Mountain Pass Campground

• Water Spigot Water Spigot no
  • Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities no
  • Beach Beach yes
  • Boating Boating yes

Ask fellow campers about "Mountain Pass Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $25.00

I reserved my spot for 7 days, when checking in the site host said "no hurry" on paying. I proceeded to my site, got set up complete. I have 4 small dogs so I always fence in a small area for them to use, they're not left unattended or tied up, and we ALWAYS clean up after our babies. We always put a fence up because as other dog owners know, some cost a lot of money, and when they get someplace new they get excited, rather than take any chance, we put a small fence up. Host came by said fence had to be taken down and dogs must be kept on a leash, also he told my wife to take our flags down (I'm a disabled combat vet who flies the American and Marine Corps flag proudly), I hated it but complied with EVERY request. At that time I went to the Facebook site and gave an honest review of what I thought were unreasonable "rules", then the owner shows up and tells me I have to vacate because I was obviously unhappy. You're right I was unhappy, I hadn't done anything against any "written"rules. When I was asked to take the fence down, I did so, & yes I was unhappy about it but I still complied and he evicted me (with a sheriffs deputy) on CHRISTMAS DAY! If people don't have pets, go ahead and stay here because as far as the facility itself, it was great. (Except we didn't have cell signal with AT&T. The site was clean, level, well maintained, and offered a gorgeous view of the river. If you value your money, and want to give it to establishments that are, in my opinion, more patriotic, more pet friendly, and folks who wouldn't put people out on Christmas Day, I suggest you find another option. Semper Fi. We camped at Mountain Pass Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Fire Ring

Mountain Pass Campground, owner at Mountain Pass Campground responded to this review

Firsts of all you told us your name was Richard Grubbs. If you had taken time to read the rules and followed them we would not of had a problem. At check in it tells you to pick a site park your RV and return to make your payment. Our rules plainly state that there is a building code in effect please inquire. You did not inquire but proceeded to drive metal fence post in the ground for you fence. You took a big risk driving metal in the ground where there is 240 volt electric line. If you had a problem you should have contacted management but instead you and your wife went straight to social media complaining how unhappy you were at our campground. When I arrived at the campground you had been there two days and had not payed for your site, cleaned up after your dogs, or removed the rest of the clutter in front of your RV. He refused to vacate the site until law enforcement threatened to arrest him and tow his vehicle.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $25.00

My family LOVES Mountain Pass Campground! It is a beautiful and peaceful campground to stay at. Our 5 year old daughter begs to go camping there. There is a perfect spot for her to swim when it gets warm. The owners and management are so nice and helpful. Our 5 year old who is very shy absolutely loves to talk to the owners and hosts. When we go camping we go to get away from everything, and Mountain Pass Campground is the perfect place for that. We live 5 minutes away from campgrounds right on the lake, and we travel over an hour just to camp at Mountain Pass Campground. We camped at Mountain Pass Campground in a Motorhome.

Fire Ring

Featured Campgrounds Near Mountain Pass Campground

Are you affiliated with Mountain Pass Campground ?