9.6 Excellent

Sevierville, Tennessee

1518 Dolly Parton Parkway
Sevierville, Tennessee 37862

• 55+ Only 55+ Only ?
  • Boondocking Boondocking ?
  • Public Phone Public Phone ?
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: November, 2018 - $50.00

Very small relatively new park with only 28 sites. The area is extremely well maintained by the owners. Very quiet area on the Little Pigeon River. I would recommend reservations be made by phone as some of the sites are not suitable (too much slope) for a motor home. Would be my first choice when returning to the area. We camped at Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Go to Chubbies for breakfast ($4.00) which is about 4 miles north on 411 in a Citgo gas station. Easy ride, about 20 miles on the back roads, to Smokey Mountain National Park

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $43.00

What a wonderful campground! The owners live on site and are some of the nicest people you'd ever meet. We received a phone call the day we were to arrive asking about what time we would arrive and confirmed directions. Upon arrival we were checked in quickly and guided to our site. They are more than happy to help get you situated, leveled and hooked up. All sites are paved and are level with full hook-ups and clean upon arrival. We watched as guests leave, the owners ensuring the site was swept, grill ashes emptied and fire pits cleaned before the next guest arrived. Clean, secure bathhouse and laundry facilities. It is gated, so only those with sites have access. Firewood, charcoal, ice, laundry and ice cream are all on the honor system. They even have kayaks and corn hole boards for use. They have a telescope set up to view the eagle that likes to sit in a tree near the campground. The location is perfect, just far enough away to be out of the hustle and bustle, but the back roads make it easy to get to Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. The campground itself is very quiet, however you do get some road noise from Dolly Parton Parkway, but it isn't too bad. The Duvall's take great pride in their campground and are adding a Phase 2 hopefully this winter. We have already made our reservations to return next summer! We camped at Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Be sure to visit Parrot Mountain!

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $40.00

The best campground I've ever been in. Very clean everywhere. When a site is vacated, it is cleaned with power blower and if there is any mud in the pad, it is washed off. Owners on site and treat you as family! The park is gated and very quiet and safe. We camped at Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $45.00

Great campground, owners onsite and very friendly and helpful. There is propane available, ice, firewood etc. It is just off the road down a hill so you will get road noise. Park is in the flight pattern of large flock of geese. Pretty cool. Grass is still growing between sites so you have to walk the fur babies to the front of park for large grass area. The owners were great and showed they wanted you to enjoy your stay and be comfortable. Trash pick up at your site three times a day. Honor system for ice and using the washer dryer. Pay when you check out. Propane available as well as air. They have motion sensor lighting at each spot and along the roads. They do require pads under your levelers. We would for sure stay again. We camped at Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Good place though to visit the Gatlinburg area. Lots of things to do in the area besides the shopping.

Featured Campgrounds Near Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $40.00

The entire campground was spotless,very friendly owners that take great pride in their campground.Saw owners sitting out after dark waiting on a late arrival and also saw owner go to help a lost rv'er get to campground,they are very concerned about their guest. Campground is decorated with antique farming equipment,very interesting. Wifi,cable worked very good, very large level sites. Very good home base to visit all attractions in area,.Will return . We camped at Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $50.00

Spent one night at Duvall. Have been on the road since June 9th and this is my favorite campground. The owners make it so special. She contacted me to find out my ETA. As a single woman I knew that they would be waiting for me and if something happened to me would have been concerned. She greeted me upon arrival and he helped me hook up. Not just directed me but physically plugged in the electricity, turned on the water and emptied my black tank. Upon check out he did the the same. Made sure I was ready to travel safely. The campground is decorated with old wooden wagons, tool, plows etc. Well thought out and very attractive. They have planted gardens and added decorative rocks so the area is pleasing to the eye. The sites are asphalt so no muddy areas and good drainage. New park and new equipment. The tables are attractive and the grills are clean. Decorative fire ring, not just a common item. Creek runs along the back of the property and they have gliders and other things back there for the guests to use. Garbage is picked at your site several times a day. The best experience of my trip. Usually I stay in the state or national parks as I like my privacy and having some room to call my own. Here the sites are closer together but you do not feel like you are packed in like sardines. I was near to the office. The site site behind the office, next to mine, is used as a common area so only had one neighbor. I felt like I had lots of privacy. Be prepared for a special campground where service is the rule and the owners treat you like they want to be treated. If I am back in the area I would definitely stat there again. We camped at Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $43.00

wow! What a great campground. The owners take great pride in keeping this campground in excellent condition. Roads and pads are blacktoped. Small campground which we like. We would definatly go back. We camped at Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $40.00

