Nashville East / Lebanon KOA

Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm

Hours above shown for Central Time Zone

Ask fellow campers about "Nashville East / Lebanon KOA" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $45.00

This park is beautiful. Full of trees and hills and nature all around. That being said, you are near the interstate and can hear it very clearly when you walk toward the front of the park. Pull-thru sites were easy to use. Full hook-ups. Helpful people in office. Grounds were very clean. Small dog park. It would be great if they had some trails since there's so much wilderness around the park. I have stayed here twice: for one night the first time, and for one week the second time. I would definitely come back and stay longer when I am in the area. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Motorhome.

You are very convenient to I-40, but while at the park you are in the wilderness, hills, and valleys of Middle Tennessee.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $38.00

When our other arrangements failed to work for us I contacted them for a site to put my 40' 5th wheel while I stayed with family. They had one sport left with water and electric only. They made the site work for me and I appreciated their help. RV has to stay plugged in due to the residential refrig. Park was big rig friendly with fair spacing between sites. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $40.00

In town for an event and this was a nice place to stay. A nice country setting. Check in was quick and I was led to the site by very nice staff. I did not like the speed bumps on the entrance and exit roads. The bumps should be perpendicular to the road so as not to rock the campers. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $40.00

We stayed here six nights on our way traveling south and needed to be near an airport. This location is less than 20 minutes from BNA so it worked great for that. It sits right on I40 though, which means 24/7 road noise - otherwise we'd rate it higher. Verizon service worked fine and the free campground wifi was faster than our mifi. Lots of mature shade trees, no branches were a problem for us. We had a nice pull through site, gravel, and level. Some sites are closer than others, it was fine for our needs since we were passing through more than camping. Check-in was easy and friendly. There are a lot of sites that have seasonal or maybe fulltime units on them, some of them really old. They're at the back of the property, the transient section seemed to be clustered together towards the front. Overall the property appears to be well maintained. There is a swimming pool but we didn't use it. Also small cabins and tent sites are available. We had no problems here and would return if it met our logistics needs. Several large chickens were roaming around the property - amusing to watch. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Nashville East / Lebanon KOA

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $43.00

Location was about 2 miles from I-40. Typical KOA features. There were plenty of long-term campers in the park. They have chickens that wander throughout the park, and they go where they please. The rooster will give you a wake-up call in the morning. The staff were professional and friendly. Our site and the interior roads were tight, but navigable. The interstate highway was very near, but highway noise wasn't a problem. I would stay there again. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $43.00

This was just an overnight stay. Easy to find from the interstate but the 2.5 miles of two-lane road that you have to drive thru had many low hanging branches. Internal roads are a little narrow and tight. Sites are tight too. Our full hookups site was shady and just long enough to fit our 40' rig and tow car. Internet and water pressure were great. There's a dog park and plenty of places to walk the dogs. It was obvious that people did not pick up their dog poop. Lots of it around so watch your step. Plenty of long term residents. It was fine for overnight but I wouldn't stay here too long. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $27.00

The owners and management staff are awesome. They want your stay to be as good as possible. The workstaff are very polite and will do anything they can to make your stay enjoyable. Even though it is close to the interstate you could not hear it due to the tree line and where your campsite is located. Full time residents are nearer the interstate. It is a very good place to stay for overnight or longer (I stayed about 6 weeks due to surgery at Vanderbilt). They are making a number of improvements. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

There are a number of places to go in surrounding area and Nashville. Outlet mall,state parks, Andrew Jackson's Hermitage, Grand Ole Opry, Opry Hotel, downtown Nashville and much more.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $43.00

