9.2 Excellent

• Hiking Hiking no
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no
  • River River yes

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $51.00

We had a site on the river which we thought was worth the extra dollars. The rate is $65 but we got GS discount plus one night free for staying a week. The shrubs between the sites provide some privacy. Large concrete sites with grass at the end of each one. No place for a dog to run around but a nice place to walk on leash. Laundry and restrooms immaculate. Actually, everything is immaculate. No campfires. Personnel very friendly and helpful. Great wifi worked all the time. Good Verizon signal. It is a bit of a drive to get to the Smokey Mountains and Gatlinburg, but it's so congested in those areas I'm not sure we want to stay there anyway. It was great to sit and watch the river, the deer across it and the bald eagle fishing almost every day. What a treat. We would stay again if in the area. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Grass

SPK

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $58.00

This is a very nice little park. Not a lot of sites but each is plenty big for any rig and vehicle. Landscaping between each site makes it cozy. The views on the River edge sites are the best. Being outside the bustle of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge made it worth driving a little extra when we wanted to visit the sites. Leaving the next morning was great. Last time in Gatlinburg took us 2 hours to get to I-40. 10 minutes and we were on I-40 this time. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Other

Use the back roads to get to Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $49.00

Nicest place we have ever stayed. These people are very welcoming and accommodating. They will help you with anything you need. The sites are beautiful and well manicured. The resort is located along a beautiful river. There are plenty of places to take your pet on a nice walk. This is not a campground!! If you want that, stay in somewhere else. This is a nice quiet resort. Bathrooms, spotless, laundry room spotless. We will see you next year. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Plenty to do in the area. Definitely make the 94 mile drive to Asheville and see the Biltmore. Well worth the time and money. Gatlinburg nice.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $65.00

First off, I've stayed here in the winter when the park was nearly empty. Camphost was great. I travel alone & appreciated a safe/clean place. I was a late arrival (8:30pm), plenty of sites open. I backed into the exact one from before. No hello from camp host. He only said it was reserved. I was tired from fighting the wind all day. I asked if I could just pull forward. The answer was "No, those sites are reserved for Class A". I told him it sounded like discrimination. He said I could park way in the back. Due to my RA/Lupus I said I needed to be closer to bathhouse. That was a no go, even with over 14 sites open. I felt like because I was a single woman & Airstream (instead of a class A) I wasn't wanted there. I didn't find him very friendly and the customer service was poor on this night. The guy was following rules or he was giving me a hard time. I left the park. In the morning I went by to see if the site was filled. It was empty! I've never had this experience. I'd say to other women or travel trailers, go to Riverside instead. It makes me sad to write this, but this is what I do for a living. Honest and I hope it helps others. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $52.00

This is a first-class RV park with all the amenities you could want or need. It is small with only one road and about 50 sites. You park on concrete and every site has a large concrete patio. I like that they have a neat hedge row on both sides of each site. It makes your site seem much more private Park Wifi was excellent as was the cable TV. The office/meeting area building was beautiful with comfortable new furniture, a small but modern workout facility and a back porch with rocking chairs overlooking the river. They also have a nice new swimming pool that also overlooks the river. There is lots to do and see in the immediate area and Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are a short drive away. Highly recommend! We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

The Smokey Mountain Knife Works is within walking distance. They have a great kitchen knife/gadgets section on the lower floor and lots of great items for sportsmen - the place is huge!

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $60.00

In all my RV travels I rarely run across a non-ownership RV park that is as nice as this little (only 55 sites) relatively new gem! The park is immaculate with wide spacious sites, very attractive well maintained landscaping and a low shrub hedge separating sites. The roads are paved and sites have level concrete pads. Length of site fit my 45 ft MH and tow. Half the sites are pull-ins on a river with grass and trees. The view is excellent. The other half are back-ins across the single street with grass and trees in back of sites. Each site has a new aluminum picnic table. Park is about 4 miles off I-40 but about 8 miles from Pigeon Forge. WiFi was excellent and could stream Netflicks. No trouble getting satellite. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Be sure to ask for directions to get back to I-40 at light on Hwy 66

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $50.00

Nice Rv Park with 52 sites and only a few long term campers. Very clean inside and out. Campground is located close to restaurants, shopping and Dollywood. Back in and pull in sites on concrete pads. There are no recreation activities on site. The dog exercise area is very small, but there is a field across the street. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Hundreds of shopping and restaurants nearby. Dollywood is 10 miles away.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $65.00

We love this campground! We made an overnight stop on our way to Nashville, and then stayed 3 nights on our return trip. Of the hundreds of campgrounds that we have visited, this one tops them all. Only a resort in Florida costing $100 per night in season even comes close. The campground is small and very quiet. Our campsite was a pull-in facing the river. One morning I spotted an eagle in a tree on the other side of the river. The staff was very friendly and helpful. For icing on the cake, the free internet was one of the best of the hundreds of campgrounds visited. At times, it seemed as fast as my high-speed cable internet connection at home. We will stay here again anytime that we are in the area. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Motorhome.

