3.6 Poor

Owl's Roost Campground

Goodlettsville, Tennessee

7267 Bethel Rd
Goodlettsville, Tennessee 37072

• Electric (50 AMP) Electric (50 AMP) ?
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Owl's Roost Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $17.00

This park has uneven sites. So much so that, even with the use of the on-board RV leveling Jacks, we couldn't extend our bump outs.

This park is very unclean. The bathrooms (showers/commodes) are filthy and in need of maintenance, cleaning and updating.

The laundry facilities are the same. The machines are rusty (inside and out). I was afraid to use them over concern that the rust would bleed onto my clothes during the wash cycle. I had to take our camping laundry to an off-site laundromat.

Beyond the uncleanliness of the amenities, the grounds too are unkempt. The front sites (visible front he road) are mowed and weedeated. The back sites are not.

The camp directs you to walk your pets in a "designated area," that is all well and good if they would actually direct you to where that "designated area" is, which they did not. Everyone here seems to have a different opinion about where that is. The most common place seems to be by a large trash heap in the middle of the park. I walked my dog near that spot in the day, but was hesitant to at night. The pile of wood debris in the middle of your campground is dangerous. There are used boards with very large nails sticking up...just waiting for a child to fall or step on them and need an ER visit for tetanus shot and stitches. ed boards with very large nails sticking up...just waiting for a child/pet/anyone to fall or step on them and need an ER visit for tetanus shot and stitches.

We had an overnight stay on Saturday night. This was BYOB and Karaoke night on the office porch (not far from our camper). The more the crowd drank, the louder and more off pitch the Karaoke singers became. They started at 5 PM and continued until 10:00 PM. We had planned phone calls to family back home and a movie in our camper. The karaoke began and remained so loud, even inside our own RV, we were unable to keep our plans. We camped at Owl's Roost Campground in a Motorhome.

Some Shade, Covered Forested

Date of Stay: November, 2015 - $15.00

I stayed there in 2006 for at least a year and loved it. Met some great friends. I would go back. Dirt sites are very close and open to sun. Picnic table. We camped at Owl's Roost Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: November, 2009 - $17.00

I stopped here looking for one nights rest. The staff was very polite and helpful. The campground is catering to mostly permanent setups and the newest RV in was at least 20 years old. I did not see any open sites except for the small one they put me on. It would be too small for anything over my 21 footer. I did my laundry here and while the machines have been well used. Some had rust and some were out of order. My clothes came out clean and dry. Everything remotely movable was chained and padlocked. If you want cheap camping and not a large rig it would be OK, but if rough looks aren't your style I would keep looking elsewhere. We camped at Owl's Roost Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2009 - $17.00

It reminds one of the poor section in Bombay, India. I would drive further, and I did, to find something else. They should name it "Rats nest". We camped at Owl's Roost Campground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Owl's Roost Campground

Date of Stay: May, 2007 - $13.00

This is a tiny and inexpensive campground. Most of the sites are filled with really old campers that can no longer move down the road. The management is friendly, and its right off the highway, so very convenient for going to Nashville. We camped at Owl's Roost Campground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Owl's Roost Campground

Are you affiliated with Owl's Roost Campground ?