Nashville, Tennessee

• Arcade Games Arcade Games yes
  • Live Entertainment Live Entertainment yes
  • Billiards Billiards yes
  • Ping Pong Ping Pong yes

Ask fellow campers about "Nashville KOA" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $43.00

Very large park with lots of amenities. Long term campers stay on other side of park from short term campers which is nice. Restrooms were new and quite clean. We camped at Nashville KOA in a Travel Trailer.

R59

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $60.00

Just stayed overnight. Very close to interstate. Loud traffic noise. Big rig with tow barely fit on site. Threads on water connection were damaged. Over priced like most KOAs. Traffic signage was poor when exiting. Couldn't connect to wifi. Cable was good. I would only stay again if I had to and certainly for not longer than overnight. We camped at Nashville KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $71.00

This campground was easy to locate, just follow your Garmin. Check-in was quick and easy. Staff was friendly and helpful. Interior roads are paved but narrow. Deluxe sites are long, paved and level with decent spacing between sites. Full hookups are properly located and worked as expected. WIFI worked well. Verison service had three bars. CATA TV worked fine. Lots of places to walk the dog. This campground has grass and lots of mature trees. Some extended stay residents but lots of transient sites also. This is a good place to camp. We'd stay here again. We camped at Nashville KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

I3

There is a shuttle to downtown Nashville that will pick you up at the campground and bring you back for $10. This was a reliable service. br Deluxe patio sites are pricey. The less expensive sites looked fine to me, just not paved. Propane is available on site.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $41.00

Very nice campground clean restrooms lovely pool and hot tub reasonably large sites especially for a koa located close to Nashville shuttle and tours right from the campground unfortunately location is near a major highway so there is some road noise but not as bad as I expected would definitely recommend We camped at Nashville KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $70.00

Sites were very tight. Due to construction to add new facilities, there was no dog park. The construction crew cut the cable. For the five days we were there we had no cable We inquired several times as to when it would be repaired and received nasty responses from staff. When we asked what we were paying $70.00 a night for, one clerk's response was "not cable" and then laughed. We asked another worker the following day and he snapped at us and said he was just a workamper and we had to talk to the office. The staff was very rude and unprofessional. Not once did anybody apologize for the inconvenience or offer some kind of refund or discount for a future stay. If I'm paying $70.00 a night I expect more amenities and more courtesy. It was very disappointing. We left a day earlier than planned and will not stay there again. We camped at Nashville KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

H15

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $105.00

We loved our stay! The park is perfect for a visit to Nashville, great location next to a Camping World if you need anything. Friendly staff, great power, great water pressure, wonderful picnic table and patio area. The park has an outstanding pool and playroom - the kids had a great time. We will absolutely be back. My only complaint is the extra cost for our kids pushed our stay to $105/night - we stayed Labor Day weekend. While the park is next to a major highway the noise is not a problem. We camped at Nashville KOA in a Travel Trailer.

H17

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $81.00

Exceptional KOA. Everything is neat, clean and in its place. Location is great for visiting everything in Nashville. My deluxe site had plenty of room along with a patio including table and chairs. If you like afternoon shade I suggest you ask for rows M or K. Site was paved and level with hookups right where they belong. Being on the end I had extra room. Large pool area plus a restaurant. Very efficient check in but I did not find my "escort" helpful or friendly. We camped at Nashville KOA in a Motorhome.

L1
Fire Ring, Patio

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $65.00

This is a very large, very busy KOA. The staff are excellent, but often overwhelmed. It's not unusual to spend 10 minutes or more waiting in line at the front desk even though they have 2 or 3 desks open. The WiFi is absolutely terrible, so slow! Campground is clean and well-maintained. R21's sewer connection was too tall - almost higher than our dump valve. We camped at Nashville KOA in a Travel Trailer.

R21

Cock of the Walk is next door and interesting, but slow service. Chuy's at Opry Mills is very good tex mex; but call ahead for seating.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $74.00

We stayed for 8 nights in our 40 foot Class A RV and rented 2 cabins for our kids and grandkids for 7 Nights. The cabins were expensive at $175 per night. Check-in was a disaster, the requested cabins were not available, the request for adjoining cabins was fouled up and the dog park was closed. My wife checked us in and was told this is what we have, if you don't like it you can leave and stay somewhere else and by the way, there is no refund. I went in and explained that they needed to double check there records since we made these reservation over 6 months ago. The worker was extremely rude and said I don't like your attitude and don't think I will help you because of it. She ultimately got us assigned the right cabins and we went to set up and get ready for the kids arrival the next day. After the rig was set up I went back to the office and a different gal was at the check-in desk. I asked about the dog park and she said there was a construction project and the dog park was not available. We were basically told to just use any grass area and would have to keep the dogs on leashes. I mentioned our check-in experience and she apologized on behalf of the rude lady who checked us in. She said she has to do that a lot. I asked for the manager and she said he does not see guests but gave me a phone number. I went to the rig and called it. It rang back to the office and she said she would give him a message or have him stop by our space. He never did either. We ended up having a hornet nest in one of the cabins and it took three calls for them to do anything about it. Daughter was stung 3 times and grandson over a dozen times. I called KOA Corporate since this is a Corporate KOA and they referred me back to the manager who would not take my calls. In a nutshell I made over a dozen attempts to discuss this with the manager or Corporate offices with no luck or call backs. Horrible customer service in an what otherwise could be a great park. We camped at Nashville KOA in a Motorhome.

