Around Pond RV Park & Campground

• Restrooms Restrooms no
  • Showers Showers no
  • Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Around Pond RV Park & Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $30.00

Great little park. Have a catch and release pond. Catfish and Bluegill. Nice owner. Cash or check, no credit card. We camped at Around Pond RV Park & Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $30.00

This is a hidden gem. great over night rate for full hook ups. Able to handle the biggest rigs. We are 50 ft with our tow and we still had room front and back. Site are mostly level. Very dog friendly with side field for running & playing. Hook up are in good condition with decent water pressure. No wifi. Lunch/supper place right across the street. Quiet area out of flight path or trains. only a few "residents". We camped at Around Pond RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Very dog friendly, allowing off lead walking. Not everyone was picking up after their dogs.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $30.00

I stayed here twice recently as a stopover. It was a mixed bag. The sites were large and grassy with a nice fishing pond with swans and ducks. Each site had a upscale picnic table and full hookups. WiFi worked fine at my site which was farthest from the office. I never saw a gender specific restroom but used the gender neutral one next to the laundry room. It had toilet, sink, and shower. It needed a good cleaning and was a little scary looking. The laundry machines did not work well for me. The washer did not rinse the soap off and I didn't notice until after drying them. So I liked the site and grounds but I would pass on the laundry and showers. There were some long term residents but they were no problem at all. Parking pad was gravel but level. It rained hard with no puddling at my site. Lots of pull through sites that would accommodate the biggest rigs. Good interior roads. Close to interstate but was quiet. We camped at Around Pond RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $30.00

Owner on the property. Cash or check. Beautiful location around the pond. We camped at Around Pond RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Around Pond RV Park & Campground

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $30.00

What a sweet find right off the highway, but quiet. Nice sized sites. Grass. Sun. Friendly. Will markbthis one in the book when traveling down 81 south. Don't pass it up for A relaxing stopover. Must have cash. Signage says Enter, but was not sure which way to go. Plenty of spaces, so just picked one, parked, and waited until the owner came up. Very nice people. We camped at Around Pond RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Pizza place right across entrance. Fuel and Dunkin Donuts

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $30.00

This was a nice quiet park, gravel roads, spots are grass and fairly level. They have a huge pond with ducks, geese and swan. The park looks very well maintained. We only stayed one night, but it would be a good one to return to. Leave your credit card home, he only takes cash. We camped at Around Pond RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $27.00

Very nice, quiet and laid back. It's a good place to rest for a night or 2. Everything worked great (water 60 psi, so we used our regulator), except wifi. We connected well to the park's access point but it was not on the internet. Called the owner, met him at the office and he reset his router. It was good after that. He also gave us a tour of the old trucks he is restoring. We camped at Around Pond RV Park & Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Site 57

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $27.00

Park was absolutely beautiful, clean well mowed and very level campsites.

One of the prettiest campgrounds we have been in and we have been RVing for 32 years. Highly recommended! We camped at Around Pond RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Great restaurant Baileyton Diner just 2 blocks away.

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $30.00

As other viewers have stated about park .pond beautiful with swans, ducks etc all born on site. Owner built pond and beautiful large bolders he found place thru out park. Permanent /seasonal residents scattered throughout park and very neat. Large spaces, level with grass and tables. Helpful staff and friendly campers. We camped at Around Pond RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $27.00

Lovely, lovely park; spacious sites are well maintained with level, gravel pads. Park is convenient to I-81 yet far enough that road noise was not a problem (and we slept with the windows open). As others mentioned, many of the sites are occupied long term but the park is well managed and there was no noise or debris about. The park features a beautifully landscaped, two acre pond presided over by both white and black swans (it had been decades since I'd last seen a black swan) and Canada geese were migrating thru when we were there. The pond has catch-and-release fishing and there is a small playground nearby. The laundry has 3 and 3 washer/dryers ($1.50 each). We received 6 television stations over the air so we did not try the cable service. WiFi was fine for email/Facebook; we did not attempt to stream video. We did not use the bathrooms but I peeked in just for this review. Bathrooms were clean but, as other reviewers mentioned, there was no toilet paper.

We definitely will stay here whenever we are in the area. We camped at Around Pond RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Owner prefers cash.
A pizza parlor and a Family Dollar store are within walking distance of the park.

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $27.00

Ok for a night or two. Seasonals dominate the park but seemed quiet when I was there. Nice large pond for fishing. Wifi seemed ok to good. Bathrooms were hot, cramped and door did NOT lock.

Quiet at night with little light pollution. We camped at Around Pond RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2015 - $27.00

I give Around the Pond RV Park a 3 out of 10stars. They don't keep toilet paper in their 3 bathrooms (MAKE SURE to take your own). They have WiFi but it is spotty at best. I have stayed here multiple times over the past few months due to field work on a telecom project but I will be looking for somewhere else. There is no one ever in the office (always closed) and you are lucky if they make it around to you to collect payment. I do a lot of my work online, hence the reason I look for somewhere that provides WiFi. I don't know if they changed services, but when I stayed here before the WiFi service was pretty good. Now every time I try to send an email or look up some info online it is a crapshoot. Does the email send this time? We shall see. The owners seem pretty nice but they are both fairly old and it looks very difficult for them to get around. Not sure if they are too tech savvy which may explain the lack of WiFi this time around. I heard him get onto someone the other day for parking in the grass and saying that he had invested over $200k in this place. Well, they sure didn't spend that money on toilet paper or upgrading their WiFi. This will be the last time around for me. Just have to find somewhere else more accommodating. The only reason I gave a Bad on Cleanliness is they never seem to stock the bathrooms with toilet paper anymore. Not sure if someone was stealing it but it sucks to really need to go just to find out there is not toilet paper. I always take a backup just in case now. Not saying this is a bad place if you just need a night to spend on your way to somewhere else. Just don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed. We camped at Around Pond RV Park & Campground in a Truck Camper.

Gravel, Dirt, Grass

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $15.00

This is a GEM of an RV park. The sites are level and large. When we pulled in we thought the sites looked off level but it was some of the area between the sites not the parking pads themselves. Anyway - Large pull thru sites - lots of grass between sites. Weeping willow trees in abundance including in the pond. Beautiful pond with swans - one black - and ducks and a huge field where you could run your dog if you don't bother the guineas. Super nice people! They are not advertised as a Passport America park but he asked what cards I have and I said GS and PA and he said show me your PA card and only charged me $15. I'll take this any day over a modern "rv resort". Peaceful, calm, just right! We camped at Around Pond RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: December, 2013 - $27.00

Pretty campground close to I-81. Excellent for an overnight, or even short-duration stay. Property is highlighted by a pond with a wide variety of water fowl. Limited over-the-air television reception. We would not hesitate to stay here again. We camped at Around Pond RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2013 - $27.00

Great stop! Easy on/off I-81 for overnight or a week. So peaceful with all the ducks, geese and swans (black and white) on the pond. A giant grassy field surrounded by beautifully landscaped trees add to the pond's appeal. Long pull-throughs with great 50 amp power and easy connections. Wi-Fi seems strong and pretty fast, too. Good restaurant (Country Pride) a half-mile away at the Davy Crockett Truck Stop. Shop for needed items at the Family Dollar Store next door. Just an ideal stop. We came for a night and stayed a week. We camped at Around Pond RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Around Pond RV Park & Campground

Are you affiliated with Around Pond RV Park & Campground ?