Alamo Fiesta RV Resort

Boerne, Texas

Recent Rate: $40 3/2015

RedRaider1993

We stopped here for an overnight stay during a trip out west. I thought it was perfectly fine for that purpose. It is extremely easy to access from I-10. The sites were level concrete pads with good connections. The staff was very friendly.

Overall, the park seemed well-maintained with some nice common areas. However, my one gripe is that the sites were extremely close together (at least in the section where I parked). Because of that, I probably wouldn't want to do an extended stay there. We camped at Alamo Fiesta RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Firebee

Beautiful park - sites are rather close - navigation around the park can be confusing. We ended up on a dead end street and couldn't hardly turn around with our tow - but that was our fault. would be nice to have someone direct you to your site. But overall - it was a nice stay - big place - great people in the office - and probably a good place to stay in this area. Will definitely stay here again. We camped at Alamo Fiesta RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Markk

We had a pull thru with a level concrete pad for the coach. The toad was off the concrete but long enough. Cable, wifi, electric, sewer and water was all good. Rest rooms were clean. Site was equipped with a nice picnic table. Wide paved roads. Pretty dark at night although there was a bright light in the fenced dog park. Close to I-10 but grade drop in park area seemed to limit almost all highway noise. Rate was with a Good Sam discount and seemed pretty expensive. We camped at Alamo Fiesta RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Numbnuts

Rate is based on monthly. As many have said, this is an older park. While the park itself isn't anything outstanding, the staff and manager are! These folks work hard to do what they can for you. Go way beyond the call of duty to exceed your expectations. We've looked around the area and there are no parks any better than this. Boerne is a great little town. We will stay here again. We camped at Alamo Fiesta RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

creekside

This park would rate a lot higher with us if: 1) The area was lighted at night. There are no lights on the site numbers or on the street signs. My husband went out to help someone who came in after dark; they couldn't see either the street signs or site numbers so they could tell where they were supposed to go. 2) We almost got ran down in front of the office by a pickup truck going at least 45 miles an hour into the park. No excuse for not making people adhere to the park's speed limit. 3) No escort to your site, which of course plays into the no lights comment. We would not stay here again. We camped at Alamo Fiesta RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Oooooooo

Rate is rally rate with 23 coaches. Older park on 1-10 west, so easy to get in and out of from freeway,but ask for a spot in back. We were in #160, long concrete pad, hard packed gravel - no grass at this site, but very close to rally hall. Cable could have been clearer. Wifi was very strong and sat.TV strong. Limited trees and no shade in the rally parking area. Many full time residents in trailers and 5th wheels. What grass there was had not been cut in some time. Many of the spaces are tight when slides are all out, but our site was a semi-end location and spacious. The charming town of Boerne is a must visit, antique stores and fabulous boutique stores, lots of jewelry stores and a monthly Saturday arts/craft and open Farmers Market. Walmart just up the street, HEB near by in town. Staff nice a checkin. We camped at Alamo Fiesta RV Resort in a Motorhome.

LloydG

Wi-fi is very poor. Resort staff very unfriendly. You have to unhook to go get propane, not allowed to have propane delivered to the site so it's very inconvenient. Cable is snowy or non existent. Ok for overnight, not good for long term. We camped at Alamo Fiesta RV Resort in a Motorhome.

AFChap

Rate is rally rate. It has good access and good utilities. The free Wi-Fi was worthless regardless of where we went to connect. The sites in our part of the park were not long enough to leave towed connected. Had to disconnect and park between rigs. Sites are gravel and decent, but not at all what I expect from a "resort". We camped at Alamo Fiesta RV Resort in a Motorhome.

cnprrpl

Nice park. A bit noisy due to close location to freeway. Reasonably priced. Close to shopping. We camped at Alamo Fiesta RV Resort in a Motorhome.

