9.2 Excellent

Sevierville, Tennessee

2328 Business Center Cir
Sevierville, Tennessee 37876

• Water Spigot Water Spigot no

Ask fellow campers about "Two Rivers Landing RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $61.00

This is a small, immaculate park and a perfect place for adults who want a beautiful and quiet setting. The riverside lots are reserved for Class A motorhomes, which are parked facing the river, so the view is gorgeous. Only about 20 feet of lawn and nicely spaced leafy trees separate the front of your coach from the river's edge. Because the riverbank is steep and the current is brisk, this park, in our opinion, is much better suited to adults than to children. Wildlife watching from your front yard is wonderful: bald eagles, great blue herons, rufous-sided towhees, swallows, robins, and deer were in abundant supply and very entertaining. Even though you are just a couple of blocks from the often heavy traffic and tourist attractions, you can neither see nor hear them from the park. Coffee and donuts are available in the office every morning and a wonderful deli offering excellent pastries and sandwiches is a short walk away. The drive to Great Smoky Mountains National Park is about an hour, and it is possible to bypass much of the Pigeon Forge congestion. The sites are pristine concrete and the hookups are convenient. Though you are pretty close to your neighbors, the angle of the sites and the hedges separating them provide an acceptable sense of privacy. Both the dog area and dumpster shelter are clean and well maintained. Staff is friendly and helpful. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Other

The Bush Beans Museum in nearby Chestnut Hill is well worth visiting.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $52.00

Very quiet, level sites, warm and friendly staff. Accommodated a change in dates due to health issues in such a caring manner. Conveniently located off the interstate, close to Pigeon Forge, but allows avoidance of Pigeon Forge traffic. WiFi was strong, cable was just fine. Will definitely stay here again. We can't say enough good things about Two Rivers! We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Riverview

Don't discount Smoky Mountain Knife Works if you're not a knife enthusiast. They have a large selection of kitchen wares as well!

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $65.00

I stayed here in the past and loved it however they now became a "Destination Park" and things have really changed. The price is not a good value in the early spring and they no longer have the stay 6 nights receive a free one. I own a 45 ft Prevost and my friends traveling with me in their travel trailer was treated like a out cast because they cater to a wealthier clientele. How sad they value your rig and status and not the the person. I stayed and he went to another park. The motto here if you own a status machine stay here if not save your dignity and go elsewhere. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Great vacation area.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $45.00

Beautiful park but a little pricey for the winter time. The staff was wonderful and would stay again. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Great shopping and restaurants.

Featured Campgrounds Near Two Rivers Landing RV Resort

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $62.00

Easy access from highway. Staff pleasant and very helpful. We stayed 3 nights in a pull in site on the river. These sites are reserved for class A motorhomes. Beautiful view. Concrete pad sloped toward river, but we easily leveled with leveling jacks. Utilities are well placed and functioned perfectly. Cable has lots of channels that came in clearly. Wifi was very good when we could get it, but in the evening we couldn't get internet. This is a great RV park that I would give a higher score if the wifi was more reliable. I definitely would return. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Other

Very convenient for visiting both Sevierville and Pigeon Forge.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $65.00

We just can't say enough good things about this RV Resort. Our rate was $65 per night, but we got a Good Sam discount, plus a free night because we stayed a week, so our per night charge was less. We loved that it was small (about 55 sites), we felt close to everything in the more "touristy" areas, but far enough away that we didn't get tangled up in the traffic in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, unless we wanted to. The sites were a good size, good bushes between each site for some privacy, and the riverfront. The site we had was perfect. Satellite friendly. On the opposite bank of the river, each morning and late afternoon, we would see deer, turkeys, ducks and a nesting pair of bald eagles. Bathrooms were immaculate, office staff was friendly and helpful, and the grounds were well-kept. We had to leave a couple of days early due to a family emergency, but we will go back as soon as we can. We can't recommend this location enough. We wished they had monthly rates because we would sign up for the summer right now. You can't go wrong at Two Rivers, and we're picky! (Make sure you ask staff for directions on making a left turn on Winfield Dunn Parkway, when leaving the park. There is a back way to get to a traffic light.) We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Site 19
Concrete, Grass
Other

Don't miss Tony Gore's Smoky Mountain BBQ and Grill, just a mile and a half from Two Rivers. Great food, and the cakes...wow! There is a Coleman Outlet store, almost within walking distance from the park. But, you will want to drive so you can shop A LOT! Across from Coleman is Smoky Mountain Knife Works. It is huge, has much more than just knives, and a small food truck that serves lunch (hot dogs, BBQ, etc).

