Nashville I-24 Campground

Recent Rate: $33 8/2016

• RV Wash RV Wash yes
  • Central Modem Central Modem ?
  • Walking Trail(s) Walking Trail(s) no
  • Recreation Room Recreation Room yes
  • Hiking Hiking no
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no
  • Live Entertainment Live Entertainment yes
  • Billiards Billiards yes
  • Ping Pong Ping Pong yes

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $33.00

Crowded park entirely gravel. Sites are not distinguishable and it is a good thing they provide an escort to you site. Folks in office are very nice. They have a nice pool and dog park. We stay here since it is close to where our daughter lives. We have stayed here before an would return because of its location. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

This campground is about 25 miles from downtown Nashville. Lots of grocery and drug stores nearby.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $40.00

They have been making improvements!! Very well done! Pool is lovely. Very helpful local information. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $31.00

I really enjoyed our stay here. Clean, quiet, awesome entertainment in the Veranda. Restrooms and shower's were spotless. The Management down to the employees were very friendly and professional. We will stay here again. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

Some Shade, Covered Forested

Very nice park if your planning on visiting Nashville.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $35.00

We enjoyed our stay. Staff very nice. Park is very well maintained and picked up. Staff working all the time and easy to flag down if you have questions. All the hookups worked great. Some sites have satellite views.

Only negative is the usual: wifi never worked in 4 days. Strong signal but no internet access. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $35.00

The park is old however, the good points are the staff is helpful and for the most part, polite. They strive to keep the grounds clean. They offer site to site trash pickup twice daily, I almost feel spoiled. The grounds are kept litter free. A separate area for walking dogs. A pool, playground and it is child friendly. Concerts on special occasions, they offer Bible Study, a small convenience store with a few necessary camping supplies, book trade, pet friendly except for Insurance (violent dog restrictions.) The owners are strict about cleanliness around campsites, any violence, theft or any illegal activity, if the rules are not followed you will leave. I personally respect the owners for being as strict as they are. I walk through the campground daily and have found the residents are very friendly and I have found several new friends. I am here every year from 3-8 months. I look forward to returning every chance I get. The older campers have been made to look "better" as most everyone knows it takes long term residents in order for a Campground to survive during the off season. The landscape is neatly trimmed and having propane on site is a plus.

On the down side, the water lines are old and there are pressure problems, simetimes WiFi is hard to connect however there are 6 different servers. A very few campers who are long term residents, have canopies blocking their area that are of different designs and type, making the area appear like a homeless shelter. They are constantly fixing instead of replacing certain things. If the dog walk area were to be sanitized and sprayed for fleas my dog would be happier. The sites are narrow so it appears some camp sites have more junk than others.

Overall, I am satisfied with the accommodations and I will stay here in the future. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

Less than 2 miles from large selection of shopping, restaurants, fast food, tanning, beauty/nail/spa salons. 1/2 mile to convenience store/gas, Dollar General. 7 miles to Shopping Mall, schools near by.

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $30.00

Older and a bit crowded but staff very helpful and sites more than adequate. Wide assortment of pad sizes. Gravel surfaces. We like the place and will stay there again. Lots of improvements slowly improving every area. Good music at veranda. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $35.00

This is a very worn park. Ou first site was 50amp but now sewer #121. The site was surrounded by trees that you had to back into and the trees were next to your windows. We moved the second day to site 128, 30 amp service and sewer. Dirty and run down with old trailers that never moved, one even had a chain holding the slide on. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

121 and 128
Dirt, Sand

Pass this one by.

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $33.00

Park was very busy on the day of our stay. The site was like a add on after park was built. It was a easy site to pull onto because it was on a corner. The site was water/electric no room for sewer. I had to pull past a motor home then next to another motor home which had a tent in front of it. I had people in the tent driving in between the motor home and me past my steps with only about a foot clearance. The park also has low tree limbs on some of the roads. Would not return. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: December, 2014 - $32.00

Cheery office with nice Christmas decorations, nice greeting and escort to our spot. It was dark when we arrived, but park guide made sure we got into the spot safely and hooked up. Spent a quiet evening, no problems. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $32.00

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Escorted to site and received help backing in. Sites are all gravel and too close together. The park has many permanent units, but this did not create a problem and the people were friendly. All sites and interior roads are gravel, and there is little grass to be found in the park. There are many large shade trees, but leaves are an issue. It appears the leaves have not been raked up for a long time, and in wet weather the are brought in to the coach. Picnic tables are weathered but very usable, and they are located close to your coach because the sites are too narrow. We used this campground as a base camp while touring Nashville. Thus, we did not spend a lot of time at our site. It seems to be a classic case of "you get what you pay for". I think I would evaluate other facilities before returning. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $32.00

Someone has spent quite some time planting beautiful flowers in the front of this park but that is the only positive comment I can honestly make. It is mostly long term residents which does not have to be a negative but in this case it is. Many of these rigs will never see the road again. The section held for short stays is not much better. Some sites appeared to be in the roadway, others appeared to have two rigs in one site. Shared utilities were common and in our case located at the extreme end of the site. This is not a place I would care to camp at again. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2014 - $30.00

An older park with many long term tenants, but an incredibly helpful and friendly staff. Site is level gravel/sand and voltage is solid. No cable but excellent lineup of digital channels via antenna. Close to everything! We have and would stay here again. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: December, 2013 - $31.00

The staff was friendly and helpful, but that's about the only redeeming quality of the place. The CG is located in a residential neighborhood, and all of the transient spots are very close together and require staff help to get into. The bathrooms, while mostly clean, are in various states of disrepair, falling apart and mold was plainly visible. Would not even think of staying here again. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $29.00

We were to stay here almost over a week as we are meeting friends that live in Smyrna. After a few days we moved out to a KOA where we were last year and enjoyed, although further away from friends and more expensive. I'll save money elsewhere. This place is a mess. The seasonal (or is it yearly) sites are falling apart for most. And it is mostly a campground of seasonal. We were put in-between two. Junk everywhere and nothing cleaned/maintained on their sites (all over campground). I can't believe this campground has not been shut down yet. Owners may be very nice but they have no pride in what they own for sure. Staff very polite and helpful. Showers are hot but old. Walls/ceiling paint is chipping, mildew, but clean. Wi-fi is excellent. The best I've seen in campgrounds. Pull-through sites???? Oh they have some. But you have to unhook your car or it won't fit for most anyway. Sites are glued almost together. I could read from the inside of the other RV what the person is reading. We will not return here and will not recommend either. For a night, if you ignore your surroundings, if you do not need to walk your dogs, do not need to get out you maybe fine. But other than that, not worth the detour. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2013 - $28.00

Very narrow roads. Very narrow sites. Nice pool & playground. Good laundry: 5 washers ($1.25), 3 large dryers (25¢ for 6 minutes). Never again. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

Tennessee Fairgrounds

Nashville, Tennessee

Nashville Shores

Hermitage, Tennessee

Stonegate RV Park

Mt Juliet, Tennessee

Are you affiliated with Nashville I-24 Campground?