Magnolia RV Park and Campground

Kinards, South Carolina

567 Fairview Church Rd
Kinards, South Carolina 29355

• Phone Phone yes

Ask fellow campers about "Magnolia RV Park and Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $31.00

Easy drive from Exit 60 of I-26. Car enough from the interstate to reduce noise. Interior roads are travel as well as site drives. Some grass between sites. Not much nearby. The place is isolated. We camped at Magnolia RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Not much nearby. Wi-Fi was very good. Park was nearly empty during my stay.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $31.00

Stayed here a few years back and this park has changer very little, showing some signs of a older park in need of some basic upkeep....Bathroom and showers were in excellent condition and all utilities worked just fine. We camped at Magnolia RV Park and Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $33.00

This park is near the interstate but you wouldn't know it. It's down a paved road with lots of trees. You can't see or hear the highway. The management is exceptionally nice and someone escorted us to our site and helped us park. The pull through site was plenty big enough to hold the RV and a tow dingy. After setting up, we took a nice walk around the park. Was lovely. I noticed the well maintained flowers and plants. The road into camp is gravel but it was level and easy to negotiate. We camped at Magnolia RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $39.00

I have stayed here once before a few years ago and my only complaint then was the inner dusty roads and that hasn't changed. Just driving to my site left the back of my MH (DP) and my tow car covered with dust. At least this stop was on the end of my trip and not the beginning so I knew I'd be home to wash the coach and car. The campground is very convenient to I-26, besides the inner dusty roads the CG is well maintained. The 50 amp worked well (117-122 v), sewer connection was in good location, water pressure was low (especially in the morning) and the WiFi was the best I've seen at a CG.. At check-in they changed my reservation from site 31 to 22, site 22 was very long, level, had a new power pedestal, had new stone and was satellite friendly. The pool was nice and clean. The staff was very friendly. If you are traveling in a towable or gas MH and not a DP with a rear facing radiator, the inner road dust will probably not be a problem and this campground would be a convenient overnight when traveling I-26. We camped at Magnolia RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Magnolia RV Park and Campground

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $33.00

We camped here with our Good Sam Club from Augusta, GA. Sites were very level, not much space for sitting outside, but it was so hot no one wanted to, no cable at all, wifi was good. We had a pull in site. Pool was wonderful and they have a dog pen area for walking your dog, just be careful as lots of ticks falling from trees. Nice room upstairs for gathering and the prices inside the store was not as high as other parks. It's right off I-26 so easy on and off for traveling. It's a good place to stop for the night. We camped at Magnolia RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Walking track in Joanne, Rose Hill Plantation SHS between Whitmore and Union, SC...follow Hwy 66 E to Whitmore and pick up Hwy 176 N toward Union and then follow signs, good tour of home and grounds...then there is a Musgrove Mill SHS on hwy 59. Also in Greenville, SC there is a Falls Park downtown that is well worth the trip. Beautiful place. Nice Walmart in Laurens for restocking food while traveling.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $30.00

Management is very nice and helpful. Restrooms are very clean as well as the rest of the park. You can tell the staff is all about keeping up the appearance of the park. Wifi is excellent. 30-meg on speed test ! They offer Good Sam discount, lead you to your campsite after checking in. Free DVDs to watch at your site or at the lounge. They gave us popcorn for free during the movie. The owner was going to town to shop asked us if we needed anything from town! Saltwater pool nice. During our stay, there were afternoon storms they would let us know of storms in the area. They brought corn-hole to our site to play. Could not ask for better service. We had our grandchildren with us was worried not enough to do and they might get bored to death, not so they really enjoyed the campground. Not a great deal as far as attractions to do but if you want family time this is a great placed to be. The only thing I wish they had was a bench in the shower to put your belongings on. Level gravel sites most are pull through and can take the long rigs. Will I be back? If in the area i sure will. Thanks again Magnolia for a great stay. We camped at Magnolia RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

State park close by with waterfall. Did not go.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $33.00

We stayed here twice, on the way to Orlando and on the return trip. Enjoyed the park. Very quiet, lots of trees (satellite was not used), level gravel sites, very friendly staff. If you have reservations and call about 5 minutes before you get there, they will meet you at the entrance and escort you to your site. Pool was clean and relaxing. There are few amenities near the campground. We would stay here again. We camped at Magnolia RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $30.00

We called at the last minute and were welcomed into one of their last spots. Easy access. Rest rooms were spotless. We camped at Magnolia RV Park and Campground in a Travel Trailer.

BP station close by

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $33.00

We only stayed one night. Easy access from I-26 (exit 60). There are many tree between the campground & I-26 so we were not bothered by road noise. Most sites are pull thrus. Roads & sites are gravel covered. Utilities were conveniently located. Campground is on well water & pressure is about 40 psi. They will be going on city water in the next few months. No cable tv, but we received CBS, Fox, & NBC networks with our antenna pointed to 10 degrees. WiFi works great. Because they can't get cable tv, the owners opted for fiber optic WiFi. We were told at check in that we could even stream Netflix movies on their WiFi. Most campgrounds don't want you to stream on their WiFi. Restroom & shower area was very clean & modern. The owners are very friendly & helpful. We will definitely return when in this area. We camped at Magnolia RV Park and Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $35.00

Good for overnight. Good WiFi, good water pressure. Employees pleasant. Not good for satellite. They do have some "satellite " sites you can ask for. We camped at Magnolia RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Poor Conditions

Pay attention to directions. The road sign is obscured and across the street is a different name.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $35.00

We stopped by here for one night in our way home. The management was not interested in service. They stuck us in the smallest site with no sewer even though better sites were available. We had to disconnect our car to maneveur to the site. In doing that, I dropped the tow bar on my foot and broke a bone. The man waiting in the golf cart did not ask if I was ok. He just huffed and puffed because I was slow. He then yelled at my wife for pulling our car into the wrong space. I will not be returning. We camped at Magnolia RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Fire Ring

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $31.00

overnight stop, cute campground, just a bit off the interstate, so some highway noise, but we didn't hear it inside the RV. They escorted us to our site, which was probably the longest site we've ever had - 42' fifth wheel, disconnected the truck, pulled it forward and still had plenty of room behind rig and in front of truck. Plenty of shade trees there but still able to get satellite. water pressure was low. We'd stay here again if we were driving through. We camped at Magnolia RV Park and Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $30.00

Easy access. Good stop for one night along the way to our destination. Gravel pad. Shady. Couldn't get satellite to work but could have been our system. Didn't leave the park so I can't comment on things nearby. We camped at Magnolia RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $34.00

Dirt roads and gravel sites are better then average. Shower, restrooms, and entire campground very clean and well taken care of. Lots of trees, limited satellite connection. Staff very helpful and friendly. Some spots within the campground are tight for big rigs. Will stay again when in the area. We camped at Magnolia RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Not much else in the area.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $34.00

Stayed overnight on way to mountains. Convenient access off I-26. Pleasant staff. Utilities good except sewer connection not threaded. Wifi very good. No cable. We willstay again. We camped at Magnolia RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Magnolia RV Park and Campground

Are you affiliated with Magnolia RV Park and Campground ?