Spring Creek Campground

Clarksville, Tennessee

3040 Spring Creek Village Rd
Clarksville, Tennessee 37040

• Pets Allowed Pets Allowed ?
  • Kid Friendly Kid Friendly ?
  • Phone Phone ?

Ask fellow campers about "Spring Creek Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $20.00

This is a nice overnight stop. The lady who checked us in was very pleasant, We were placed in a gravel site near the office. Power fluctuated as the A/C was used. I needed to chose between A/C, Hot water heater or M/W. The sewer was about 4 inches above ground and did not have a cap. I needed to use a doughnut ring. Wi-Fi was slow but good. I had a back in site and there was plenty of room. The water faucet was missing the handle and I needed to use pliers. If I were to come up I-24 in the future I would most likely stop here as an overnight. We camped at Spring Creek Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

5s near office

The park is near exit 4 and there are several fast food places to eat. The park is located along a fresh water stream where you can wade or float. Great place to spend a hot summer day.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $36.00

Big rig friendly park that is very quiet and peaceful next to beautiful Spring Creek. Sites are very long and level side to side and front to back. Sites are more than long enough for any big rig. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. All the hookups are in the correct location. There is road construction in front of the park so might need your GPS to help find it since their signs are temporarily down. A lot of full timers, but they were quiet and all their sites were clean. The major weaknesses of this park are very narrow sites, so narrow that they had to put a rig without slides next to me when my slides were out. It would be very easy for slides to hit one another. Your rig faces the front door of your neighbor and there is less than 10 feet between you and your neighbor. There are no amenities such as cable or wifi which makes this a bit over price for what you are getting. The sewage hookup was broken off below the ground at my site. They had a rubber ring as a very poor sewage leaking fix. It is close and convenient to Clarksville and my family. And there are no toxic fumes unlike the park at exit 1 in Clarksville (see previous review about that). Not a bad place to stay overnight to see family, not a place I would every stay past a couple of days. We camped at Spring Creek Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

18a

Very close to Sam's Club, shopping, and restaurants.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $20.00

The campground was fine for an overnight visit, it wasn't good when it rained, very muddy. The owner was helpful but not always there during office hours. A lot of permanent residents, but not a problem. The pull through sites were long, pretty level with full hook up. ATT kind of spotty and wifi was only at the office but worked just fine. We camped at Spring Creek Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $36.00

The best thing that I can say about this park is that the pull through sites are really long, about 100 feet. The sites are really close to each other. It seems that a large amount of the sites are long term people. The people seemed friendly. We camped at Spring Creek Campground in a Motorhome.

22D

Featured Campgrounds Near Spring Creek Campground

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $38.00

This park is very dated. The electrical box was held together with tape, and the sewer connection was covered with a rock. The grass is not kept up, and the sites are painfully close to one another. The office was never open during posted hours. I will never stay here again, and I would not even consider for an overnight. Park has many long timers which can be very cluttered. The check in process was disorganized and extremely slow. The bath house was honestly scary, and we refused to use it. Pull thru sites are narrow and unlevel. Avoid this place at all costs even for a quick overnight. We camped at Spring Creek Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Nearby, Very Close

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $20.00

Campground was very easy to find. It is a mile or so off the interstate. The manager of the campground is so pleasant and helpful. We thought we needed to extend our stay, she did not sell our site until she knew we were going to be able to leave. The campground is older, so the sites could be short, however, they put one RV in 2 sites-so there is plenty of space. It is impressive to see a campground that is interested in giving as much space as possible to each RV. They had been having a lot of rain, so there was plenty of mud; however, they had laid down straw to draw out the moisture. Sites were gravel with grass (and straw) between them. Because of combining 2 sites together for each RV, they easily handle big rigs. There was plenty of room in our site for the truck, 5th wheel and jeep. 50 amp service. Sites are all very level. We stayed for a couple of days so we could tour Nashville. It would not be a campground to hang around-but it is a good overnight campground. Very quiet. Some of the sites have a lot of trees, we don't like to park in a heavily treed area-we were happy to be in a section with very few trees. Good Verizon coverage. It was very easy to get DirecTV satellite. We camped at Spring Creek Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

22b
Gravel, Dirt, Grass

About an hour from Nashville. There is a Sam's and Wal-Mart and multiple restaurants a couple miles away.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $18.00

