Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park

Nashville, Tennessee

Nashville, Tennessee

• Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: November, 2018 - $83.00

We stayed here because of no where else stay. Everything was booked except Yogi Bears in Nashville. It was almost empty and after staying there I can now see why; everything is very unlevel, dirt and gravel sites with no where to park my truck. Everything was flooded and the office staff was very rude, and the store help was was just snobbish. The bath houses need to be torn down and completely rebuilt. Stay at your own risk. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $83.00

Stayed at this Park because the Nashville KOA & Two Rivers RV parks were full. Park had a pool and some inflatables for kids which is nice. Had dog park. Lady at check-in was friendly and helpful. Park offered cabins, RV sites and tent sites. Roads are mostly gravel and sites are gravel. My site was narrow for my 40 ft 5th wheel with slides. It was also not level from front to back creating some challenges during leveling. Most people have to park parallel to the road at the edge of their site. Site are not long enough to accommodate longer RV's and their tow vehicle. I had to request the family next to us to move their truck so I could get my RV out of the site when we were ready to leave. Appears to be a large number of residents in the park. Laundry/Bathhouse was small but appeared to be clean. Individual shower rooms were very small (and I am not a big person). Laundry equipment was clean. Free Wi-Fi was available but was less than 1.0 gbps speed (very slow) so it was basically useless. Free Cable TV provided which provided all the basic channels. They have quiet hours which they don't enforce because the guy behind me started his diesel truck at about 5:30 and let it sit there for about 5 minutes before he left the park. The truck was loud. Also all their roads are one-way roads but again they do not enforce it as people continually drive the wrong way on the narrow roads. The park does not offer a Good Sam discount. Price was $83.00/night which was excessive for what is provided. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $74.00

I was disappointed when I was charged a $15 early check in fee. I was 1 hour and 40 minutes early, and there were over a dozen empty spaces in the park at the time. I do not consider this "RV friendly" Because of the location, the park is able to overcharge for what would normally be about a $40 a night park. Otherwise, a normal RV park. Poor WiFi, very slow. Good cable TV. Too many trees to use satellite TV. Under the flight path of Nashville airport. Hookups are located far back on the site. I stayed here because the 2 adjacent parks were full. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $76.00

The office staff complained about having to make any changes and they have no customer service skills at all.. They stated how booked the park was only to see many unoccupied sites. Very disappointed with this park and management.. Had to move sites as the first was completely under water. Was told that it would dry off in an hour or so.. was not going to pull a 400k coach in to a pond.. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

205 then 322

Featured Campgrounds Near Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $85.00

$85/night dump. Narrow dirt/gravel interior roads. Bad wifi. Felt like I was driving through a homeless camp with cars and trucks wedged everywhere. Must also be some seasonal residents because there is no way anyone travels with the amount of junk that was at some of these spots. Some of the other spaces were filled with overflow inventory from the rv dealer next door. The extra long space was long enough for my rv and my tow. Trees were not trimmed. Fire ring was full of someones garbage. Wifi was awful. The lady at the front desk gave me a lecture about wifi codes as if I was caught playing with matches. A park that charges $85/night should at least provide a clean space, trimmed trees, and strong wifi. This place failed at all three. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $68.00

Two night stay, roads need work pot holes, trees need trimming! Moved sites due to low hanging limbs. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Lots to do, guess that's why it was so expensive!

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $60.00

I had to move three times before I got a site where I was able to level my Class A motorhome. Campground was very wet and did not drain well. We were four motorhomes traveling together and made reservations at the same time so we could get sites close together......did not happen. I was about a block away from everyone else. Would not stay here again. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $75.00

We don't usually stay at Jellystone parks because our kids/grandchildren are all grown and they usually aren't kept up. This park was expensive, but well kept up. It's large and has conveniences well placed and organized.

There are 3 campgrounds near one another. Two were all booked up, which had us concerned about this one...but not to worry. Yogi's was more than adequate, though expensive. I guess you pay extra because of all the activities for kids. Dog walk and park available. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

Less than a mile away from Opryland and 3/4 of a mile from a very good country music/buffet show.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $68.00

This park is conveniently located for Nashville, but is showing its age. All sites are pullthroughs, 30/50 amp, sewer, good water pressure, heated pool. There must be a lot of activities for kids here because we heard kids having fun and saw a person in a Yogi Bear suit leading a bunch of them around. The pool area was showing some age, and there are now no lifeguards at the pool. Pool furniture showing some age too, but still functional. Nice trees for shade and fairly level. I didn't use the laundry room this time but remember that it was convenient. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Fifth Wheel.

If you want to go to downtown Nashville, take the Music City Shuttle for $10 roundtrip per person. They pick you up at the campground and leave you at the Batman Building at Fourth and Broadway, just a short distance from all the "action". Definitely worth not having to find a place to park or find your way around Nashville. This RV park is also close to Opry Mills Mall.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $65.00

This is definitely a family oriented park. There are tons of activities for children of all ages to do. They have miniature golf, three different bounce houses, a mining activity, lawn darts, laser tag and others. They have a dog corral, though needs some minor fence repairs where dogs have loosened the bottom in some places. Most of the sites were level and had easy access in and out. Bathrooms were clean. The workers were constantly driving around cleaning up and doing maintenance in the park. They are currently working on putting in new tv cables. Overall a very pleasant experience. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Travel Trailer.

This campground is extremely close to Opry Mills and Camping World.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $78.00

This is a nice park. Well kept and lots of things for kids to do. My issue is paying $78 for one night for a pull thru that couldn't be pulled through and the 'couldn't care less attitude' from the 'office.' Don't show up early. Even if 40 minutes early they'll want an extra $15!!!

Had to stay at the rear of the site and still couldn't level. No sense pulling too far in anyway: the trees aren't trimmed high and would have been against the side of the RV. Power bad until I spread the prongs of my elect plug wide enough to contact an old, worn outlet. Water ran rusty at first until it flushed for a minute or two. Have stayed at the next door CG in the past; will again in the future. Too bad about the attitude and site assignment here. It looks like a nice place otherwise. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

Not big enough for my motorhome

Nearby, Very Close

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $70.00

Very well-laid out (big) park. Roads are easy to manuver, except one section of the perimeter road has huge potholes. Lots of shade, but also some satellite-friendly sites. Great place for families with young children. Convenient to Opry attractions. We would definitely stay here again. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $85.00

We have stayed here in the past and the kids really enjoy it. They do have a lot to do for the kids. The pool is nice and when we were there in the past had movies at the pool on the weekends. It was fun to play in the pool while watching a movie at night. The sites seem to be a bit on the smaller side and close together. Our fire ring was just outside our neighbors camper. So no fire. You can hear some road noise, but it is not all that bad. They are right next to a RV Dealer if parts or repairs are needed. Pool has a life guard and they offer free mini golf. Secured gate to get in and out. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $72.00

We stayed here only because of the July 4th holiday. Most parks were full so we had to pay over our budget. Clearly this park is geared towards children. There was an issue with our electrical box but they sent maintenance out right away to correct the problem.

We really like the shuttle service. For only $10 round trip to downtown. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Not big enough for my 5th wheel

There's a Camping World close by and a couple of good restaurants if you don't feel like going downtown.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $70.00

Great place to pull over. Specially with kids! Our 5 year old had a blast for the night we stayed. I appreciated the trash pick up offered with your stay. The gravel sites are level and spacious. I made reservations online and got to choose our site from a big selection of available spaces. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Spacious, Nearby

A restaurant down the road called 'Cock of the Walk' nearby Camping World

Featured Campgrounds Near Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park

Are you affiliated with Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park ?