New Life RV Park

1200 Co Rd 152
Georgetown, Texas 78626
Phone: (512) 931-2073

Recent Rate: $35 4/2017

• Verizon, Sprint Cellular Phone Providers Cellular Phone Providers Verizon,Sprint
  • Meeting Rooms Meeting Rooms no
  • Walking Trail(s) Walking Trail(s) no
  • Recreation Room Recreation Room no
  • Bike Path(s) Bike Path(s) yes
  • Hiking Hiking no
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $35.00

Clean and basic RV Park. Entrance on paved rural country road yet convenient to shopping in nearby Georgetown, approximately seven or eight minutes to Walmart. No issues maneuvering 45 foot motorhome into and out of the park with tow car attached. We camped at New Life RV Park in a Motorhome.

Nice walking park named Berry Springs just down the road.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $35.00

Only stayed one night but give the park an overall excellent rating. Easy on and off I-35 (don't use the toll road!) ... a little preplanning is a good idea. I have a map program on the computer and use it to keep my GPS honest. They both agreed on the best route to the park. Park was neat, clean and friendly. Hookups were in excellent condition. Will definitely use it again. We camped at New Life RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $39.00

Very nice and clean park on the outskirts of Georgetown. Host and staff are courteous. Residents here have well kept RV's. Very long pull through's This is a good stop for an overnight if traveling north-south on I-35 or for an extended visit to the greater Austin metropolitan area. As others have said, the approach is complicated by the arrangement of the SH130 turnpike/I35 interchange in the immediate area. Your GPS may even take you through a residential area, but it was no problem for my trailer. Payment is by cash or check. We camped at New Life RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

The best approach from Interstate 35 is using the SH130 service roads from the I35 service roads, exit 265 from I35N and exit 266 from I35S. Be careful and be sure to stay on the I-35 service road, there are a lot of ramps in this area. It's a good idea is to check out a map ahead of time.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $36.00

This was an overnight stop for us. Campground was clean and the sites were pull through . There was a pool and everythig looked very clean. There was a pig farm next door but we did not notice any smell from it. It was a little confusing figuring out the toll road to get to the park so be careful with that. We camped at this park in a 41' fifth wheel. We camped at New Life RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2015 - $35.00

I called and talk to someone and he gave us a sight number. He did ask how many nights and that was all. In the morning, we are told that our sweet, lovable Shepard was not allowed. (A vicious breed). The owner was rude!!!! I went to check out and was told they only take cash or checks. The pool was OK, bathrooms and showers were private, but old looking and didn't look clean to me. I didn't use them. Some of the above information was not in their ad. Would never stay there again. We camped at New Life RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $30.00

The park has a lot of long term residents. There is laundry on site, but the units are small. Many of the campground sites are small as well. The bathhouse was pretty gross and smelled. But what I found most disturbing was the rudeness of the owner....no customer service skills at all. Overall, this park is just OK. It seems expensive for the area, and lacks in clean facilities and customer service. We camped at New Life RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $29.00

Nice clean park close to interstate. Sites are a little close but very long. The daily rates are great compared to other parks in the area. Getting to the park is a little confusing due to the proximity of the toll road. Nice little store with a tremendous amount stuff. We will stay here again. We camped at New Life RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2013 - $32.00

We spent 1 month at this park. It is really well laid out, very clean, very nice clean pool, great community room, and wonderful laundry room. The lady who works weekends is very friendly and helpful. Management took care of any problems we had immediately. The people who stay in the park (a few are full-time residents) are also very friendly. It was a really pleasant experience. We camped at New Life RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2013 - $13.00

Rate is based on a monthly rate. We stayed here for 2 months while visiting friends and having medical issues attended to. We are full timers. Would like to have rated this park much higher as it is good in most all areas, except "cleanliness". The restrooms are generally horrible and trashed daily by long term campers. Floors are mostly wet & muddy. Shower stalls are dingy and filled with hair. I was afraid to touch the shower curtains. Toilets were many times akin to a Rocky Mountain Horror Show! My wife quit using them. It would have been nice if paper towels were present so campers who cared could have helped in the clean up of the few that were slobs. A nice, inviting pool but it seemed to always require I skim an abnormally large numbers of bugs off the top before getting in the water. Then I met a young lady who was at the pool with her young children and we got to talking about the bug issue. She has had pools most of her life and suggested we check the skimmers to see if they had been cleaned recently. They were filled to overflowing! Sad to see such a nice park miss the mark on such basic and controllable issues. We will not stay here again because of the cleanliness problem. If you don't care to use the park facilities and use your own all the time, I would have no problem staying here again. We camped at New Life RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2013 - $35.00

Nice park very clean and manicured but very little if any shade, no grass to speak of and a lot of extended stay residents. Pads were concrete access roads gravel. Bathrooms and showers were clean most of the time. Several times the floors were wet and dirty but were cleaned up the next day. Very nice laundry. Pool and hot tub available and clean. Overall very nice park. The reason I did not give it a 10 was the lack of grass and shade and the pet areas were small. They have a very large grassy area that is going to be one of the pet areas but it is not fenced completely yet. Would stay again but not for very long. Big rig access not a proplem. Would stay again. We stayed three days. This park has one of the most well stocked RV supplies store I have seen at a RV park. We camped at New Life RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2012 - $29.00

Very nice long, wide, level, sites. Wide packed gravel interior roads, concrete pads. A hedge between sites, very roomy, with picnic table. Four individual bathroom/shower rooms, adequately clean, not spotless. Nice laundry room and pool. Wi-Fi worked good, we were close to the office. Located a few miles off I-35, easy access, quiet. No credit cards accepted. Office staff extremely helpful and friendly. Nice place, I would return if in the area. We camped at New Life RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: January, 2012 - $14.00

Price based on monthly winter use. Close to being the perfect campground for our needs. Staff and neighbors were all friendly and helpful. Excellent facilities for pets. Rig washing is allowed. Camp store and propane were very competitively priced. Easy access off of I-35 but in a rural area. Beautiful city park within walk or bike distance. Grass and shrubs between most sites. Owner accepts checks or cash only. Suggest having reservations. Only suggestion would be to upgrade the Wi-Fi with another broadcast point. We camped at New Life RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2011 - $29.00

This park was a pleasant surprise. The park is well laid out and beautifully maintained with long, wide pull through sites. The pool, restrooms, and clubhouse were immaculate. The restrooms were another nice surprise since they are individual rooms with each room containing a toilet, sink and shower, giving you wonderful privacy. The office contains a very well supplied RV store and the gentleman who registered us was friendly and very helpful. I would highly recommend this park. We camped at New Life RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2011 - $29.00

Great park! Large spots with hedges between for a little privacy & you don't have to look at hookups! VERY clean & quiet. Loved the pool & the laundry room. We stayed for several weeks. Gave it a nine - would have been a ten if there were an enclosed pet park. Actually I'd give it a 9-1/2 anyways. We camped at New Life RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2011 - $32.00

This park is a jewel. Very clean, power and water works great. The man running the park was very helpful and nice. I would definitely come back to this park when I'm back in the area. We camped at New Life RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Old Settlers Park

Round Rock, Texas

Oak Forest RV Park

Austin, Texas

San Gabriel RV Park

Georgetown, Texas

Are you affiliated with New Life RV Park?