Nashville I-24 Campground

Smyrna, Tennessee

Recent Rate: $32 12/2014

BridgeInRV

Cheery office with nice Christmas decorations, nice greeting and escort to our spot. It was dark when we arrived, but park guide made sure we got into the spot safely and hooked up. Spent a quiet evening, no problems. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

truckerturtle

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Escorted to site and received help backing in. Sites are all gravel and too close together. The park has many permanent units, but this did not create a problem and the people were friendly. All sites and interior roads are gravel, and there is little grass to be found in the park. There are many large shade trees, but leaves are an issue. It appears the leaves have not been raked up for a long time, and in wet weather the are brought in to the coach. Picnic tables are weathered but very usable, and they are located close to your coach because the sites are too narrow. We used this campground as a base camp while touring Nashville. Thus, we did not spend a lot of time at our site. It seems to be a classic case of "you get what you pay for". I think I would evaluate other facilities before returning. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

PBuds

Someone has spent quite some time planting beautiful flowers in the front of this park but that is the only positive comment I can honestly make. It is mostly long term residents which does not have to be a negative but in this case it is. Many of these rigs will never see the road again. The section held for short stays is not much better. Some sites appeared to be in the roadway, others appeared to have two rigs in one site. Shared utilities were common and in our case located at the extreme end of the site. This is not a place I would care to camp at again. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

KAZIMIRA

An older park with many long term tenants, but an incredibly helpful and friendly staff. Site is level gravel/sand and voltage is solid. No cable but excellent lineup of digital channels via antenna. Close to everything! We have and would stay here again. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

2W191

The staff was friendly and helpful, but that's about the only redeeming quality of the place. The CG is located in a residential neighborhood, and all of the transient spots are very close together and require staff help to get into. The bathrooms, while mostly clean, are in various states of disrepair, falling apart and mold was plainly visible. Would not even think of staying here again. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

mrpeepers

Very narrow roads. Very narrow sites. Nice pool & playground. Good laundry: 5 washers ($1.25), 3 large dryers (25¢ for 6 minutes). Never again. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

Helsyl

We were to stay here almost over a week as we are meeting friends that live in Smyrna. After a few days we moved out to a KOA where we were last year and enjoyed, although further away from friends and more expensive. I'll save money elsewhere. This place is a mess. The seasonal (or is it yearly) sites are falling apart for most. And it is mostly a campground of seasonal. We were put in-between two. Junk everywhere and nothing cleaned/maintained on their sites (all over campground). I can't believe this campground has not been shut down yet. Owners may be very nice but they have no pride in what they own for sure. Staff very polite and helpful. Showers are hot but old. Walls/ceiling paint is chipping, mildew, but clean. Wi-fi is excellent. The best I've seen in campgrounds. Pull-through sites???? Oh they have some. But you have to unhook your car or it won't fit for most anyway. Sites are glued almost together. I could read from the inside of the other RV what the person is reading. We will not return here and will not recommend either. For a night, if you ignore your surroundings, if you do not need to walk your dogs, do not need to get out you maybe fine. But other than that, not worth the detour. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

Jim M.

Great place to hang out for a few days. All sizes of RV's will fit. Limited spots available,clean showers and bathrooms, nice pool,great store and many restaurants nearby. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

scubajoe

This campground is listed as I-24 campground, but is, in fact, miles off of I-24! The vast majority of the park are permanent residents, with lots of "stuff" surrounding their sites. Spent the evening listening to a domestic argument: very loud and very profane. We stayed here a few years ago and hoped it would be better this time. It's worse! The folks that run the campground are very nice, but maybe they need to screen their full time residents a bit better. Potholed roads, uneven parking, etc. We gave it two tries and will stay elsewhere next time! I hope the managers start to make some changes here, they are nice, but it's not worth the drive to stay here again. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

Trixie47

We were given a site that was not even able to be leveled. There are many long time residents in park. Only spent one night here. Would not recommend this park. Office staff was very friendly. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

KAZIMIRA

Great wifi - no cable. Older but neat campground. Best staff!! Easy access to/from a busy I-24. You need to call for reservations because they are usually full. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

Florida Foxes

The staff was accommodating. Very crowded, close. OK for overnight. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

kipmeister

Sites are tight. Gravel. Staff very friendly and helpful. Large number of permanence residents. Be sure to call for reservations, especially after May 1. Many trees overhead. Could not get (roof top) satellite reception. Wi-Fi in and out. Plenty of shopping and supermarkets nearby. $32 after GSD and tax. 50 amp, water, sewer. Pull through sites available. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

db77

Check in staff very friendly. Escorted us to our site. Site was level front to back but side to side way off and did not get perfectly level with double pads under my jacks. Bathhouse very clean although showers were small with hot water. Many permanents but no problems. A few with roof leaks and blue tarps covering them and I would think the park staff owner would stop that as it tends to look junky. As an overnight stop I would stop again. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

robster

Very friendly campground. Mostly permanent residents. However, very friendly. The woman at the desk very friendly and helpful. All staff will help out with anything. Very accessible even with car in tow. Easy on and off I-24. Lots of grocery and restaurants within a couple miles. Propane available anytime. We stayed for 2 weeks. Laundry is being remodeled. We camped at Nashville I-24 Campground in a Motorhome.

Marin Park

Greenbrae, California

Waco North RV Park

West, Texas

Music City Campground

La Vergne, Tennessee

Are you affiliated with Nashville I-24 Campground?