Houston East RV Resort

11810 I-10
Baytown, Texas 77520

• Phone Phone yes
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Houston East RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $35.00

Great friendly staff, utility hook up in great spot for easy hookup with sewer hook up further back away from electrical/water. Level cement pads with grass & new picnic table with an umbrella! Place is well kept & gated, excellent cable and good WiFi for phone service. Place is right off I-10 so you will hear it but crank up TV & A/C to drown it out. This is my my 4th time here for an overnight We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

New HEB shopping center nearby plus other services. Flying j not very far. Easy on to I-10

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $32.00

Had nice pull thru we were only staying one night. Pool looked great! We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Motorhome.

first row

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $40.00

This is a beautiful, well-maintained park. Sites are reasonably long, level with sufficient space and grass between each site. All facilities are maintained, grass is cut, there are substantial pet walks with doggie bags and disposal can provided. We noted two negatives. On check-in we found the staffing inadequate. There was one host and she was busy on the phone for the first five minutes I stood there as she explained to a potential customer all the information available on their website! When she finally got to checking me in she showed me the site map and where our site was located. Her assistant who would have shown us to our site was gone so she was showing me on the site map how to drive there. Since the streets in front and behind the site were two-way streets she indicated I could approach from either side. I knew that to be incorrect as the utilities are generally on the left of a coach, so I asked her where the utilities were located. She had no idea! We managed to get into our site without an issue, although it was a bit short for our 45' motorhome with Jeep attached. I was concerned as the Jeep was sticking out a foot or so in the rear, but shouldn't have as many of the "residents" park wherever they wish without concern for blocking a road. The other issue is the full-time residents. A number of them have VERY LOUD trucks or motorcycles and don't mind revving their engines so all can marvel at the wonders of loud mufflers. That is, of course, more an issue of the type of clientele rather than the park itself, but there should be an effort made to control the noise. Last, their brochure does not mention the gate or the necessity to get within ONE foot of it for it to open. We were going to call the office on Sunday morning as we were attempting to leave and the gate wouldn't open, but the office is "CLOSED" on Sunday??? We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Motorhome.

F-1

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $38.00

The previous reviews are spot on. The sites for overnight are near the front of the park, close to office, laundry, pool, rest rooms. But the sites are close to I-10 and there is a lot of traffic noise. But that is the only negative with the park. Customer service is good, the cold water and ice upon arrival is nice, the park is very clean, even around the resident sites. Plenty of room to walk the pup, with poop bags furnished. Cable was ok, wifi was basic, you can pay daily for increased speed. Sites all concrete and level. Overall, very good for overnight or longer to catch up on things. We would stay here again. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

A04

Featured Campgrounds Near Houston East RV Resort

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $40.00

Very nice park. We called for a last minute reservation and they were very accommodating. From the first contact via phone to check in the staff was great. I was pleasantly surprised when I was handed 2 bottles of water with koozies and a small bag of ice at check in. The park is clean and well kept. Big rig friendly. We stayed here in a 42 motorhome. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Motorhome.

B4

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $40.00

We have been to over 150 rv parks throughout the U.S.; many high end and expensive. I have to say, from the very first phone call, this place is top drawer. My reservation was handled efficiently and the person on the phone very understandable. I always give more points when a park will let me select my site. I like when a park has a good website with the rv park site map. I knew this place was going to be good. Check in process continued their high quality service. She greeted me with a smile and two cold bottles of water with their own koozies and a little bag of ice...nice touch!! Everything was explained thoroughly and her advertisers will be happy she pointed them out to me in her brochure. She even offered to help me with my iPhone if I had any problems connecting to WiFi. She explained that the free WiFi was basic but we could pay for an upgrade. Our WiFi was very good. Lots of cable tv channels. All came in clear. Grounds are very nicely kept and lots of mowed grass between sites. The back of the park is for worker bees and long termers but all rigs are nice and in good shape. No junk on the outside. If I had to stay in the Houston area for a long period, I would stay here EXCEPT the NOISE from I-10 is really bad! I am not going to mark them down but my husband will probably not sleep well. Bathrooms are modern and clean. Laundry room very clean. Sites cement and level. Easy in and out. They escort you to your site. Excellent customer service! Too bad it's on the I-10 frontage road. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Motorhome.