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $55.00

Back-in site 49 is level concrete, long enough for 35 foot 5th wheel & truck parking. Small grass patch to rear with two small shade trees. Beyond grass is a rail fence, quiet road, & field. Site is wide enough for three slides; however, two small landscape trees overhang site entrance way making it difficult to back in without scraping rig. Rather high curb at site entrance. Very narrow sites are separated from each other by a row of low landscape shrubs. Lane is paved. Shower & laundry houses very clean. Nice social room, small playground, porch rockers overlook river. Pool was closed for season. Staff very friendly. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $51.00

We had a site on the river which we thought was worth the extra dollars. The rate is $65 but we got GS discount plus one night free for staying a week. The shrubs between the sites provide some privacy. Large concrete sites with grass at the end of each one. No place for a dog to run around but a nice place to walk on leash. Laundry and restrooms immaculate. Actually, everything is immaculate. No campfires. Personnel very friendly and helpful. Great wifi worked all the time. Good Verizon signal. It is a bit of a drive to get to the Smokey Mountains and Gatlinburg, but it's so congested in those areas I'm not sure we want to stay there anyway. It was great to sit and watch the river, the deer across it and the bald eagle fishing almost every day. What a treat. We would stay again if in the area. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Grass

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $49.00

Nicest place we have ever stayed. These people are very welcoming and accommodating. They will help you with anything you need. The sites are beautiful and well manicured. The resort is located along a beautiful river. There are plenty of places to take your pet on a nice walk. This is not a campground!! If you want that, stay in somewhere else. This is a nice quiet resort. Bathrooms, spotless, laundry room spotless. We will see you next year. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Plenty to do in the area. Definitely make the 94 mile drive to Asheville and see the Biltmore. Well worth the time and money. Gatlinburg nice.

SPK

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $58.00

This is a very nice little park. Not a lot of sites but each is plenty big for any rig and vehicle. Landscaping between each site makes it cozy. The views on the River edge sites are the best. Being outside the bustle of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge made it worth driving a little extra when we wanted to visit the sites. Leaving the next morning was great. Last time in Gatlinburg took us 2 hours to get to I-40. 10 minutes and we were on I-40 this time. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Other

Use the back roads to get to Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $60.00

In all my RV travels I rarely run across a non-ownership RV park that is as nice as this little (only 55 sites) relatively new gem! The park is immaculate with wide spacious sites, very attractive well maintained landscaping and a low shrub hedge separating sites. The roads are paved and sites have level concrete pads. Length of site fit my 45 ft MH and tow. Half the sites are pull-ins on a river with grass and trees. The view is excellent. The other half are back-ins across the single street with grass and trees in back of sites. Each site has a new aluminum picnic table. Park is about 4 miles off I-40 but about 8 miles from Pigeon Forge. WiFi was excellent and could stream Netflicks. No trouble getting satellite. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Be sure to ask for directions to get back to I-40 at light on Hwy 66

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $52.00

This is a first-class RV park with all the amenities you could want or need. It is small with only one road and about 50 sites. You park on concrete and every site has a large concrete patio. I like that they have a neat hedge row on both sides of each site. It makes your site seem much more private Park Wifi was excellent as was the cable TV. The office/meeting area building was beautiful with comfortable new furniture, a small but modern workout facility and a back porch with rocking chairs overlooking the river. They also have a nice new swimming pool that also overlooks the river. There is lots to do and see in the immediate area and Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are a short drive away. Highly recommend! We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

The Smokey Mountain Knife Works is within walking distance. They have a great kitchen knife/gadgets section on the lower floor and lots of great items for sportsmen - the place is huge!

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $65.00

First off, I've stayed here in the winter when the park was nearly empty. Camphost was great. I travel alone & appreciated a safe/clean place. I was a late arrival (8:30pm), plenty of sites open. I backed into the exact one from before. No hello from camp host. He only said it was reserved. I was tired from fighting the wind all day. I asked if I could just pull forward. The answer was "No, those sites are reserved for Class A". I told him it sounded like discrimination. He said I could park way in the back. Due to my RA/Lupus I said I needed to be closer to bathhouse. That was a no go, even with over 14 sites open. I felt like because I was a single woman & Airstream (instead of a class A) I wasn't wanted there. I didn't find him very friendly and the customer service was poor on this night. The guy was following rules or he was giving me a hard time. I left the park. In the morning I went by to see if the site was filled. It was empty! I've never had this experience. I'd say to other women or travel trailers, go to Riverside instead. It makes me sad to write this, but this is what I do for a living. Honest and I hope it helps others. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $65.00

We love this campground! We made an overnight stop on our way to Nashville, and then stayed 3 nights on our return trip. Of the hundreds of campgrounds that we have visited, this one tops them all. Only a resort in Florida costing $100 per night in season even comes close. The campground is small and very quiet. Our campsite was a pull-in facing the river. One morning I spotted an eagle in a tree on the other side of the river. The staff was very friendly and helpful. For icing on the cake, the free internet was one of the best of the hundreds of campgrounds visited. At times, it seemed as fast as my high-speed cable internet connection at home. We will stay here again anytime that we are in the area. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Motorhome.

3 and 4
Other

Large gun shop with firing range, Coleman outlet store within walking distance.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $50.00

Nice Rv Park with 52 sites and only a few long term campers. Very clean inside and out. Campground is located close to restaurants, shopping and Dollywood. Back in and pull in sites on concrete pads. There are no recreation activities on site. The dog exercise area is very small, but there is a field across the street. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Hundreds of shopping and restaurants nearby. Dollywood is 10 miles away.

Featured Campgrounds Near Two Rivers Landing RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Two Rivers Landing RV Resort ?