RV Park Reviews is now Available through the RV LIFE App on iPhones, iPads, and Android Devices.
Click Here to learn more.
1 RV Park near Friona, Texas
We did however find 1 campgrounds within 25 miles of Friona. You can also find a list of cities with campgrounds or RV Parks near Friona in the left hand column.
Jun 2018 - $0.00
The city of Hereford, TX, offers travelers up to 72 hours of free camping with water and electricity and even a dump site. It's within 1/2 mile from Wal-Mart and a Love's truck stop which is very convenient. It's part of a city park next to a nice neighborhood. There are showers in the aquatic center within the park. Admission to the pool is less than $4 for adults. The adjoining park has picnic tables, grills, walking trail and fishing pond. The city accepts donations for your stay. - MBTybee
Apr 2018 - $1.00
Free and includes elec. and water. Site was level and within a park with a duck pond and walking path. - Sue S
Apr 2018 - $1.00
PROS Camping for free. Donation is encouraged. Electric, water and dump station. Only two campers parked after 10AM. Aquatic center adjacent. Open swim is $3.50 for adults for the indoor pool. Beautiful scenery: Lake, picnic tables. Rest rooms, dumpster, trash cans. Decent neighborhood. Museum, fast food and shopping near by.
CONS Only 72 hours of camping allowed. Full at night. Arrived at 8PM and there was one space left. Trains horns run at hourly.
- Appearance, quality, and condition of the park: Asphalt lot with water and electric posts.
- the sites are perpendicular to the chain link fence, facing the lake and Aquatic Center.
- the 50 Amp utilities provided high-current
- the facilities include a grass pet areas, fishing in lake
- roads have signs leading to RV Parking area
- amenities include dumpster and rest rooms. Many restaurants within one mile. Great free Museum. Donation suggested.
- the sites are level asphalt
- there is good signage to the campground
- the roads leading to the park are level and easy to navigate
- sites are all back-in only
- Google maps satellite view just shows a vacant lot, but there were six campers here when we arrived.
- No check-in: first-come-first-served. 72 hour limit.
- Parks and recreation office is associated with the campground. Phone number is listed above. - tdrager