Nashville East / Lebanon KOA

Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm

Hours above shown for Central Time Zone

Ask fellow campers about "Nashville East / Lebanon KOA" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $48.00

Site was nice,park well kept. A little pricey ,but it's a KOA they all are. Staff very friendly and helpful. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $45.00

One of the Nicest, Friendliest KOA Campgrounds we have ever visited... The hosts were extremely nice, polite and helpful... We only stayed one night on our way to a family reunion in Raleigh, but I would certainly stay there again. We pull a 40' 5th wheel. Sites are gravel and not perfectly level, but shady and cool. The host guided us to our site and made sure we were satisfied. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Close to Nashville RV Dealership 1 mile away

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $39.00

This is a very nice KOA just east of Nashville. Very helpful front desk people, I had wanted 50 amp, pull through and none were available when I called for the reservation. When I arrive, a person had left early and the desk people remembered my request and changed it for me. The campground shows a lot of recent work. Very clean, well kept and maintained. Internal roads are excellent and the sites are quite nice. You are in the hills, so perfectly level doesn't exist, but most are pretty close. Side to side very good, front to back some level of slope. 50 amp service was excellent, good water pressure and sewer on our site #46. Pool looked very nice, playground is fine, everything here is well done. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $38.00

This park is a gem! The newer owners have fixed it up very nice. Loved the shade trees.yes ask on check in for a satellite site, they have a list of which sites work. As there is no cable. Pull thru was tight but very nice. The forest and views are amazing. Yes noise from I-40 Older electric box, suggest a surge protector. Met owners on entry. Very nice. Great spot. I'll be back. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Nashville East / Lebanon KOA

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $18.00

The owners are a sweet couple. Some of the help has nasty attitudes and are outwardly rude however. We paid a monthly rate of $18. They claim "KOA attracts better clientele." Don't believe it! We would stay overnight again, but no longer.

The restrooms and showers are adequate, but a girl cleaning the rooms was rude to several campers. They are usually clean, and the laundry is clean too. They do say "use 1/2 the detergent" but we recommend using the normal amount of detergent if you want clean clothes.

The grounds are clean and nicely treed. Overall, it's a little cramped as it's a very old park. The water spigots are only 6 - 10" off the ground. The roads are dirt with a little gravel and turn to mud with the heavy rains. The parking slots are also dirt and get very muddy. There is significant I-40 noise. Wifi was average and cell phone coverage broke up intermittently.

The best point is the owners - very sweet people. I think they're struggling with an old park and a few management issues. "If a problem persists beyond 3 weeks it's management." Worth it for overnights but for longer, another choice might be better. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Travel Trailer.

It's very close to Mount Juliet and the new Mt Juliet Mall and all conveniences - at I40 and Mt Juliet Rd. The best chinese in Nashville is China Moon in Mt Juliet. TN popular barbecue is Whitts. Both food places are north on Mt Juliet Rd from the interstate.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $45.00

This park is beautiful. Full of trees and hills and nature all around. That being said, you are near the interstate and can hear it very clearly when you walk toward the front of the park. Pull-thru sites were easy to use. Full hook-ups. Helpful people in office. Grounds were very clean. Small dog park. It would be great if they had some trails since there's so much wilderness around the park. I have stayed here twice: for one night the first time, and for one week the second time. I would definitely come back and stay longer when I am in the area. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Motorhome.

You are very convenient to I-40, but while at the park you are in the wilderness, hills, and valleys of Middle Tennessee.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $38.00

When our other arrangements failed to work for us I contacted them for a site to put my 40' 5th wheel while I stayed with family. They had one sport left with water and electric only. They made the site work for me and I appreciated their help. RV has to stay plugged in due to the residential refrig. Park was big rig friendly with fair spacing between sites. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $40.00

In town for an event and this was a nice place to stay. A nice country setting. Check in was quick and I was led to the site by very nice staff. I did not like the speed bumps on the entrance and exit roads. The bumps should be perpendicular to the road so as not to rock the campers. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $40.00