3 and 4
Other

Large gun shop with firing range, Coleman outlet store within walking distance.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $65.00

Wide, level, concrete pads facing a river. Some privacy landscaping. Many activities in close proximity to campground. Owner and staff very friendly and helpful. Small workout room in clubhouse. Just 4 miles off I-40. Got to see two bald eagles dining on a fish catch across the river. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Other

Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg all just short drive. Entry to Smokey Mountain National Park about 25 miles away. Shows and events for all ages in the area.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $25.00

What a beautiful park! While it's not a huge park, the grounds are incredibly clean and well maintained. It is, in essence, a single street with RV sites on either side. The sites on the left side of the road are all back-in sites and the sites on the right are all pull-in and face the French Broad river. I believe the riverfront sites are reserved for Class A rigs, but double check with the management. All sites are concrete, quite level, and include an aluminum picnic table (may want to bring something to cover the seats in the summer!). No wood fires allowed, so no fire rings or pits at any of the sites. While the sites are somewhat close together, there's a nice hedge row between each site which gives your spot the sense of a bit more privacy. Unhooking and hooking up the toad in the park was no problem at all, although your mileage may vary at busier times of the year. We were there in February and the park was relatively empty, so I can't speak to the normal bustle, but the park isn't far from the main drag through Sevierville headed to Pigeon Forge, so there is a bit of road noise, but not nearly enough to be a nuisance, even while sitting outside watching the sunset on the river, which I highly recommend. There's not much in the way of trees at the park, so we had no issues with getting satellite service. Verizon data/cell service was pretty decent as well. Free wireless internet was offered, but as we didn't take advantage of it, I won't speak to it. One tip I will offer, should you be looking to get onto I-40 upon departure: Rather than trying to take a left onto TN 66 from Knife Works Lane (which is insanity even in a car!), do yourself a favor and take a right on to Two Rivers Blvd, follow it until it dead ends into Boyd's Creek Hwy (you'll see a Pilot station) then turn left to catch the light. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Other

The Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area needs no real introduction, but if Mexican food is your thing, try El Paso's near the Kroger going towards Pigeon Forge on TN 66.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $60.00

We have enjoyed this area before but Our first stay at this RV park. Can't add much that hasn't been mentioned already. We were here almost a week in site #22 and treasured every single day. We chose a site that overlooks the water and just loved sitting outside with the view. Location is great just a few miles off 40. If I had any complaint water sites pitch a tad more than necessary toward the river. Since they are pull in the front of the coach can be higher than I would prefer after leveling. I wouldn't lower from a perfect score because of that just an observation. Anyway, staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We will return to this RV park again. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $40.00

Wow great place!! Would have been perfect except for noisy neighbors with slamming outside doors of their coach and they had a yapping dog!! They can't read the rules as most people that have no consideration of their fellow campers. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $53.00

This was a very clean, friendly, well maintained park. It has everything you may need, or want. The staff was very helpful. For a small park, it was well worth the stop. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $68.00

This is a very nice park. It's it's right on the river bank very close to Highway I-40. We did not use the bathrooms or showers but I am sure if they look as good as the part they're fabulous. We will stay here again the next time we pass through. Management was very nice. We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Other

The Hatfields and McCoys show was very good. Lone Star Steakhouse and the Hard Rock Cafe was excellent. The traffic on the weekends is horrible. Study your map and learn your cut around. All the stores in the area seem to have reasonable prices. The weather was fabulous for August state in the eighties.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $65.00

This park tho small, is one of the nicest, prettiest, best kept, friendly (including the staff) campgrounds ever. There is a pool & playground, mtg room in the office & a gazebo on the river for anyone to use. The staff tho older (70s), are pleasant with a good sense of humor & knowledge of the area. The rules, no one w/o a drivers license to drive golf carts, no hanging laundry outside, pool closes at 8, no bikes or skateboards where people typically walk. Contrary to an earlier review I appreciated being able to walk in the pool area w/o having to dodge bicycles or doge golf carts driven by someone not licensed, not looking at someones laundry or trash (you take it to the dumpster). Good to know the staff was on top of things. The street is paved & the sites concrete with picnic tables, grass in front or in back of site, beautiful crepe myrtle trees, and hedge between each site make this an outstanding park! If you don't like the rules, or don't think they were made for you, then don't stay here. This is a GREAT park! We camped at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Other

Lots to do in the area and after a day of noise, fun & commotion the beauty & serenity of this place is PERFECT! The sites are long enough that you do not have to unhook your tow vehicle before pulling in.

Are you affiliated with Two Rivers Landing RV Resort ?