7 Good

45560 Texas 118
Alpine, Texas 79831

• Phone Phone yes
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "BC Ranch RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $25.00

We stayed about 5 days during Spring Break with the grand children. Alpine was the center hub of our activities. The park and staff were exactly what was described, clean and friendly. These folk are friendly, courteous, the kind of people you'd want for neighbors. Management goes out of their way to make your stay enjoyable, listening to you and your likes and offering places of interest as well as directions. If we plan another trip to this area, we will know for sure where we will stay. We camped at BC Ranch RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $27.00

This is a small park with only about 4 sites for transients. The majority of the sites are permanent or seasonal residents. The four sites all share a common pedestal for power and water. There's four hookups but they're all located in the same spot. 30A only. Water but no sewer. Make sure your cord and water hose is long enough. Fine for an overnight. Wouldn't stay longer than that. Nice people. We camped at BC Ranch RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $30.00

We had to stay monthly, always good and clean always mowed and all trash pick up. Very friendly. Nice yard with table and the views where awesome. Not far from town. Will come back. The young lady in the office helped at all time. We camped at BC Ranch RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Seventeen

The Big Bend State park Indian lodge state park. Fort Davis Texas

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $30.00

Basic but clean. Staff was very friendly. Almost all permanent residents. The sites for short term visitors are are very close. Good Verizon signal. So great vistas to view if you like the desert We camped at BC Ranch RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

overflow area

Featured Campgrounds Near BC Ranch RV Park

Date of Stay: March, 2016 - $24.00

Most of the sites are long term residents. The foliage really needs work: we scraped badly going in and I insisted on doing some serious pruning to get out without doing worse. Sites are gravel, not overly large, but ok for a few nights. 10 cable channels (no PBS), no OTA reception. Good showers with lots of hot water; laundry looked ok but we didn't use it. Be careful dog walking, lots of stickers. We camped at BC Ranch RV Park in a Motorhome.

The Smokin Cuban food truck parked next to Harry's on E. Holland (the main drag) is really outstanding. I had the signature Cuban sandwich and my wife had the smoked fish tacos: both were outstanding! Open for lunch only. I'd go back to Alpine just to eat there again.

Kokernot Municipal Park is a great place to walk the dog.

Date of Stay: January, 2016 - $25.00

This is a typical desert park setting, gravel drives and sites. We had an end site and a beautiful view. The office staff is friendly and accommodating. We stayed here while passing through to view the Marfa lights. The hookups worked well as well as the wifi. No frills park but we usually don't use the amenities anyway. Great value for what you get. Would stay here again. We camped at BC Ranch RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $25.00

This is a small RV park with no frills, but they have wifi and cable included in the price. The lady in the office means business! She is adorable! We loved our site on the end. It had a nice view. We would stay here again. Great value! There is a much larger park down the road for almost twice the money, but we don't use the restrooms and pool. We camped at BC Ranch RV Park in a Motorhome.

Stayed here to visit Big a Bend National Park about 80 miles south.

Date of Stay: February, 2015 - $30.00

This is our 'go to' RV park when coming out of Big Bend NP or Davis Mtns SP or when staying in Alpine. No frills just basic value for your money RV accommodations. Nice people all the way around. A word to the wise : drive the speed limit. We have stayed multiple winters past for a week to 10 days at a time. This is west Texas, the Chihuahuan desert and a working ranch. We camped at BC Ranch RV Park in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Dirt, Sand

Big Bend NP

Davis Mountains SP

local semi-pro baseball team and stadium

check out the towns of Marathon to the east and Marfa to the west

Marfa Lights

Date of Stay: January, 2012 - $24.00

Definitely a no frills campground, but it met our needs. Bathrooms were clean, but needed updating. Friendly and helpful staff. Stayed here 2 nights while visiting Big Bend National Park. We camped at BC Ranch RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: November, 2011 - $23.00

Nothing fancy, gravel, sparse dry grass and dust. There are trees but not big enough to do much. Facilities old but very clean. Nice setting and price. I guess if you want fancy and trees, there is an option down the road for $10+ / night more. We camped at BC Ranch RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2011 - $27.00

Very dusty, and it was very windy during our stay. I'm told it's typically breezy but this was unusually strong. Very little to do. WiFi worked well, cable TV had something like 6 channels, I suppose better than nothing. I was warned to watch out for snakes, I did not see any but was wary. I did see deer in the park near dusk. Manager is in a motorhome in front. Way too many nit-picky rules. Owner seems to have a big problem if you bring along a motorcycle. I won't be back. We camped at BC Ranch RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2011 - $23.00

My second stay here over a six year period and I really can't see that it's much different than 2005. Staff is friendly, beautiful views and stars at night, yet only 5 minutes or so to downtown Alpine. I'm not big on pools or fancy clubhouses and appreciate not having to pay for amenities I wouldn't use. I'm in a site furthest from the office and the Wi-Fi works well and is now included in the daily rate. We camped at BC Ranch RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2011 - $25.00

Nice little park, out of town and very quiet. Deer running thru the park at sunset. Great staff, not sure what the previous review was about. The Gals were great! They check up several times a day and are very friendly! Clean lavs, and laundry, outdated but very clean. Nice location to see historic sites and Big bend NP. We camped at BC Ranch RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2010 - $25.00

We've been full-timing since 2001 and this is one of the more stranger RV Parks that we've ever encountered. Basically you feel as if you're in some type minimum prison camp. The owner lady has definitely been sitting in the saddle too long. Not even allowed to use their restrooms and too many other nitpicking rules. We camped at BC Ranch RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2010 - $22.00

This park and Alpine have really gone downhill. I was put by two trailers full of oil-field workers with non muffled pickups, with the promise that I'd be moved to the back when there was space. I was not, and ANOTHER trailer of oilfield workers was put across from me. I had my head "bitten off" for helping a lady unhook her trailer, and left with nearly a full month of rent paid. I'll never pay cash again. I'll never return to Alpine. We camped at BC Ranch RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near BC Ranch RV Park

Are you affiliated with BC Ranch RV Park ?