Super clean and pretty. Spacious sites along the river. Had room for 34' trailer and 2 vehicles. Site is paved and level. Excellent location close to town but without all the tourist traffic. We camped at Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $65.00

New RV Park with spacious concrete pads. The hosts are so helpful and friendly. Water front campsites are beautiful with some shade and some have hammocks to enjoy! Quiet. Very near everything in Sevierville/Pigeon Forge but still easy to access located directly behind a Weigels so ease of access to gas and food. We camped at Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $36.00

This place is a hidden gem. The campground has been open less than a year and the owners live in the campground. Laundry, Firewood, and Ice are all on the honor system. Take what you need and pay for it at your convenience (hope the owners don't get taken advantage of). We put our 40' fifth wheel on a back in site on the river. With the camper on the site the truck almost doesn't fit. Sites are asphalt and pretty level. We camped at Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Gatlinburg is abut a 25 min ride. Everything you can and will need is very close by.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $35.00

Best Rv campground there is. Near Pigeon Forge but just far enough away to get out of the hustle and bustle. Gas Station at the entrance perfect to fill up the tank or your RV. Owners run it and are the nicest there are. Made me feel like family. Paved roads and sites. Site picnic table is solid and grills are spotless. Had a fathers day cookout and didn't charge a cent. Great Food and Great Time! You don't want to miss out. Kids played in the little pigeon river. Seating near the river and bring your fishing pole. Bath house was beautiful. We camped at Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Take advantage of the area. So much to do in Sevierville and Pigeon Forge. Best place to stay to get out of the noise.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $40.00

This is an excellent campground in Sevierville, TN. All of the other reviewers are right on point. The campground is very scenic and clean. Yes there were only two washers and dryers, but as others have said, they are still working to improve this brand new campground. There is plenty space for more, so it looks as if more will be added in the future. We did not hear road noise that was mentioned in another review. Our favorite point about this campground is the location. It is away from most of the crazy traffic. The only reason that I rated the service satisfactory and only gave it a 9 out of 10 is because of the music being piped through little speakers at your electrical hookup. During the day, bluegrass music is piped through those speakers. In our over 15 years of camping we have never come across this. While inside the RV, I could hear the music. To me is was extremely irritating. When I camp I love to hear nature, to read, to sleep. I do not want to listen to music. And if I did want to listen to music, it would not be bluegrass. We texted the owners and kindly asked if there was someway that we could turn off the speaker at our site. A few minutes later, both owners appeared at our RV. They were shocked by the fact that I did not like bluegrass music. They did agree to unplug our speaker. But, then we were told not to return to their campground because blue grass music would eventually be piped through the entire campground. So, I guess this answers whether or not we would return to the campground. We will not. (not unless we can be assured that we will not have to listen to unwanted music at our campsite.)

Once you are near the address on the campground, if the Weigels gas station is on your left, turn left at the light. If the gas station is on your right, then you will turn right. Proceed up the hill, but don't go too fast as there is a gated entrance near the crest of the hill. We camped at Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $36.00

A wonderful park, the first one that the owner took us to our site a directed me onto the site, even offered to back the camper if I wasn't sure I could do it. The restrooms & showers were not finished yet but they were being worked on, but in my opinion, something much larger is needed. The traffic from route 411 can be a bit noisy, but other then that it was great and we would stay there again We camped at Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Site 11

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $35.00

This is our 3rd stay with Leon and Alais Duvall since it opened in Oct 2017 and it has become our must stay campground when staying in the Pigeon Forge area. The park continues to add sites. The value is unbelievable, $35 for a river site with bald eagle viewing???!!! The owners are exceptional people, you will not find better people or host. The Duvalls sponsored a BBQ on the Sunday that we were there. Met many of the fellow campers. The food and fellowship were great! The site is grow so there is some construction but do not let that deter you from staying at the best RV park in the Smokies. Pool and other amenities are in the future. Access is now controlled by gates with code access. Leon and Alais met us at dusk, in the pouring rain, to help us get our camper back into the site. They even stayed with us while we hooked up to the site. They didn't have to but that's the kind of special people they are...you can't beat them. We have already booked our fall trip. As one other reviewer said, always one (negative reviewer). We camped at Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Site #3: asphalt, level, on the river, excellent view of bald eagles. Adjacent to laundry room. Close to Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Dollywood. Walgreens and convenience store with 200yds of campground. Road noise can be an issue if your a light sleeper, if so recommend (newer) sites in the interior of the park. If you stay, prepare to keep coming back...

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $36.00

The nicest people running this park. Level sites. Free 2hr use of Kayak on the river. My first time ever. Just a lovely park. The 10 rating is genuine. Not to far from downtown Pigeon Ford. We camped at Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground

Are you affiliated with Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground ?