3.8 Poor

4627 Robertson Rd
Fort Worth, Texas 76135

• Phone Phone yes
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Eagle Resorts RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $30.00

Stayed here a couple of nights while visiting friends in the area. The owners were friendly and accommodating. Park could use a little TLC. Verizon was good and we got satellite reception. We camped at Eagle Resorts RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $30.00

This place is horrible! We stayed for a month and the owner went to jail. The Female owner is very rude. There are Iots of people walking around late at night and lots of things outside that make the resort look like a dump. I didn't have a good experience at all and would not recommend this rv place! We camped at Eagle Resorts RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $45.00

This place is a disgrace. We booked a pull-thru for one night for our 45' MH and Jeep. When we arrived, we were told that the only overnight spot they have, is alongside their storage building, which has an electric hookup. Since it was raining and there are no other parks nearby we had no choice but to plug in. They ran a water hose from the closest permanent site about 100 feet away and this was our full hook-up! There is a significant amount of traffic noise from the street starting very early in the morning. The pull-thru had no exit so I had to unhook and back up. Due to the rain I not only almost got stuck in the mud, but the inside our our coach needed a good cleaning after we got out of this hell hole. Worst park we have ever stayed at. We camped at Eagle Resorts RV Park in a Motorhome.

Not a real site
Other
Not big enough for my motorhome

Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $45.00

My wife and I were in a snowstorm. Thank God we call these folks. The owners of this RV park actually came and met us and had us follow them back to their Park. They also helped us setup. Didn't ask us for a penny, just wanted to make sure we're safe and warm. They were like angels! I can't say enough about these people. Hands down best experience I've ever had.

They have a retired Sheriff 24 hour security, with 15 to 20 security cameras. An on-site RV Tech and also an on-site electrician. We felt very safe. We had a problem with a breaker, they called their electrician and he had it fixed in 20 minutes. These people are Lifesavers.

Clean restrooms and showers. Spacious lots range from sunny to shady. Site surface was gravel and grass. We camped at Eagle Resorts RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Sunny Open, Some Shade, Mostly Shady

Featured Campgrounds Near Eagle Resorts RV Park

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $33.00

The "resort" in the park name is a misnomer!!!

The park is gravel throughout, the grass was browned out, my site was not level. My site was an overflow site that accommodates long RV's with trailers. This resulted in my trailer that was still attached to my 40' Class A, to be partially blocking the host's carport. I worried the whole time that my trailer was going to receive damage from someone entering or leaving the carport. The back of the trailer was next to the roadway, so again, I worried about damage from others in the park. The sewer connection was uphill from my drain connection. My tanks did drain but the sewer hose still held fluid. I always drain black and use grey to clear and clean sewer hose, so at least no odor from hose. Site did have 50/30A service and water. No cable but OTA was available from Fort Worth.

The park is predominately used by permanent residents. Most appeared to be working since the park was pretty empty during the day. With roadways and campsites gravel/dirt, the park is pretty dusty. There was one trailer in the back of the host's house that had a drain hose emptying to the ground, not a sewer connection. Isn't that a hazardous waste issue?

The only reason I stayed at this park was it's proximity to Saginaw, a small suburb of Fort Worth. The host was very friendly and accommodated my needs. They came by as I prepared to leave on my scheduled day and thanked me for staying with them. Can't say enough good things about the hosts. The park however could use lots of TLC. We camped at Eagle Resorts RV Park in a Motorhome.

Close to Saginaw and Fort Worth. Easy access to shopping and restaurants. There is major highway construction in the Fort Worth and Dallas areas, so have a GPS and find ways to use alternate roadways.

Date of Stay: August, 2012 - $15.00

The park is 90% permanent residents. Hard to believe we found this in the Passport America listing. The contact was friendly and helped us find the place. It's way off the beaten path. We did get good electricity. Our pull through was next to a street construction project. A notch above "trailer trash". We got a place to park and the price paid may have been a little high. I looked at the web site and it sounded OK, but what a surprise when we arrived. I would not stay here again. We camped at Eagle Resorts RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2009 - $15.00

We had three coaches and arrived together.The park is 90% permanent residents and all are in disarray. Passport threw us a curve ball on this one. I cannot believe they would give this place a listing. To be frank, it was one step above "Deliverance" in its appearance. We gave it a two only because a good clean up might help. I like their dogs running loose when we are asked to put ours on a leash. We camped at Eagle Resorts RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2008 - $12.00

Rate is monthly rate of $360, which includes $100 electric. We've stayed here several times. The owners/managers are good to work with. One draw-back here is hookups located far at rear of back-in sites requiring sewer extensions (which they will provide if you don't have enough). A real irritant to us are all the owner dogs that roam the area. They are not normally aggressive toward people or pets. Guests are told they have to pick up behind their pets, but the owner dogs run loose and often leave their "marks" behind in your yard. Primarily for that reason, we have decided to try another location next time we visit the area. We camped at Eagle Resorts RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2007 - $10.00

Don't be fooled these RV sites at this park are nestled among old run down RV's and barking snarling dogs that are running loose. Better known as rift-raft. We did not stay, as a matter of fact, we couldn't even get out because of the barking dogs. We were very dissappointed as we had driven serveral miles out of the way. What a disappointment Passport America!! I thought that since Passport America is the oldest RV Park discount club, that we could trust their judgement and thought they would only list parks that met high standards. I didn't find out until later that Passport America lets anyone and everybody join for free. We camped at Eagle Resorts RV Park in a Truck Camper.

Date of Stay: May, 2007 - $10.00

We stayed one month at rate of $300 including electric. Our main dis-satisfaction with the park is the 8-10 dogs belonging to the owner families which roam freely throughout the area 24 hrs a day. (Occupant dogs are required to be on a leash!!) Walking our dogs was a hassle as we often had to constantly shoo the dogs away. They don't act like they would attack other dogs, but one day I did have to carry our puppy because it was impossible to walk her with her trying to get away from another dog constantly sniffing her. We always had to watch our step outside as we frequently had dog "piles" in our site, right outside our door, and by our car, left by the roaming dogs. We've stayed in the park three years now on our return to the area to visit family, but are tempted to find another location next year to avoid the roaming dog problem. We camped at Eagle Resorts RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2006 - $25.00

We stayed a month ($300 rate) in a large newly re-done gravel pull-through site with nice little grass yard. Access to the pull through is not as good as it could be as you have to circle through the older park of the park around a couple of tight turns. Most sites are spacious back-in. There are many permanent residents. Owners live on the grounds, and are available and friendly. Improvements have been made since an earlier stay 2 years prior, but traffic on the 2 lane county road is much heavier than 2 yrs ago, much of it truck traffic involved in nearby development and well-drilling. We had a pleasant stay, and will return as you can't beat the price and it is near family members we visit regularly. It is a short drive to Eagle Mountain lake, but rather off the beaten path for people just passing through. We camped at Eagle Resorts RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Eagle Resorts RV Park

Are you affiliated with Eagle Resorts RV Park ?