Stayed here for a month. They let us pick our spot from open ones. Site was very easy to get into. HOWEVER, the road getting into the campground was NOT easy to get into. You have to go down a 1/4 mile windy road, and if you have a massive 5th wheel, you have to be really careful going around blind spots. It is definitely do-able, as we saw plenty of Class A and 5th wheels come in for daily stays. The daily spots are also tough to get into with the low trees and REALLY tough if there are RV's parked next to you. Most of the spots were quite far from each other with the exception of the corner spots. The quiet campground was beautiful with tons of room to walk around, structures for the kids to play on, and lots of field to let your dogs run. There's a creek in the back that's open and you can throw rocks in the pond, see some small fish, etc. It's a nice location that is close to the highway but not too close to hear the cars. One issue was with availability of the staff. They were nice, and on more than one occasion they brought my mailed packages from the porch inside. Although they have posted office hours, they were rarely available during those hours. They also wanted after-hours check in folks to write their credit card down on a piece of paper and drop it in a box or leave it next to the door. The other issue was with the bathrooms. They were not the cleanest bathrooms we've come across. They did run out of toilet paper more than once during my month stay. I gave them an overall rating of 9 because I didn't really need the staff or use the bathroom much during my month stay, and everything else was above-standard. However, if bathrooms are vitally important to you or something goes wrong with the site, this rating could easily be much lower. I would stay here again and recommend others to do the same. I probably wouldn't stay here if it was just for one night. We camped at Spring Creek Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $25.00

We spent a week in a tent here and it was the worst experience ever for tent camping. There were motorcycles coming in every night between 11pm-3am to setup and leave around 4-5am. Seems like they know there is no office staff here during those hours and get a free nights rest on their trip. On a couple nights there were couples in the women's bath houses that prevented my daughter from going to shower that night. When I told staff about this they claimed it has never happened in the 30 years of being there. Again, no staff on grounds at night. The bath houses were ok I guess, it had hot water to shower. They don't clean the bath houses during the week. There were cigarette butts on the floor for the week we were there. Trash was full the first night we checked in and just kept filling up while we were there. Friday night when we got back to camp though all the trash was cleaned out of the bathrooms and cigarettes cleaned up. They even put toilet paper out (we always bring our own just in case). We camped at Spring Creek Campground in a Tent.

tent sites
Other

Don't go here, I know there are few choices in this area but you would be better off staying somewhere else.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $16.00

Staff were very helpful and friendly. Park was clean, grass is cut with Dixie Chopper and no trash laying around. Park is patrolled by staff throughout day and evening. For the money per night, this park can't be beat. If you desire higher class amenities you'll have to pay lots more at high end parks. Enjoyed our time here. We camped at Spring Creek Campground in a Motorhome.

18B

Lots to see and do in Clarksville.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $18.00

Park is run down. Mostly a workers park. The pull thrus are in a low lying area. Grass or field if I may say is cut with a hay mower. Added 2 inch crushed gravel to raise pads. Pad are just wide enough for your camper. I would not recommend this park to anyone. This is the worst park I have stayed in, in the last 5 years. We camped at Spring Creek Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

20A

Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $18.00

We enjoyed staying here overnight as we passed through the area. There was a mix of campers - folks like us, seasonal, and folks who looked like they were working in the area. Most sites had no gravel, which could be a problem on a rainy day, but the grass surface was OK for the night we were there.

Because the campground was not busy, I was glad I called ahead to insure someone was around to check us in and show us where to park. We camped at Spring Creek Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $18.00

Just an over nite stop. Plenty of room for a 45 foot 5th wheel but a little close together. Our site was a pull through but the rest in our area was only pull throughs if there was nobody in the other site and we parked on grass. 50 amp plug didnt go completely in but had power. Lot of campers Seasonal/permanet? Quite a downhill coming in see how it is going out. Could only get 1 major tv station on antenna, clear view for the dish. Bargain with the PA discount. We camped at Spring Creek Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $18.00

This is a new Passport America site. We stayed over Labor Day weekend - not terribly busy. This campground was very peaceful. It is in a great location close to I 24 but not close enough that you hear all the noise all night. It is next to a creek that winds through the entire property. The front part is really pretty. However, it seems like the first half of the campground gets all the benefits, the wifi is only at the office, the dumpster is only up front, the bathrooms are only next to the office. Campers in the back and in the pullthroughs are inconvenienced by these things. This would be okay for Rvers with self contained units, but still improvements must be made. It has a ways to go to make it a great place to pull off the highway and spend the night. Firstly, every sewer hookup needs a cover, period end of story. That is just a given in any RV park. Secondly, every pull through site needs a fresh application of gravel to define each site and take out the depressions that really detract from the experience. Third, there are numerous electrical boxes that appear to be old and unworking - those should be removed or at least covered. It is just confusing at first glance. Finally, all the foliage fronting the creek needs to be cut down and removed, making for a more lovely setting that will really be attractive to campers. Those things would go a long way to getting repeat customers especially now that it is a Passport America park. We camped at Spring Creek Campground in a Motorhome.

Lots of restaurants and shopping off exit 4. Every store imaginable. Winery and distillery tours nearby.

Featured Campgrounds Near Spring Creek Campground

Are you affiliated with Spring Creek Campground ?