Mission RV Park

1420 R.V. Drive
El Paso, Texas 79928

• Public Phone Public Phone yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes

Ask fellow campers about "Mission RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: December, 2018 - $40.00

It's a cluttered looking RV park with a lot of highway noise. The cable did not work at all and wifi was marginal, it kept cutting out all the time. Next time I would look for a different place, but if you need overnight, this will do. We camped at Mission RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

E-25

They have a heated pool, which is nice...this is December. The staff was pretty friendly, easy to get on I-10

Date of Stay: November, 2018 - $45.00

This park really does not deserve the 9.5 rating that Good Sam gives it. It is full of what looks to be long term folks, which is not always bad, but unfortunately most of these units are not kept up very well. From our site we have a view of big metal shipping cartons and the freeway. Our site is nothing but dirt and there are no trees. Sites are a decent size. Also quite noisy from the freeway. Very disappointed. We camped at Mission RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

E31

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $35.00

Second stay at this park. On far East side right off I-10. Level 30/50 amp pull through gravel full hook up sites. Cable and phones work well. Pool, laundry tennis etc. Guarded gate at night because in industrial area but safe. There is an RV repair facility on site but have not used. Will stay here again. We camped at Mission RV Park in a Motorhome.

2 campers found this review helpful. Do you? Yes No Undo

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $22.00

Quite a few permanent residents, still clean, lots of road noise. Full hookups and a pull thru. Good for overnighting. AT&T good, open sky for Sat dish. We camped at Mission RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Mission RV Park

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $40.00

Positives: Roads and spaces were acceptable for our 40' with tow. Price was low with PPA. There are two adjoining dog runs. Water pressure was good. Negatives: For us, there was a very big one ... the cable on our site and the two adjoining ones (83, 85, & 87) was the worst we've ever had in any park listing cable as an amenity. They claim to have 25 channels, and I suspect they do on some sites, but our end of the park was pitiful. We gave up and stopped even trying to find something to watch when we discovered the OTA channels had a bunch of very clear channels. What we really wanted to watch, CNN or Fox, wouldn't even come in fussy. We just got a blank screen. When I called the office, they said try an adjacent site. I did with the same miserable results. When I called back, I was told the maintenance man was already gone and there were no complaints from any of the other sites that had checked in. Three sites with messed up cable should have caused concern, but I got the feeling I was given the standard response to their standard complaint from our end of the park. Poor cable was mentioned a number of times in the reviews. I think their cable problem was caused by "bootlegging" cable to distance sites, like ours, with a resulting signal drop. I think they need boosters to get the needed signal to the distant sites. That would explain why some reviews said good cable and some said horrible cable, i.e. sites near the signal source gets good cable and those at the ends of the runs get horrible cable. Other negatives would be the large number of permanents and the general lack of care around those sites. There was way too much dog poop on the ground for the area to be receiving any regular maintenance. They do not allow dogs in the front half of the park, where I also suspect the good cable hides. We camped at Mission RV Park in a Motorhome.

They offer PPA discount for three days.

RTM

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $22.00

Stayed overnight in a 43' motorhome. CG is just off I-10 but tricky getting into. No Xpressway noise noticeable. Check-in was matter-of-fact borderline rude. Interior roads are paved but not in good shape. Easy to navigate. Site was dirt/coarse sand combo, level PTFHU w/cable. Spacing is inches from neighbor. No grass. Doggie facility was at rear of park, enclosed sand area with some shade trees. Some full-timers at rear of park. Will not stay here again if in the area. We camped at Mission RV Park in a Motorhome.

E21
Sand

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $22.00

Like most parks in the area, there is very little shade. However, we were happy to find that the spot we were assigned to did not have any close neighbors. They have an excellent pool and quite a few amenities. The park is located very close to a number of major highways, so access to all parts of El Paso is very easy. The staff were very friendly. We would definitely return to this park. We camped at Mission RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

E5

We went hiking at Franklin Mountains State Park, nearby. This is a beautiful park and the entry fee is only $5.00 per person.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $22.00

This pk is near an industrial area off the frontage rd from I-10, clean, roomy sites, laundry, pool, RV repair building on site. FHU, A good spot for overnight as its close to I-10 or even a couple days to tour El Paso We camped at Mission RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $22.00

Located in a very industrial section of East El Paso, with shipping containers next door, this is a great place for overnight. A fair amount of noise from the nearby I-10 and the movement of the containers early in the morning. They have a nice pool, store and a RV parts and repair facility on site. Staff was very welcoming and helpful. PPA rate is CASH ONLY, but at $22 good for an overnight stay. The offer 20 channels of cable TV, but you might need a female-to-female type F connector to hook up. They are available in the office for $2 and they will refund your money if you return it on the way out. We camped at Mission RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

E5

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $22.00

Check in was painless, counter help was extremely nice and very helpful. We had a reservation, and had received confirmation of such, but the person doing the check in had not looked at the days reservations, but said it would be no problem, and it wasn't. The spaces are tight, and the space we were assigned did not have a working cable tv hookup. Also had typical RV park lousy internet connectivity. When I called to question it, I was told there was nothing that could be done, since I was the first to call with a problem! When I asked about the cable tv, I was advised to hook up to an adjacent spot. The adjacent spot did not even have a cable connection. Would probably stay again and hope for better results. We camped at Mission RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

E63

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $35.00

The showers were clean but lacked amenities. No outlet for a hair dryer and lighting was poor. I reported that our tv cable was broken at the ground and asked if we could hook up at the empty space next to us. She said sure but that cable connection was broken too. I'm not sure she even paid attention to which site number we were in for future repairs. Only stayed one night but will check out different parks the next time through. For the price it was probably OK. We camped at Mission RV Park in a Motorhome.

E53
Sand

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $40.00

Being Texas the surrounding landscaping was dirt and dust as to be excepted. The park was very neat and clean. The pool was beautiful however we didn't use. There was WiFi with lots of towers but we could never connect. Also had cable is the hook up hadn't been run over and bent. We just stopped for one night. We camped at Mission RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $42.00

Nice covered pool. Can be used most of the year. Clean laundry room,and nice clean rec. room. Friendiy staff. Only complant is weak WIFI. Goes in and out often. We camped at Mission RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $40.00

Stayed one night. Friendly staff. Had a pull through site and did not have to unhook our car. RV repair shop right next door. Has 2 dog parks. This park is in West Texas--no grass and no trees. The dog parks do not have grass. AT & T cell phone service worked well. We camped at Mission RV Park in a Motorhome.

E55

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $37.00

Good for an overnight stay. Looked dirty and run down to us. Some of the RV's there looked like they were going to fall apart. Highway traffic made it noisy and the Semi repair shop along the edge made it even nosier. Neighbor liked to let his three dogs use our site as a bathroom. Will not be going back. We camped at Mission RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Mission RV Park

Are you affiliated with Mission RV Park ?