We stayed here six nights on our way traveling south and needed to be near an airport. This location is less than 20 minutes from BNA so it worked great for that. It sits right on I40 though, which means 24/7 road noise - otherwise we'd rate it higher. Verizon service worked fine and the free campground wifi was faster than our mifi. Lots of mature shade trees, no branches were a problem for us. We had a nice pull through site, gravel, and level. Some sites are closer than others, it was fine for our needs since we were passing through more than camping. Check-in was easy and friendly. There are a lot of sites that have seasonal or maybe fulltime units on them, some of them really old. They're at the back of the property, the transient section seemed to be clustered together towards the front. Overall the property appears to be well maintained. There is a swimming pool but we didn't use it. Also small cabins and tent sites are available. We had no problems here and would return if it met our logistics needs. Several large chickens were roaming around the property - amusing to watch. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $43.00

Location was about 2 miles from I-40. Typical KOA features. There were plenty of long-term campers in the park. They have chickens that wander throughout the park, and they go where they please. The rooster will give you a wake-up call in the morning. The staff were professional and friendly. Our site and the interior roads were tight, but navigable. The interstate highway was very near, but highway noise wasn't a problem. I would stay there again. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $43.00

This was just an overnight stay. Easy to find from the interstate but the 2.5 miles of two-lane road that you have to drive thru had many low hanging branches. Internal roads are a little narrow and tight. Sites are tight too. Our full hookups site was shady and just long enough to fit our 40' rig and tow car. Internet and water pressure were great. There's a dog park and plenty of places to walk the dogs. It was obvious that people did not pick up their dog poop. Lots of it around so watch your step. Plenty of long term residents. It was fine for overnight but I wouldn't stay here too long. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $27.00

The owners and management staff are awesome. They want your stay to be as good as possible. The workstaff are very polite and will do anything they can to make your stay enjoyable. Even though it is close to the interstate you could not hear it due to the tree line and where your campsite is located. Full time residents are nearer the interstate. It is a very good place to stay for overnight or longer (I stayed about 6 weeks due to surgery at Vanderbilt). They are making a number of improvements. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

There are a number of places to go in surrounding area and Nashville. Outlet mall,state parks, Andrew Jackson's Hermitage, Grand Ole Opry, Opry Hotel, downtown Nashville and much more.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $43.00

We stay at this park yearly when visiting family. It serves its purpose & is the best park in the area we can find. That said it is a KOA & is expensive for what you get. There is no cable. They say it isn't necessary because you can get 30 + channels over the air. That's true but the signal is not always strong. Our site is satellite friendly but most aren't. There is a lovely pool & a laundry.There is grass by each site. The guys who ride around in the golf carts & escort you to your site are very friendly. They do have a large dog park with grass but we didn't use it after being warned by others that you need to watch where you step. People don't pick up after their dogs. There is an extensive field to walk your dogs in but on leash. I see no evidence of people not picking up there. There are wild roosters & chickens which in past yrs stayed on the adjoining property or just over into the park. This year they have taken over the whole park crowing & pooping & generally being a nuisance. This is because park guests have started feeding them. They are not afraid of people or dogs. One family complained that a chicken jumped up on the picnic table of course they were one of those feeding them. There were stray kittens this year also. They were "sick" on our site one night & we had to clean it up the next morning. Not fun. One final thing. This year we arrived on the day of the solar eclipse. We wanted to get set up before the big event & arrived 15 mins before check out. The young woman in the office said we had to pay ($10) for early check in despite the fact the office would be closed for over an hour just after check in. We paid but were not happy. We also had a problem this year with people cutting through our site to use the washroom or laundry. The road was on the other side of our site so why they had to do this I don't know. A woman came up behind my dogs & me on our site. She had to have seen me but just didn't care I guess We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $41.00

Nice level pull through gravel spaces. We didn't need to disconnnect to get level which was great for an early departure. Ample room between spaces and all grass. Small fire pit and very nice pet area. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $38.00

We stay at this KOA on every trip we make on I40 out this way. One of the better KOA's. Pool was very clean and welcoming. Roads are gravel and not smooth but are easy to maneuver. Spaces are just far enough apart to be comfortable. You may need some extra blocks to level the rig as they are not perfect. Dog park is nice size and convenient. Staff is great. Our fifth wheel is 35ft and plenty of room to unhook and park or leave it hooked up for the night. We camped at Nashville East / Lebanon KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Fire Ring

Featured Campgrounds Near Nashville East / Lebanon KOA

Are you affiliated with Nashville East / Lebanon KOA ?