Mill Creek Ranch RV & Cottage Resort

• Pond Pond yes
  • Creek Creek yes

Susiecamera

Date of Stay: January, 2016 - $25.00

This resort has some very nice things going for it. The bathrooms were not very clean(like the shower rugs were filthy). There would be more to do here if the weather were nice, however, we were surprised that they have obviously put a lot of money and effort into making their buildings beautiful but they have neglected to build a clubhouse. That would have made our stay great- since we'd rather be active than sit and watch TV in our camper. We had no Wi-Fi reception at our site. We were happy with the laundry room that is attached to the main check-in office.

I think most of their campers are there to go to the First Monday flea market. We camped at Mill Creek Ranch RV & Cottage Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Seabreeze Texas

Date of Stay: January, 2016 - $50.00

Good Sam needs to re evaluate this park. No way can it be a 10 10 10. The interior roads are full of huge potholes; this didn't happen overnight. We saw a sign mentioning road work but saw no signs of any work. Concrete pads are good, but asphalt aprons are breaking up. The rate is raised for First Monday week ends; one of the offsets of this is supposed to be a free barbecue dinner, but this was cancelled due to it being a New Year's holiday. Cable was fuzzy and poor; we have had that problem on other visits. When I stepped outside, I saw the almost every other RV had an antenna up; when we did that, we got about 30 channels with great reception. Unfortunately, the power went out at about 2:00 in the p.m. It was freezing cold; we turned on our generator; don't know what people without one did. Oncor had to come to fix it; one man worked for hours. Finally power back on at 10:30 that night. I have called 4 times to ask if there will be any compensation for 8 hours without power. Each time it's "I"ll have to talk to management." Management was supposed to decide last Tuesday; it's now Sunday, and I just got the same answer. Wi fi was not good either. This is a 10 10 10 resort??? We camped at Mill Creek Ranch RV & Cottage Resort in a Motorhome.

They do have a shuttle to First Monday, which saves you a parking fee. This is the main reason people come here.

JohnBoyToo

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $54.00

This park used to be a 10/10/10, but has gone downhill.

You should have good shocks and tires before you enter the HORRIBLE roads throughout the park. Potholes and mud holes every few feet. Maybe that is their way of slowing all RVs down to two MPH?

We stayed in a 'premium lake front' site with 'views' of the lake. The poor design of the sites put the sewer/water/electric pedestals on the 'wrong' side and therefore the curb/awning side was away from the lake.

But, it didn't matter, because of the number of untreated fire ant hills all over the site made it difficult to sit out without being in one.

My feet are still hurting from all the bites while hooking up the utilities.

Going to suggest that Good Sam come back and reevaluate this park. We camped at Mill Creek Ranch RV & Cottage Resort in a Motorhome.

ajmurray

Date of Stay: August, 2015 - $33.00

Very nice. Long flat pad. Well-maintained grounds. Would stay here again. We camped at Mill Creek Ranch RV & Cottage Resort in a Motorhome.

Akrbrsn

Date of Stay: August, 2015 - $34.00

We stayed in a travel trailer for the weekend. The facilities were clean and comfortable. We came on a non-first Monday weeks but still had plenty to do. Nice walking paths but current construction ruins it a little. Frisbee golf, basketball and plenty of room for the kids and dogs to have fun. The pool was very nice and the staff was very pleasant. I would love to stay again. We camped at Mill Creek Ranch RV & Cottage Resort in a Travel Trailer.

CIndy Davis

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $37.00

Our campsite was along the tree line and were about the only sites that provided shade. These were the least expensive in the park but the best as far as we were concerned. They were back in. Their pull thru sites were very long. They have a lot of kid friendly activities on Saturdays. Their restrooms were very immaculate. Our breaker kept popping but they let us borrow a 50 to 30 plug and that solved the issue. Our only concern was that they don't allow tents - which is nice - but it includes pop ups. We love sitting in our screened pop up at night and could not use it at this park. We loved this park and plan to go again. There are a lot of cool restaurants in this city and a great weekend get away spot! We camped at Mill Creek Ranch RV & Cottage Resort in a Travel Trailer.

LucyToo

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $33.00

Great park. Lots to do for kids. Easy access from I-20. Park staff was very friendly and helpful. Park is very clean. Sites are level with some trees and maintained well. Park has a stock pond for fishing and two swimming pools. Will stay there again. We camped at Mill Creek Ranch RV & Cottage Resort in a Travel Trailer.

drfife

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $25.00

We were in full hookup 50A site #27. Beautiful private park. Hiking trail, swimming pool and club house. Close to restaurants and shopping. Very popular park. We camped at Mill Creek Ranch RV & Cottage Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Jame r stacy

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $55.00

One of the best parks we have ever stayed. Lots of activity, great club house for adults and kids.Also very quiet. We enjoyed the two pools and our rented golf cart was a nice addition. Easy in and out for our 43 footer. We camped at Mill Creek Ranch RV & Cottage Resort in a Motorhome.

