Cowtown RV Park

Aledo, Texas

Recent Rate: $30 11/2014

JPen365

We've stayed at Cowtown several times. The rate shown is the nightly rate. If you stay longer you pay a lot less. The month-long rate is $325-400 plus electric, depending on the site. There are three sets of bathrooms and laundry rooms. All are kept clean and are reasonably modern and attractive. The staff is very helpful, but not necessarily overly friendly. They have 2 playgrounds that are in need of some repair. Also, we did not use the cable TV, and the wifi is in-and-out. The signal is strong but there are times it can be painfully slow. Overall a nice park with a limited number of reasonable rules. Our campsite was pretty muddy. Most are not. Most have good grass. We camped at Cowtown RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Travelin Dude

This is the weekly rate. The campground is well maintained. Most of the sites are filled with permanent residents. The staff is not all that friendly and strictly enforce the campground rules, which is not a problem. The cable tv is a total joke….. I had them check it but for the duration of my stay it did not work well. I finally just used my regular antenna w/ very limited channels. The restrooms were well maintained and all the other utilities work OK except for the WIFI. In this case, the signal showed to be strong but was extremely slow. I’m not sure I would highly recommend this place and would only stay here again if there were no other options. We camped at Cowtown RV Park in a Motorhome.

Cupcake3001

Great and friendly park. If you are a rule breaker then this isn't the park for you. They are very strict about speed and pets but it is nothing that know one can handle. I sat there and watched a 3 year old almost get ran over because someone was speeding in the park. Which is why they work so hard to make sure everyone follows the rules. Staff is very helpful and willing to do what needs to be done to make your stay every enjoyable and safe. Restrooms are very clean and have recently been remodeled. Will definitely stay there again. We camped at Cowtown RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Cupcake3001

I have stayed at Cowtown RV Park several times and I'm looking forward to staying again in the future. The people in the office are very welcoming and helpful. The park does have a lot of rules but they aren't anything that you can't follow. The managers are very nice but they know how to put there foot down. The rules are the rules and the only people that have problems with the rules are the ones that get caught breaking them. This park is very safe and family friendly. They try really hard to keep the dog runs clean but some dog owners don't respect others. Dog bags are provided for the dog owners but some choose not to use them. They have nice play grounds for the kids to play on and open room for family fun. They have cable TV and Wi-Fi which I didn't find any problems with. While staying at Cowtown I felt very safe and I'm looking forward to staying again. We camped at Cowtown RV Park in a Motorhome.

kblender2012

Great park and friendly staff. Price is right. Nice, clean sites and quiet park. Will stay again. Keep up the good work. We camped at Cowtown RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

KarenK

Exceptionally clean park that tried to think of everything an RVer would need to make their stay comfortable. Office staff were very friendly as was the young man that showed us to our site. We would definitely stay here again! We camped at Cowtown RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

RebaW

Surprisingly quiet because parked in the back part away from highway. Nice sites. Really friendly and efficient check in. Very helpful what to do in Fort Worth. Only two toilet/shower rooms. Sometimes a wait. Very nice facility. We stay there again. We camped at Cowtown RV Park in a Motorhome.

FranM

Nice clean park, easy access from I-20. Level, paved pull-thrus and friendly staff. Sites somewhat close together. Several grassy, fenced dog runs that my dogs appreciate after being on leashes for some time. We stay here whenever we're in the area. We camped at Cowtown RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

OSUCowboy

Level, gravel sites, mostly pull-throughs. We saw a number of RVs that were here last year, so there are some long term workers living here, but all were friendly (unless you're observed speeding in the campground - a good thing). Drive you to your site and help you park. Certainly a good stop overnight and for visiting friends/family in Ft Worth. While 10 miles west of the loop, best campground I've seen on south and west side of Ft. Worth. Campground management and hosts try very hard to make visit pleasurable. Dog run available. We have and will continue to use this park for short stays in the area. We camped at Cowtown RV Park in a Motorhome.

gorp

The good: Restrooms were clean and mostly in good repair. The outside staff were friendly and courteous. The main road and some sites are concrete. Easy access to I-20. Other reviewers have commented about the cable. I got 37 channels and didn't have any problem with the cable. The bad: Very low WiFi signal. Loud noise from business next door starting at 6:00am. It seemed to me like a hostile place. I can usually meet and talk to people just about anywhere I go, but here when I spoke to several people (residents) all I got was a nod, if that. The office staff was okay. One lady who was apparently the Manager's wife seemed like she was mad at the world. And a young girl was very curt. I might have stayed a month or even two given the right conditions, but I stayed a week and would have left sooner except for the "no refund" policy. We camped at Cowtown RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

horseylady

Good, clean, pull-through sites. Some concrete and most roads good--all are good enough. Nice dog runs. Wi-Fi is terrible and, while my Verizon showed good service, my laptop could not operate using my iPhone or iPad hotspots yet worked fine outside the park. We spent two nights so I could catch up on banking, etc., so time wasted. Noise from tall metal buildings next door and that could also have affected my Internet service. Did laundry and grocery shopping so not all was lost. Freeway and train noise but didn't bother us. I would have given an 8 if the Wi-Fi had worked out. We camped at Cowtown RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Earley

Because of upcoming college bowl games, we called to make reservations and ask about the cable. They told us that they had good cable channels. Not only was the cable unclear (snow and lines), but they had children channels and not ESPN or ESPN2 as we ask when making the reservations. The roads were pitted/ruts, rough, and needing gravel. One concrete lane was in disrepair and trees scraped your motorhome on the turn to exit. There was no good place to walk dogs and chain fenced "dog park" was 20'x 20' and full of feces and cigarette butts. WiFi was terribly slow and insufficient for the number of park residents. The attendant who tried to adjust the cable did not know what he was doing, and we would have left, but "no refund" policy and we had already missed one bowl game. We went to a sports bar for the evening instead! VERY poor facilities and do not stay here! Caters to permanent families - many children running wild. No shade trees for overnight/week guests. We camped at Cowtown RV Park in a Motorhome.

chuckinca

Nice place for and overnight. Easy off and on to I-20. Would stay again. We camped at Cowtown RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

ranchlady

The management was very unfriendly and didn't make you feel like a welcome guest. They were like park police. They were most unfriendly and glared at you most of the time instesad of smiling and waving. It was like we were treated as prisoners, instead of welcome guests. Most campers around us didn't think much of them either. The campers were friendly. The restrooms were in disrepair and it didn't appear that they were fixing them. The ladies main restroom had a toilet down, pulled away from the wall and was not being repaired. There was only one disabled shower and the water heater was out on that with no announcement of when it would be repaired. The men's main restroom had a shower closed down leaving only one there. The WiFi, despite their claims of upgrading, was poor at best. It did not reach around the park and at the cost of $24 for the month, was not a good deal. It cut out a lot and was slow loading. Better have you own WiFi hot spot if you go there. There isn't anything special about that park. The best thing they have going for them is their proximity to Fort Worth. I would not stay there again and will be looking for somewhere else to stay when passing through there. We camped at Cowtown RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

kimble

Loved this place. Yes, the roads are gravel, but driving slowly will help you a lot. Pool small, but nice and clean. Sites gravel, but level and grass at site mowed weekly. Great cable and Wi-Fi. Folks in office very good. Will definitely be back. We camped at Cowtown RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Falcon Meadow Campground

Falcon, Colorado

Midway Park COE

Waco, Texas

Coastline RV Resort

Eastpoint, Florida

Are you affiliated with Cowtown RV Park?