Cedars of Lebanon State Park

• Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities no
  • Beach Beach yes
  • Boating Boating yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes

Ask fellow campers about "Cedars of Lebanon State Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $29.00

Not much to do at the state park, but the campground was very nice. Sites were spacious and had gravel patios. Area was clean and well maintained. Picnic table on our site was out of level. We would return for the camping. We camped at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $25.00

Love this park! Sites are a little close together. Wish they had full hook ups. We stayed in site 37 in a 37 ft. travel trailer and plenty of room both ways. We camped at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in a Travel Trailer.

Asphalt, Gravel

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $25.00

The sites are too close to each other. Our fire ring was right beside and almost under our neighbor's slide out,we could not have a fire. The newer part has better spacing but only have 30 amp. When it's 90+ I need both AC's going. Staff great and it is a nice state park. I would stay here again. We camped at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Over night stop.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $27.00

The park is scenic but apparently very busy due to its proximity to Nashville. The campground was mostly full when we arrived, and a posted sign said that all sites were reserved. The store front had a sign saying it was open until 8 PM. However, it was closed at 6:30 PM, and there were no instruction for late registration. We discovered the campground host when we began searching for an open site. It took him a while to locate an open site which would fit our rig. There didn't seem to be any kind of online system with this info because we had to wait while he drove around in a golf cart. The sites were large, level and shaded, but the restrooms were awful. No air conditioning, dirty, bugs, and only one for that whole loop. Very disappointing! We camped at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Cedars of Lebanon State Park

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $24.00

Sites were very close to each other and the site we had said it was level online but it definitely was not. Bath house was very close to all the sites. Shady and very pretty. Barely enough room for our tow vehicle to park. We camped at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $24.00

The park looks like at one time it was really nice. Now it needs a cleaning crew. We camped at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in a Motorhome.

Dirt, Sand

Needs better managing.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $32.00

Restrooms were dates. Some trash around our store. Area 2 had more separation between sites. Limited WiFi. Average state park. We camped at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in a Travel Trailer.

Area 2

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $24.00

We like the park for the nature and hiking trails. If you are in a small or mid sized camper you would probably find the campground acceptable. We however travel in a 35 ft fifth wheel and found the campground very tight. We had to get out and trim trees just to make the circle and get into our site. We camped in Loop 1. Loop 2 was even tighter. Loop 3 had the best looking sites but it is only 20 amp service. They offer a code for use of wifi up to 200 mb but it was only good for one device but their wifi reception was very slow anyway so it didn't matter as we found it unusable. We had absolutely no cell signal with Verizon. There is a laundry room with 3 washers and 3 dryers. Washers were $1.50 each and Dryers $1.00. I had no problems with them. We would visit this park again for a day trip. We camped at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $18.00

This state park is probably the most crowded we've experienced so far. Area 1 is all pull-thrus, area 2 is mostly back-ins with a couple pull-thrus on the outside edge of the loop road, and area 3 is only for tents and very small trailers for electricity reasons. We reserved #12 in area 1 because it looked open and treeless, and it's a good thing we planned ahead because the park was filled that Saturday night. We carefully drove to the site and managed to avoid all the trees (it was VERY close), and were able to fit our rig entirely on the site - 68' total. However, the site sloped quite a bit at the front, so our lowest step was a good 2.5' off the ground. If that doesn't sound like much, try lifting your foot up to your crotch - that's what we had to deal with. We carry an extra step, but still had almost a two-foot drop. We jerry-rigged something suitable using crates and a board and our step. Maybe not as much of an issue for a shorter trailer, and ours was as far back on the level section as it would go. We walked around area 2 and didn't think we would even want to try to go in there with our rig. The park itself is huge, with multiple activity areas, picnic ramadas, playgrounds, group camping and lodges, softball and other sports fields, and it seems very popular - there was even a wedding going on at one lodge as we drove through to the campground. As we were pulling out, our back end scraped on the pavement going up the hill that led away from the downhill that began at the front end of our site. At least the roads are paved - in dirt it would have sunk in and damaged our bumper. Very hilly in spots at this campground. Also very smoky with all the campfires in such close proximity. We camped at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Obstacles