Perfect location, tons of stuff to do and close to the Grand Old Opry.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $72.00

Nice park, well maintained and clean. Very convenient to Opryland and mall. Only complaint was that as I was trying to hitch my tow at 1055, a 5 minute job, I was asked to move because inbound traffic needed to get in and it seemed that letting people arrive before check-in hours was more important in allowing a person to safely complete a check out at check-out time. That lowered the service from very good to bad. Seemed a bit steep for price, but that's probably because I did not avail myself on all that the park offers. Looked like a very nice pool. We camped at Nashville KOA in a Motorhome.

The Segway tour in Nashville was fun and educational, as was the Grand Ole Opry show and backstage tour. The restaurant next to the park has a great catfish dinner.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $60.00

Wife and I stayed here on our way back from Colorado to Atlanta. Campground was clean and we felt the inside store/grill area was also very clean. Owners are obviously very engaged and present in the business and it shows. Clean throughout, we enjoyed a movie night at the pool. Hot tub available as well (god bless the folks in the hot tub in the hot Tennessee summer I would of passed out). We got breakfast in the morning in the little grill area and it was enough to get us going. What I didn't like was how close the sites were. I just felt like people where right there on top of you and were to close. If I was the owner I would of done the same thing to maximize profit, but as a camper i just want more room. We live in Atlanta and will be going back here again when we want a weekend trip into Nashville. They run a shuttle every day to broadway and other areas why makes it so you almost don't need a vehicle. Overall good place to stay for a trip to nashville. We camped at Nashville KOA in a Motorhome.

r35

Take the shuttle to all the sights!

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $90.00

We have a 45' motorhome with tow and had no difficulties getting to our site and parked in our site with the tow still attached. Our site had a level paved pad with a concrete patio area that included a table and 4 chairs and a fire pit. We used the laundry facilities which we found to be reasonably priced ($2.00 for wash and for dry) and it was neat and clean. Pool looked clean as did the recreation room that had a pool table and a ping pong table. While a bit pricey, we would come here again as this is a well-run campground. We camped at Nashville KOA in a Motorhome.

J15
Concrete, Asphalt

The park offers a shuttle bus service to downtown Nashville for $10/person round trip, which is handy if you don't have a tow or don't want to disconnect your tow.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $62.00

Really great KOA Campground! Host were super helpful and friendly. Very large well laid out park with good space between campsites. Easy to maneuver a big rig though the park. They were out of pull through sites but our 43ft MH fit without any trouble in a back-in site with room to park our tow. Campground was clean and appeared to be well maintained. Also, very quiet where we were. Convenient to Opryland and easy access on and off freeways. Would definitely recommend staying there if you are in Nashville. Gravel interior roads but surprisingly there wasn't a dust issue. We had a gravel pad with nice grass area on both sides and FHU. Wifi worked better than most campgrounds we've stayed at. We camped at Nashville KOA in a Motorhome.

R-34

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $85.00

My college-aged son and I camped here for five nights over 4th of July. While the cost is high just as all KOAs are, this was one of the very best I have ever stayed at. The folks were friendly and answered questions easily regarding the shuttle and amenities. The pool area was outstanding and I wish we had been able to stay longer and utilize it, as well as the huge community room with all sorts of board games, electronic games, tv, a cafe, and musical entertainment. We stayed very busy seeing the Nashville sights, and the shuttle that services the campground was useful to us on 4th of July itself, though we found Uber/Lyft to be more convenient for our schedule. Our campsite had a patio with table, chairs, and a bench. The only minor complaint is that the location of the patio was too far forward on the very long pull through site to match up with our door/awning. The bathrooms were extremely well kept, even pretty. If we visit Nashville again, we will absolutely camp here and try to spend an extra day enjoying the campground. We camped at Nashville KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Parking is tough downtown, especially for large trucks. Use Uber/Lyft and the hop on/off trolley. Don't miss out on the Gaylord Resort - you can walk around the inside for a couple hours viewing the incredible gardens and fountains for free other than parking. The Opryland Mall parking lot will look packed from the interstate, but there is usually plenty of parking available on the far side.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $76.00

We arrived during a prolonged, very heavy downpour and some of the roads in the park were flooded, which made getting to our site difficult for both our escort and ourselves. We had a gravel pull-through, but could not position the trailer to avoid getting into it or out of it without going through mud. While the park cannot control the weather, it did rather spoil our visit. The staff were efficient and helpful, and the amenities available were very family friendly. The roads close to the park are very busy, especially going towards Opryland, but we didn't notice much traffic noise, probably because of the incessant rain beating down on the roof! Under better weather conditions, I think we would have enjoyed both this KOA and Nashville, but we felt the price was a bit steep. We camped at Nashville KOA in a Travel Trailer.

H-5

Are you affiliated with Nashville KOA ?