Canton within walking distance.

pop_and_jojo

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $32.00

This is not only a fantastic park, the fee was one of the lowest of my trip. This was 5 Star in every respect. We camped at Mill Creek Ranch RV & Cottage Resort in a Travel Trailer.

L84DLAKE

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $42.00

Driving at night we were looking for a place to pull in and stay, we kept calling RV Park after RV Park. This was the only place that answered the phone. They were helpful and gave us information on late check in. We were happy with the park. It was quiet, clean and easy to park our trailer. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would stay here again! We camped at Mill Creek Ranch RV & Cottage Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Don Price

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $32.00

We always stop at this park on our way to and from AZ. This is a very scenic park with oak trees and flowing streams. Lots of room to stroll around and plenty of space between sites. Sites are long and level. Convenient to I-20. Only complaint is a few potholes on entrance road. Will stay here again! We camped at Mill Creek Ranch RV & Cottage Resort in a Motorhome.

KeystoneTT

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $38.00

This is my second review of this park. I am upping my score from 8 to a 9 this time. This park has a very nice "feel" to it. Very beautful park, grass is in good shape. Sites are not quite as "on top of each other" as some RV parks. Previous reviews of this park mentioned poor road conditions. In my last review, I had said that the roads seemed fine. I must have either not been paying great attention last time, or just happened to miss the potholes. This time, it rained most of the weekend, and yes, the roads are in below average shape. There are more potholes than I had noticed previously, the water standing in the holes made it real easy to notice them this time. Driving right in through the main gate, it was impossible to navigate without driving through several holes. Walking on all of the roads throughout the park was an exhibit in dodging holes and trying to find areas that were less muddy than others. But I will say, that is the only thing about this park that I don't like. The buildings are outstanding, and the people that work here are good. Cable TV seemed better this time, sound was fine and the channel quality was decent. (We were in a different section of the park, perhaps that has something to do with it). Wifi was alright, I still wish it was included in the rate as opposed to having to pay $5 for it. But, it worked fine. The overall feel of this park is what will keep up coming back. We had a nice, pleasant stay. I love the taco stand right outside the main gate, as well as the Dairy Palace just up the road. We camped at Mill Creek Ranch RV & Cottage Resort in a Travel Trailer.

mfcros

Date of Stay: December, 2014 - $38.00

Very pretty park and extremely well kept. Sites were level and spacious. Staff was friendly and very helpful. We will stay here again. We camped at Mill Creek Ranch RV & Cottage Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

captwink

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $51.00

I have stayed here in the past and had a good experience. This time it was different. For clean and quiet, I give the park a 9. For being accommodating and helpful, a 3. I have had a better experience and service at parks that charge $30 a night. First, we came with another RVer, whom we asked to be next to when we made our reservations. Once you are assigned a site (we reserved several months in advance) you have to stay there. From the time we arrived until we left, there were empty sites close to our friends. We could not get one. The cable TV signal was terrible at our site and even worse at our friends. Our friend called the office and was told "some people cannot get TV at all." I had told the reception desk that a very small (cell phone size) part for my RV was being sent to the park by the Mfg. The part had broken on the trip. The reception desk clerk called the main office, about 6 blocks away, and asked them to bring the part to the reception desk when it arrived there. It must be noted that the main office people have to drive by the reception desk to leave the park. I came back from shopping after 4:00 pm on a Friday and found the part had just been delivered a few minutes ago to the main office. The reception desk clerk called the office and was told by the main office that if I wanted it, to come get it. She was leaving. This would not have been a big deal except it was Fri. I was leaving Sun. The office was closed on weekends. I rushed to my RV to get my car. Before I could leave the reception office, the clerk, who felt bad about the situation, took a golf cart, retrieved my part and delivered it to me. Finally, my group went to the mall across from Dog Town, where the Mill Creek shuttle picks people up. We shopped for a while, then went to the shuttle pick up site 15 minutes before pick up time. We waited for the shuttle to arrive. We were stranded for three hours. After three calls to Mill Creek, the shuttle finally showed, with not so much as an apology. In fact, the driver even said she was there at the scheduled pick up times. This pretty much killed the rest of shopping for the day. For $51 a night, we expected better service than this. We camped at Mill Creek Ranch RV & Cottage Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Buckhorn Lake Resort

Kerrville, Texas

Canton I-20 RV Park

Texas Trails RV Park

Lone Star RV Ranch

Canton, Texas

Are you affiliated with Mill Creek Ranch RV & Cottage Resort?