We stay at this park yearly when visiting family. It serves its purpose & is the best park in the area we can find. That said it is a KOA & is expensive for what you get. There is no cable. They say it isn't necessary because you can get 30 + channels over the air. That's true but the signal is not always strong. Our site is satellite friendly but most aren't. There is a lovely pool & a laundry.There is grass by each site. The guys who ride around in the golf carts & escort you to your site are very friendly. They do have a large dog park with grass but we didn't use it after being warned by others that you need to watch where you step. People don't pick up after their dogs. There is an extensive field to walk your dogs in but on leash. I see no evidence of people not picking up there. There are wild roosters & chickens which in past yrs stayed on the adjoining property or just over into the park. This year they have taken over the whole park crowing & pooping & generally being a nuisance. This is because park guests have started feeding them. They are not afraid of people or dogs. One family complained that a chicken jumped up on the picnic table of course they were one of those feeding them. There were stray kittens this year also. They were "sick" on our site one night & we had to clean it up the next morning. Not fun. One final thing. This year we arrived on the day of the solar eclipse. We wanted to get set up before the big event & arrived 15 mins before check out. The young woman in the office said we had to pay ($10) for early check in despite the fact the office would be closed for over an hour just after check in. We paid but were not happy. We also had a problem this year with people cutting through our site to use the washroom or laundry. The road was on the other side of our site so why they had to do this I don't know. A woman came up behind my dogs & me on our site. She had to have seen me but just didn't care I guess We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $41.00

Nice level pull through gravel spaces. We didn't need to disconnnect to get level which was great for an early departure. Ample room between spaces and all grass. Small fire pit and very nice pet area. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $38.00

We stay at this KOA on every trip we make on I40 out this way. One of the better KOA's. Pool was very clean and welcoming. Roads are gravel and not smooth but are easy to maneuver. Spaces are just far enough apart to be comfortable. You may need some extra blocks to level the rig as they are not perfect. Dog park is nice size and convenient. Staff is great. Our fifth wheel is 35ft and plenty of room to unhook and park or leave it hooked up for the night. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Fire Ring

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $42.00

Lot of permanent residents. Entrance was beautifully landscaped and paved however when driving to the sites the roads became gravel and in need of grading & more gravel applied. Sites not level. We stopped for overnight after rainstorm and was very muddy. Staff was extremely friendly & helpful. When we drove to the park the road outside had lots of trees in need of trimming - didn't notice how low they were hanging & hit top of motorhome. Staff said they'd called county to trim trees over road but beware as it's not happened yet. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $40.00

One of the nicest KOA we've stayed at. The staff are on the ball,everything is just perfect. The place is well maintained. Check in was very quick and pleasant. The sites are a little close to each other. This close to Music City one is not at camper much except to sleep so it's no big deal. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $38.00

They have gravel driveways and gravel pads, and mowed grass around the edge of the pads. They have picnic tables. We had a level, pull-through long enough for the toad and the motor home. We had full hook-ups on the side of the motor home. They have screw in sewer connections. Water pressure was good. Electrical was 30 amps at our site. The internet connections, speed, and response times were good. There is no cable TV, but we picked up 37 channels with our antenna. Verizon Wireless was 3 out of 5 bars; ATT wireless 1 out of 5 bars. Seventeen FM radio stations and 2 AM radio stations. There is no trash pick up at the site. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Motorhome.

Park is 26 miles east of downtown Nashville.

krb

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $44.00

Convenient location right off of I-40 and not too far from Nashville. Older KOA that needs some TLC. Grassy areas full of weeds needed mowing. Potholes needed attention. A few rows of pull-thrus in center of park. Back-in sites at rear of park seemed to be permanent residents with some real old units. Hilly area so sites are tiered, but seem pretty level. As with most KOAs, older and in need of attention. We stayed passing through the area and chose for easy access off interstate. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Gravel, Dirt, Grass

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $33.00

Once you get off the highway you have 2 1/2 miles of a very narrow frontage road. The front desk help was quick and efficient. The interior roads were narrow and winding, but OK for a big rig. The site was level gravel. Road noise was noticeable but no problem, at least with our windows closed. WiFi was excellent. A good place for an overnight stop. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Nashville East / Lebanon KOA

Are you affiliated with Nashville East / Lebanon KOA ?