Crossville / I-40 KOA

Recent Rate: $44 4/2015

Danno

This KOA is an acceptable stop for few days. The park is big enough to get around without issues. Roads & sites are gravel & like many KOAs, they place sites a little too close together. They have several full hook up sites suitable for big rigs, although the ones in the back of the park don't have cable TV. The full hook up back in sites are easy access from a wide road and can take most big rigs too. Then they have about 15 very long W/E only pull thrus which would work fine for any rig. All park trees are young so there's no shade. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The park was well maintained and I can tell they are working hard. Each site has a picnic table and most have a portable fire pit. Wifi worked well up front where I was & cable TV was good. They had a couple of catch/release fishing ponds, a dog park, playground, & various things to keep kids busy. Both Verizon & ATT had strong signals. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Tomandgloria

Nice KOA and exceptional staff. We stopped overnight and wished we had more time to stay. Would recommend anybody looking for a nice kept, well run campground check this one out. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

goldsp8

Staff was pleasent enough, lead us to our sites. The trees along the road to the hilltop sites need to be trimmed. They brushed the sides of the coach until I moved over onto the grass, No WiFi or cable back there but needed the sewer after 3 days without dumping. Probably would not stay again. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

madewebs

This is the lowest rating I have ever given a KOA, but deserving. The sites were small, too close to each other and there were NO trees! The water had something in it that discolored it and clogged up my filter to the point I had to buy another one. The water pressure was almost 0 in the site and in the restrooms. In the two days we were here, the restrooms were never serviced. Same dirt, same trash, same empty toilet paper dispenser! There are only three showers, not enough for a park without sewer hook-ups. There were no sewer hook-ups in the sites, but there is a dump station. We were only a few hundred feet from the office, but the WiFi only worked if you went up to the immediate office area. There was no table at our site and only about half the sites had tables. We stayed here two nights and were not very happy with the accommodations of this park. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Travel Trailer.

mdeward

Very friendly and tons of southern hospitality. We stayed in the efficiency motel. Nicely decorated, comfortable beds, clean, clean, clean! Wi-Fi worked well, good selection of television stations. Peaceful, beautiful mountain views, and the tree frogs were amazing at night! I highly recommend this beautiful, clean park and we would stay here again. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Campground Cabin.

Use2bBandman

We arrived here about 4pm, the lights in the gift shop were off, no heat in the office, but the lady at the desk was friendly. Our reservation was correct, however when I made the reservation I was not told that my credit card would immediately be charged the amount, days before we arrived! I asked for a confirmation by email and it never arrived, so I was a bit worried as we approached the campground. The manager, I presume, walked over to our site, but did not explain how to drive there. Upon pulling in, he stopped me, but my 39' 5er was not level at all, and I had to move back and forth and use several boards to get it level. Friendly he was not, helpful he was not. If had not been so cold, wet and snowy, I would have left even if I did lose my night's payment. This was not a pleasant welcome to a below average campground. I will not stay here again. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Carter family

Really enjoyed the campground, and our dog Terry really enjoyed the dog walk areas. He got a treat when we checked in. Our site was large and level with an adequate area. Finally a picnic table that did not give splinters. We really felt bad for the managers as some one fished out all the big bass and even left some on the bank of the pond. They ruined for all. We had fresh apples from the trees on site. We found the staff friendly and helpful. Showers and bathroom were clean. Would definitely come back. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

nuttman

The manager is not very friendly. When we were to be escorted to our site he just went ahead to the site and did not wait for us, we had to guess which way to go. The women in the office were very friendly. The TV reception isn't very good, the Wi-Fi is not good.There is no shade at all. If we stayed here again it would only be for one night. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

User1587

This park is not guest friendly. The Male Manager needs to take a customer relations course. Very rude to the guests. He charges for fly fishing lessons but you cannot fish in the lake. If you have children or pets do not stay at this park. The full hookup sites are very tight. Pull thru sites only have water and electric. Wi-Fi was poor. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

jfolktns

We actually didn't stay here because after arriving and asking for a level site we couldn't get one for our 36 foot motorhome. The sites are very out of level and while trailers and fifth wheels could get level, it's tough for a motorhome. Also, the roads and sites are covered with chalky white gravel, which produces an enormous amount of dust. Although the campground is in a beautiful area, the campground itself is not attractive. The office is clean and in a quite new building but the grounds are depressing. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

SCcampers04

This campground is not family friendly. They have pet bunnies running around, but when my kids tried to pet them, the manager of the KOA told them not to pick them up because kids steal them! I let that go. Then we went to the tiny pool which has posted no diving, so my kids did not dive. They were jumping into the pool from the side. The manager of the KOA told them, no jumping, just get in the water and swim or I will close the pool. Extremely rude person. The ladies in the shop were nice and the gentleman that escorted us to our site was nice. But of all people, the manager was rude! I would never stay there with children. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Plainjane

Very nice KOA. Very nice store and friendly folks. They have fishing ponds, walking trails, beautiful view of the mountains. A game room with foos ball, air hockey, pool table. We plan to use this park again when we are in the area. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

rockman2002

You really need to give this campground a try. Great CG for a one night stop or a few days. Good strong cable TV with 70+ channels. Pool was nice and very clean. Friendly staff and a quick check in. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

ashleyjames

Very friendly staff, check-in was a breeze. Blazing fast WiFi but I wasn't inside the campground, but out front by the road in an overnight spot. If you have children and like to fish, bring a pole for the bass pond on the property. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

arkietraveler

The only reason I didn't rate this park a 10 was because of the slow WiFi. Otherwise, a very nice park. New pool and rec room. Level sites and quiet since it's off the interstate. Would stay here again. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Tucson / Lazydays KOA

Tucson, Arizona

Deer Run RV Resort

Spring Lake RV Resort

Crossville, Tennessee

Are you affiliated with Crossville / I-40 KOA ?