grizd

Good location to Boerne and North San Antonio. Easy in and out. Some Interstate 10 noise, but tolerable. Cable TV, but not many channels. Wi-Fi is fair to poor (about the same as two years ago). Service is very slow at times, and I called "Support" for help when password did not work. Support person indicated he did not know what was going on out there today! Men's rest-room was in need of a cleaning. One commode was "running". Nice lounge area with TV, books, and periodicals. Free coffee! We camped at Alamo Fiesta RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

startech

This is no 5-star resort. It is a parking lot with hookup spaces next to the freeway. The highway noise is inescapable. Most sites are fairly level, but of course there are a few that are not. I have stayed here on several occasions and the prices seem to keep going up, but yet no improvements. The grass has stickers and there are bees and wasps though out. People don't seem to pick up after their dogs, but I did not notice any loud barking dogs either. The Wi-Fi is basically useless, and the cable was fuzzy. The dust from the road (kind of paved) is horrendous. The pool is currently being repaired and the exercise equipment is old and in disrepair. The staff seem to be more irritable and on a power trip. They don't seem to be as friendly as they used to be, and they will threaten to make you leave with out a refund if you question them in any way. I was told that the owners are now making sure all rules are enforced strictly and the staff seems to enjoy their new found power. I have no problem with any of the rules and they should be enforced, but not used as a tool to threaten customers. When passing through for now on, I will stay at the Valero (1 mile south) or the Walmart (1 mile north). The Walmart manager was very welcoming and let me stay 2 nights. $90 saved: Yay! We camped at Alamo Fiesta RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

crosshelpers

Good campground! Would recommend it to anyone. Food is close and gas is too! We camped at Alamo Fiesta RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

startech

Rate is for monthly. Very nice staff. Well kept Park. Next to freeway. Water is well water. Wi-Fi was included in rate this time. Only complaint is they had the roads smoothed out by using grinding method, but did not sweep afterwards. Every day had a new layer of dust on everything. Forget about keeping your car clean. Had problems with speeding (roads now smooth), and they put out a notice to everyone about slowing down. We camped at Alamo Fiesta RV Resort in a Motorhome.

can'tstayput

A bit over priced, convenient location, difficult access from highway (Texas frontage system), easy access to site, narrow & level sites, hook ups are convenient, (site 151 had a fire-ant mound), picnic table would make good fire-wood, good TV cable, WiFi was too weak to be useable. I might try another next time. We camped at Alamo Fiesta RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

sar1966

I called ahead for a shady spot in the monthly camping area since I will be there for awhile but wanted to pay the 375.00 rate which they said they had available, when I got there they showed me the spot and I agreed it would be fine and when he gave me the price he hit me with a 420.00 rate. When I got set up I noticed the pad was very unlevel and asked for some rock to be put down so the step into the camper wasn't so high, 3 days later they put down some awful material that tracks every where in camper. I went to get propane and was told it was 3.89 a gallon and had my bottles topped off to be hit for a flat rate of 30.00 per tank and only received 12 gallons which was a 13.32 over charge and when I confronted them about it they said the 3.89 price was only for motorhomes. The park is convenient to my job site but at this time but will not stay here again. The facilities are nice but I have to say there is no warm and fuzzy feeling when they have done what they have done to me. We camped at Alamo Fiesta RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Skyline Ranch RV Park

San Antonio, Texas

Blanco State Park

Blanco, Texas

Top Tips for this Campground

• Go to Taco Cabana for happy hour. Cheap margs and nachos for sure. El Rio has great Mexican. China Bowl is good Chinese. Supercenter Walmart close with gas and fuel. Rv friendly.

NumbnutsNovember 2014
  • Boerne is a great town - lots of places to eat, lots of shopping, and a nice Agricultural Museum in the city park outside of town. Our GPS wanted to take us through town to the park, while the website AllStays routed us a different, and better, way.

creeksideFebruary 2015

Are you affiliated with Alamo Fiesta RV Resort?