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $24.00

I called 3 days ahead my needing a site. First, I was told that there were sites available but since the person on the phone was new she transferred me to another person who said that they were all booked. I found the state park website and browsed through the sites that were available for the 9 nights I would be staying. The pictures of the sites are VERY deceiving. My reservation was for Campground Area 1 and a pull through site. Upon arriving, the sites in Campground Area 1 are extremely close to each other. This reminded me of a trailer park. My neighbors were very nice but I didn't feel like "sharing kawfee" through the window. I went to the camp store where reservations are made/changed. I was given a map of the park with the sites that would be open for my stay marked. There were several sites marked in Campground Area 2. I picked one but when I arrived at the site, it was too small for my travel trailer, not to mention the length of my truck. Knowing that the site next to that one was open and much longer, I parked there, set up and just as I was calling the office to explain about the change there was a knock on my door. It was the Park Ranger who informed me that I could only have this site until check out time 2 days from today. I would never again come to this state park. It's $24 a night (before discount) for water and electric, they do have a dump station. Even though I have a good cell service provider, I can not get 4G service here. The cell service is spotty at best even on 3G. I browsed the internet (as much as I could) and found another park. So instead of staying and moving to another site 2 days from now, I will just leave. We camped at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in a Travel Trailer.

1- 27 and 2 - 57

Mostly Shady, Covered Forested

Nashville is about 40 minutes from here. Too bad I'll never see it. If you leave the campground, take Route 231 N to get into the town of Lebanon. Gas is around $2.05 per gallon according to how far into town you go.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $24.00

Area 1 spaces are too steep for a MH but area 2 has many level sites that are small and tight due to trees. Numerous dog droppings. Occasionally excessive noise. Staff folks were friendly and accommodating. We camped at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Nashville nearby

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $11.00

Beautiful scenic park with lots of cedar pine trees. Very friendly staff. There was a no burn ordinance due to the wild fires in eastern TN. We stayed over 2 weeks while visiting family over Thanksgiving in Mt. Juliet. Only 50 min. from Nashville. We camped at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Visit Nashville easily from this park. Lots of lakes and rivers nearby.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $12.00

42' 5er. Very tight turns and roads. If you are not comfortable driving a larger unit, stay out. Cedar trees and more cedar trees. Large area behind the campground to run dogs. Bathrooms old and need updating, just clean enough. No sewer, most sights are not level. Good park for kiddos. Safe. We camped at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $25.00

Park is about 7 miles off I-40 and not easy to find. Address on website will not take you there. We called and got a good address. Sites are small and close. Several tight turns getting in and out. Trees show damage from RV scrapes. No sewer, wifi. Over air tv is adequate. Very quiet and dark at nite. Good little campground for a few days. Will stop here again. We camped at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Not big enough for my 5th wheel

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches

Lots of trees. Satellite probably will not work here because of trees. A few should be removed to make it easier to get around.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $20.00

Cute little state park with lots of hiking available. We stayed in Campground 1. Sites were VERY close together, and given that, we would probably try Campground 2 the next time we visit. Lots of trees made the sites nice and shady. Dump station serving Campground 1 and 2. The bathhouse is old and needs upgrading and maintenance, but the site was $20 and there is no park entry fee, so you get what you pay for. Our site claimed to be level, but in fact was slightly angled; nothing some leveling blocks couldn't fix, just don't trust the descriptions on the website entirely. We'll be back to explore more trails! We camped at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in a Motorhome.

Campground 1 site 22

Featured Campgrounds Near Cedars of Lebanon State Park

Are you affiliated with Cedars of Lebanon State Park ?