Canton I-20 RV Park

Recent Rate: $31 5/2014

• Restrooms (Plumbed) Restrooms (Plumbed) ?

FulltimerOne

Date of Stay: May, 2014 - $31.00

Friendly staff. Great for an overnight. Nice level gravel sites. Very easy in and out. We camped at Canton I-20 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Travelin Rose

Date of Stay: March, 2014 - $33.00

This is a very nice clean well maintained park. Roads are gravel. Sites are gravel, level pull thrus with grass between sites. The park is big rig friendly. The park is convenient to I-20, but we didn't notice much noise. We stayed here a couple of days while waiting to move to a site on the First Monday Trade Days grounds. We camped at Canton I-20 RV Park in a Motorhome.

jeeptrekker

Date of Stay: March, 2014 - $33.00

We were running late and the roads were getting icy so we needed a place to stop. Called the number and the owner picked up even though it was way after hours. She said take any spot available and we would settle up in the morning. We pulled out early the next morning so I can't give a full assessment but what we saw looked nice. It is close to the freeway but the noise didn't bother us. We camped at Canton I-20 RV Park in a Motorhome.

hondo

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $33.00

Great place, quiet location and wonderful owner. Owners dad was great also. Great place for exercising the dog. WI-FI worked super. Maintenance man on staff was absolutely wonderful in helping us with a problem. Would not hesitate to stop again. We camped at Canton I-20 RV Park in a Motorhome.

User2571

Date of Stay: March, 2013 - $33.00

This is a nice park just off I-20. The park is all gravel, but spaces are plenty long and wide for big rigs. Other campers are nice and park is quiet. There is a nice, really big, un-fenced grass lot with the park you can play with your dog in. They were just finishing putting the fence around the pool when we stayed here. It will be really nice this summer. We camped at Canton I-20 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

janchuckscw

Date of Stay: October, 2012 - $28.00

This is a really nice RV park. However, noise from I-20 is significant. It is only about 300ft from I-20, hence the name I-20 RV park. I felt like I was camped in the middle of I-20. Cable TV would be nice as we didn't get much on our antenna. Owners live onsite and are very nice. Rate reflected is with the GS discount. We camped at Canton I-20 RV Park in a Motorhome.

The_Texan

Date of Stay: January, 2012 - $28.00

Nice folks! Clean with easy turn around. Close to the hiway but quiet and very country: lots of green grass. Will stay again. We camped at Canton I-20 RV Park in a Motorhome.

chief-rick

Date of Stay: November, 2011 - $29.00

I was reading some of the comments and I must say that this park is great. I was staying there when something came up missing, the guy thought his truck had been broken into and his golf clubs stolen, but then he found them in his RV storage compartment, he was embarrassed. Anyways, we have stayed at this park and others in Canton and we will stay at this park from now on. The owners are fantastic people and the park is just lovely. This park is one of our favorites! We camped at Canton I-20 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

anglebg

Date of Stay: September, 2011 - $28.00

This is not a big park, but a nice place to stop for a few days. We stayed in a pull-through and had plenty of room with our 40ft. There is grass next to the RV. The staff were nice. While we were there someone had his truck broken into and items taken. This can happen anywhere as it only takes one stupid crook out of many nice people. Just a good reminder to lock everything up. We would stay again. We camped at Canton I-20 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Tom943

Date of Stay: March, 2011 - $29.00

Very nice well maintained park just off I-20 but far enough away to be quiet. Managers very polite and helpful. I would drive out of my way to stay here again. We camped at Canton I-20 RV Park in a Motorhome.

jimbo53

Date of Stay: October, 2010 - $27.00

Previous posts about the smoker are correct, but I used to smoke so I never hold that against anyone. Park is right off of 1-20 but quiet. Green grass everywhere, and it was very easy to navigate my 40foot fiver around with ease. Would stay here again. We camped at Canton I-20 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

rbtbirkholder

Date of Stay: May, 2010 - $25.00

Very nice layout, but sites are not "private". Sites are gravel, which is nice, but there is a lot of clay so our feet were dirty (due to heavy rain). Heavy smoker checked us in, so when we left the office we smelled like smoke, (my wife has a very hard time with smoke so she waited outside). Bathrooms are very clean but there is only one toilet and one shower. We were just passing through, if we ever pass through this way again, we'd stay for one night. Campground is very clean and has some nice features. We camped at Canton I-20 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Speedy

Date of Stay: January, 2010 - $12.00

Just wanted to up date this review. We stayed here in January and the park is better than ever. We had a little trouble with the electric but we were using an electric heater and when it was off all was well. The campground owner allowed us to move when our site was flooded and they put us on higher ground. Real nice owners and the work campers here are real helpful. We stayed here for the month. We will stay here again when we are in the area. We camped at Canton I-20 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

chaseus

Date of Stay: November, 2007 - $35.00

This park had improved greatly under the new owners. The campground is spotless, well landscaped and looks new. All sites are 50 amp. Of the 42 sites, 25 are 70 ft pull thru. The sites are level and covered with fine ground gravel requiring little in the way set-up. The rally room is open 24/7 with a big screen tv, recliners, card tables and a full kitchen for the campers to use. The coin laundry is also open 24/7. We called ahead for reservation and they didnt even ask for all the usual info and credit card deposit, etc.. Sign-in was just a quick 3 line form and then we were personally escorted to our site. The owner even stuck around to help us get unhooked, plugged in, and answered all our questions about the local area. We have been to First Mondays before and had to stay in a campground that consisted of an asphalt parking lot that packed in the campers so close you could not open the awning. Not to mention all the partying and traffic in the park at all hours. I-20 Rv Park is just outside the city and a quick 10 minutes to the First Mondays grounds. Although there are some Monthly campers there, they are all high quality belonging to mostly traveling Nurses and professional people. We will stay here there again! We camped at Canton I-20 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

gilbert948

Date of Stay: April, 2006 - $25.00

Average park. Sites gravel. No trees. Fishing pond. Swing set for kids. Rally room. Really nice and helpful owners!! We camped at Canton I-20 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Are you affiliated with Canton I-20 RV Park?