Sweetwater / I-75 / Exit 62 KOA

Recent Rate: $43 3/2015

Latitude: 35.6228551950788

• ATT Cellular Phone Providers

Carol49

Campground is adequate for an overnight stay when driving on I-75. Our site was located just past the office so our door opened just a few feet from the main road into the campground. The best campsites are located behind the office, but they don't appear to have sewer. The bathrooms smelled like they needed a good cleaning. On the plus side the staff people were professional, helpful and friendly. We would stay here again but will continue our search for a nice campground on this stretch of I-75. We camped at Sweetwater / I-75 / Exit 62 KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Voyageurs

Arrived late for only one night going south, but liked the place from the moment we were greeted by the owner/hostess. The sites are a bit narrow, but level with easy connections. Internet was TengoInternet, but access and speed were good. This is a well-treed campground and gorgeous in the Fall foliage season. Very quiet with easy in and out. Will return when we're back in the area. We camped at Sweetwater / I-75 / Exit 62 KOA in a Motorhome.

macandphyl

Easy off/on I75. Spacious sites, lots of trees, paved sites and roads. Very helpful staff. Good Wi-Fi and cable. Quiet and peaceful. When in the area, would definitely come back. We camped at Sweetwater / I-75 / Exit 62 KOA in a Motorhome.

Stu & Gerri

This is one of the best KOA’s we have stayed at and very reasonable pricing. It has large sites, fenced in dog area, playground for kids and rentals. Very quiet not like the normal KOA’s. There are several full timers but they keep them separate from regular campers, we didn't even know they were there unless we walked our dogs. We only live 30 minutes away and will definitely be back to this one. The rate we got was with us using the KOA card and we had some points saved up, the site we had was a deluxe site and it was about $55.00 per night. We camped at Sweetwater / I-75 / Exit 62 KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Vagabondtayls

Our site was long, paved,but somewhat unleveled. The large trees make some sites inappropriate for a big rig but for the most part are well trimmed. Roads are paved and narrow. The entrance road is quite narrow but passable without oncoming traffic. Be alert at the entrance to the campground, there is a blind curve when making the left into the driveway. The services, 50 amp, water, sewer and cable all worked well. The town of Sweetwater is small but you can get farm fresh vegetables and groceries within a five mile drive. We camped at Sweetwater / I-75 / Exit 62 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Mike and Joyce

We stopped at the Sweetwater KOA I-75 on our way south for an extended vacation. We arrived after hours (dark) and found the site ready for us and easy to access. The park is well laid out and easy to navigate. All of the amenities were quite nice and the staff was friendly as well. We would definitely stay again should we travel that way again. We camped at Sweetwater / I-75 / Exit 62 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

KC8RXQ

We chose this site for its convenience for our day trip to Chattanooga. It's an OK place with a lot of trees for shade and the pull-through sites will take even a really long motorhome. Wi-fi was all right but nothing to brag on, like most parks but the owners were very nice and they seem to take good care of their place. All of the hookups worked well and our limited time on site did not allow a more detailed review. That and the horrible weather didn't help either. The price shown in the review was with a GS discount. We camped at Sweetwater / I-75 / Exit 62 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

EPT

Great overnight stop, though we wished we were staying longer! Less than a mile off the interstate but no road noise. Easy to navigate in the dark with big rig and straightforward after hours check in. Lanes are narrow but paved and most pads are paved. Easy pull-thru access. Showers were clean with good pressure and hot water. Family friendly. Kids loved bounce pillow and there is a pool in the summer, adjacent to a small playground. There are a few other games/activities set up for families. There's also a small, fenced in pet area which was well kept. Owner was pleasant and helpful and lives on-site. Free WiFi and cable with no issues. We will be back to visit next time we head south on I-75! Rate reflects military discount. We camped at Sweetwater / I-75 / Exit 62 KOA in a Motorhome.

User3125

This was only a stopover for us so we didn't check out any of the amenities/activities. Upon arrival, we felt like a bug under a microscope, being watched by several people near the office. Inside, office staff were friendly. Our site was fairly level, paved just barely long enough to accommodate our rig and dinghy. Sites are close together, no privacy, not much in the way of green space between campers. We arrived around 6pm and the campground was very quiet already even though it appeared to be at full capacity. The only noise was the highway although not really noticeable until trying to sleep. For an overnight stop its okay and we would probably stop here again if in the area. We camped at Sweetwater / I-75 / Exit 62 KOA in a Motorhome.

Keith T.

This is our 2nd stay here. We also live in Sweetwater. The staff are very nice and will go out of their way to help you. Again, they had all you can eat pancakes and sausage, and hashbrowns this morning, as they do most of summer on Saturday mornings. They have a lot of activities planned, especially for kids. My biggest complaint still, as was last time, is the shower water pressure kinda low for me. I love lots of pressure! But most camp grounds are on the low side. We stayed in site 64 this time. Nice big shade tree with a good sized deck. Probably will request this site next time we stay here. Grounds are kept nice. Staff always checking out things it seems like. Site 64, as was site 60, was perfect level side to side. Had a hayride for the guest tonight. That's cool! We camped at Sweetwater / I-75 / Exit 62 KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Andy01

Very friendly family oriented campground. Level pull through sites with all utilities in proper working order. Clean restrooms and showers. Camped here with our 2 grand daughters 4 and 7 on our way to Disney. We camped at Sweetwater / I-75 / Exit 62 KOA in a Travel Trailer.

jdtex

This KOA is located in a great spot, near enough to the interstate for easy access, yet far enough away in a wooded area for peace and privacy. It is also just minutes away from the very tasteful historic downtown of Sweetwater. The staff was friendly and the grounds were clean. The bathroom and showers were all in good working order and very clean. I plan on staying here again. We camped at Sweetwater / I-75 / Exit 62 KOA in a Tent.

insadj

Pulled in after office was closed. Easy late night registration. No issues. Checked with staff the next morning and they had given me a discount without asking. Cable has many channels. Overall 10 out of 10 We camped at Sweetwater / I-75 / Exit 62 KOA in a Travel Trailer.

jhunttx

Okay park. Stayed one night. Asked for water, electric, and pull through, but was so unlevel, asked for another site, so they took us to full hook up site that was better. No change in price, although they could have. Recommend full hook up sites as they are more level. We camped at Sweetwater / I-75 / Exit 62 KOA in a Motorhome.

Snidely Whiplash

A well kept park that looks like it would be nice for families during the summer season; nice playground, swimming pool, bounce pillow, etc. Stayed in the fall as an overnight stop and was disappointing with value received for the price we paid. The price we paid reflects a 50 amp electric / water only hookups; the price for a site including sewer is even more! Pool was closed, game room was locked, and bounce pillow was put away. Our pull through site was unlevel front to back, and very short (they asked me when reserving and arriving about the length of my RV), had to back the truck up with tailgate down under front of fifth wheel to keep from sticking out into roadway in front. I was parked just off the roadway in the back and worried every time a vehicle passed that they might clip the rear of our RV. Very narrow country lane getting to the park, and the entrance is on a BAD turn with zero visibility; make sure you are using the hanging mirror to keep from colliding with oncoming traffic, although to their benefit there appears to be little traffic. Altogether a very pricey overnight stay. We would not stay again and would look for something more reasonably priced next time we were in or passing through the area. We camped at Sweetwater / I-75 / Exit 62 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Are you affiliated with Sweetwater / I-75 / Exit 62 KOA?