A4

Extreme road noise from I10

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $34.00

Great little park just before the city easy on and off the freeway. The place was spotless, staff was great it took all of 4 minutes to check it, took us to our site and then came back to see if everything was okay. There is a Pizza restaurant called Bucks, what a surprise their Pizza and salad were outstanding and very inexpensive. They also deliver, love this park will return. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Motorhome.

E-1

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $40.00

Good for an overnight stop. Highway noise and racetrack sounds (on Friday night), but not horrible. Mostly pull throughs, but just a little short for our 38' 5er and truck to stay unhooked. Plenty of place to walk pets. Call day of arrival, waters and koozies upon arrival were all appreciated. Cable was OK. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

A-1

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $42.00

Extremely helpful and friendly staff. Even offered to give me some personal laundry soap when I couldn't find mine! Bathrooms were spotless and there were shower rooms as opposed to stalls. Nice level concrete pull through spots with shade and grass between sites. Excellent for an overnight or if you need to be in the area for longer. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $33.00

Very Nice park located right along I-10 so you will get some highway noise. Very easy to get into and out of. Most sites are pull-throughs and they can handle very large rigs. This park is situated in East Houston and makes that area very accessible. This is an adult park with plenty of rules strictly enforced. So very quiet and clean. Quite a few long term users plus us transients. All hookups and in good condition and easily accessible. No fire pits and sites are kind of close. TV is basic but strong signal. Only complaint is the WIFI. In this day and age those of us that are on the road alot ( months) relish good stable WIFI. They advertise free WIFI for transients but it is deceptive. It is free for only one device. For an additional 3 devices it is 4 dollars a day. Usage is modulated to allow for more users but still had frequent stoppages. Cell phone (AT&T) was good. Will stay there again. 37 foot motorhome with tow. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Motorhome.

JSV

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $40.00

When I reserved our site a winter storm was predicted for the area. The attendant that took our reservation "penciled in" a second night for us in case conditions were too bad to travel, making sure we did not have to move to a different site in case.. I thought that was really great customer service. As others have said it appears that many units here are long-term, but all are in good condition and the campground is also well maintained and clean. Getting into our site was relatively easy but we may have to ask to have a truck moved (it hasn't moved since we got here) in order to get out. We did end up having to disconnect our toad to allow another rig to negotiate a corner. The pad itself is tight but each site appears to have a grassy area. I used the laundry and it had 6 each washers and dryers. Laundry facility was adequate. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Motorhome.

E 1

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $37.00

We stayed overnight on a Wednesday. The location is right off of I-10, so very convenient. That being said, it is very noisy with interstate traffic. You need a fan or some type of white noise to drown it out. The spaces were all pull through and long enough for our 20 ft camper and truck without having to unhitch. The bathrooms/showers were very nice with modern tile work. The ladies showers had a door ( instead of a curtain) and even a built in ledge to place your foot on for shaving your legs. Good WiFi, cold water bottles upon arrival. Water pressure was a little low. There was a black dog roaming the park all night. We had to keep our dog locked in the camper. Would stay here again if passing through. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

C1

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $40.00

This is a former KOA. It was very clean and attractive. Staff was friendly. Hookups were well setup. On the downside, the roads were narrow and several residents were partially blocking them. Lots of full timers but that may have been a result of Harvey. Sites were pretty close together and a dog was roaming around the park. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $39.00

We where traveling from San Antonio Tx to New Iberia La. Called reservation in and it was great. Stayed one night only. Pull through right in front. I 10 noise but not bad. Great park. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $40.00

Exceptional reception with 2 waters with coolies at check in. LP gas fill went seamlessly. Pool wonderful, clean , pleasant and perfect respite for grandkids. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Motorhome.

F1
Concrete, Grass

Just an overnight, but pleasant stop.

Featured Campgrounds Near Houston East RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Houston East RV Resort ?