Crossville, Tennessee

• Sports Field Sports Field yes
  • Arcade Games Arcade Games yes
  • Pond Pond yes

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $43.00

Long pull through with room for my 40' coach and 24' trailer. Just far enough off the interstate to eliminate traffic noise. Nice view. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $44.00

Very nice KOA just off the I-40 Interstate. Easy to get to, via secondary roads. Interior roads were asphalt and easy to navigate. Water, Sewer & electric were easy to get to and well updated. Park is very clean, quiet and nice. There was a pool (but we didn't use it). Our site was gravel, but very solid. There were also long concrete pads that were very level. Close to Crossville. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Walmart is in Crossville, about 15 mins from the KOA.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $49.00

A one night stay. Arrived after hours and found paperwork where it was said to be AND tge host broke away from personal work to escort us to our site. Roads paved & sites concrete with picnic tables an fure pits. Pull through long enough to accommodate MH & toad without either encroaching in the roads. Easy access from the interstate. Adjacent highway generates moderate noise but its very limited at night. Downside: for big rigs the pads are narrow, resulting in stepping from the coach into the grass (for some people this is a big deal). The narrow width of both the pads and roads means big rigs transgress into the grass (this too is a big deal for some). We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Restaurants nearby (4 miles)

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $28.00

The rate reflects our discount after using our KOA Value Card points. This is a basic KOA campground that is in a pretty area of Tennessee. The park is laid out well and easy to get around, but it could use a few more shade trees in the front section. The campground wasn't overly busy but it seems that a lot of people like to use this park as an overnight stop because it is clean and easy to get to from the highway.

The owners are very friendly and helpful. When we arrived we were greeted by their very affectionate Cocker Spaniel who is in charge of keeping the many rabbits and ducks in line. I was surprised to see that even though our site had a cement slab it was not level. I thought that was the point of having cement slabs. The sites in the front section, which are mostly pull through, are fairly close together but we still had enough room to put the awning and slides out and cook dinner. There was some road noise in the early evening but it was not excessive. The cable worked fine and the restrooms and showers were clean and worked well. We only stayed 1 night so we didn't use any of the other facilities in the park. If I am in the Crossville area again I would probably choose this KOA again. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $30.00

No shade. Pool table is small and dirty. Front looked like a used car lot at one point. Dead animal left to rot behind the shed. Trash always over flowing. Cabins had bed bugs. Awful experience. Grass being cut at 7 in the morning. Who wants to hear a lawn mower that early? RVs being shoved so close to the cabin they could not extend awnings. Military discounts not honored. Fireworks being set off underneath electric lines and close to rvs . No planned activities. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Cabin.

Dog cabin
Other

Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $32.00

Beautiful, well maintained campground easily accessed from interstate. Very helpful office staff. The problem is that it's built on a sloping hill and the sites are not level (front to back and side to side). We tried 4 different sites before finding one where the back tires would not come off the ground when leveling, even using wood underneath. There is also a lot of road noise and very high water pressure. We would probably try to find another park if traveling through this way again. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $43.00

This is a super clean, super courteous and easily accessible CG. Folks are helpful and attentive. New ownership has upgraded facilities with mostly concrete pads with some very clean gravel spots (we used a gravel), new picnic tables and overall well manicured facility. We will definitely stay here again when in the area!! Good cable, high pressure water and lots of rabbits for pets to watch, etc. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Best restaurant in area is in the state park.

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $43.00

It was nothing special. There were walking trails around a pond. Nice dog area. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Just stopped overnight so we could visit some friends in Crossville. I didn't see much to do in the area.

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $44.00

This KOA is an acceptable stop for few days. The park is big enough to get around without issues. Roads & sites are gravel & like many KOAs, they place sites a little too close together. They have several full hook up sites suitable for big rigs, although the ones in the back of the park don't have cable TV. The full hook up back in sites are easy access from a wide road and can take most big rigs too. Then they have about 15 very long W/E only pull thrus which would work fine for any rig. All park trees are young so there's no shade. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The park was well maintained and I can tell they are working hard. Each site has a picnic table and most have a portable fire pit. Wifi worked well up front where I was & cable TV was good. They had a couple of catch/release fishing ponds, a dog park, playground, & various things to keep kids busy. Both Verizon & ATT had strong signals. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $45.00

Nice KOA and exceptional staff. We stopped overnight and wished we had more time to stay. Would recommend anybody looking for a nice kept, well run campground check this one out. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2012 - $32.00

Staff was pleasent enough, lead us to our sites. The trees along the road to the hilltop sites need to be trimmed. They brushed the sides of the coach until I moved over onto the grass, No WiFi or cable back there but needed the sewer after 3 days without dumping. Probably would not stay again. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2012 - $40.00

This is the lowest rating I have ever given a KOA, but deserving. The sites were small, too close to each other and there were NO trees! The water had something in it that discolored it and clogged up my filter to the point I had to buy another one. The water pressure was almost 0 in the site and in the restrooms. In the two days we were here, the restrooms were never serviced. Same dirt, same trash, same empty toilet paper dispenser! There are only three showers, not enough for a park without sewer hook-ups. There were no sewer hook-ups in the sites, but there is a dump station. We were only a few hundred feet from the office, but the WiFi only worked if you went up to the immediate office area. There was no table at our site and only about half the sites had tables. We stayed here two nights and were not very happy with the accommodations of this park. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: March, 2012 - $80.00

Very friendly and tons of southern hospitality. We stayed in the efficiency motel. Nicely decorated, comfortable beds, clean, clean, clean! Wi-Fi worked well, good selection of television stations. Peaceful, beautiful mountain views, and the tree frogs were amazing at night! I highly recommend this beautiful, clean park and we would stay here again. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Campground Cabin.

Date of Stay: November, 2010 - $39.00

We arrived here about 4pm, the lights in the gift shop were off, no heat in the office, but the lady at the desk was friendly. Our reservation was correct, however when I made the reservation I was not told that my credit card would immediately be charged the amount, days before we arrived! I asked for a confirmation by email and it never arrived, so I was a bit worried as we approached the campground. The manager, I presume, walked over to our site, but did not explain how to drive there. Upon pulling in, he stopped me, but my 39' 5er was not level at all, and I had to move back and forth and use several boards to get it level. Friendly he was not, helpful he was not. If had not been so cold, wet and snowy, I would have left even if I did lose my night's payment. This was not a pleasant welcome to a below average campground. I will not stay here again. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2010 - $33.00

The manager is not very friendly. When we were to be escorted to our site he just went ahead to the site and did not wait for us, we had to guess which way to go. The women in the office were very friendly. The TV reception isn't very good, the Wi-Fi is not good.There is no shade at all. If we stayed here again it would only be for one night. We camped at Crossville / I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Are you affiliated with Crossville / I-40 KOA ?