.25. I hated it and will never return. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Quakerwoods Campground

Date of Stay: August, 2007 - $20.00

Pros: Shady sites. Friendly staff. Cons: Difficult to maneuver around and into site. Not big rig friendly. Dirty. About 90% of sites are permanent residence. Overall we were not happy with our stay. One night was more than enough. Price paid was 50% due to Camp Club USA. We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

tmp

Date of Stay: February, 2005 - $1.00

It's an OK campground. I thought the other reviews were too harsh. Cons: The sites are not level. Took me about an hour to level my unit. Water had a lot of sand in it. It's not drinkable at all. Trees make parking hard sometimes. Very long communite to PHL. Think 1. 5 hours+. The office was hardly ever open during winter hours...low demand I suppose. Pros: Beautiful CG. Lots of trees. Very nice. Nice pond. Very relaxed country setting. Few residents there during winter. It closes for a few weeks in January. Bathrooms were nice and warm during winter. Don't know about cable/phone hookup All in all I give it a "B". We camped at Quakerwoods Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Quakerwoods Campground

Are you affiliated with Quakerwoods Campground ?