7 Good

Harlingen, Texas 78552

• Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?
  • Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes

Ask fellow campers about "Sundance RV Village" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2012 - $16.00

This is our 2nd stay here. Very clean, nice park. Small park which we like and it has a security gate at the entrance. There are many permanent seasonal RV park models but all are well maintained. There is a clubhouse and they do have many activities. Rate is based on a weekly rate. Nice, friendly and quiet park. We will be staying here every time we come to the RGV. Great prices! Great place! We camped at Sundance RV Village in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2011 - $24.00

Love this park. Friendly owner operated. Yearly, monthly and daily rates available. Big Rig friendly and lots of things to do. Very clean and well kept. We camped at Sundance RV Village in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2009 - $18.00

A great park: very clean and well managed. I felt right at home. I would come back again We camped at Sundance RV Village in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: December, 2006 - $17.00

If you absolutely need a place to stay, this is it. If not, find some place else. The place is very small and VERY crowded. The roads are tight, and I even had to wait about 5 minutes for a truck to move so that I could get my truck in the driveway at one point (without my trailer attached). The owner is not necessarily rude, but he isn't friendly either. I'd say he could have cared less had we been here or not. I always felt like I was a bother when I wanted anything. Like to register and pay for our fees. The site "worked" in that the power was on (though the voltage was about 140) and the water/sewer hookups functioned. There was new gravel laid. Enough to go to about 3 inches on either side of the tires (in other words, very narrow). Each site also has a very small gravel area for your vehicle, which does not really accommodate a dually tow vehicle for a large fifth wheel. The rest of the site is mud. Literally. They have sprayed weed killer so that it is gravel and mud, no grass. We had to lay down boards to get from the gravel to the steps of the RV without stepping in the mud. It was not pleasant. Every site is a back-in site, and the owner actually suggested that I try backing in from my blind side. I declined. I figured out later that this was to keep me from backing in across the mud, since the vehicle parking space is on the other side of the space. Also, the park is bright at night, not necessarily making sleeping as pleasant as it could be. It is convenient to shopping, but then again so is a Wal-Mart parking lot. This place is designed for "Winter Texans" and not for families with children. I'd say it is a far cry from a resort: it is a cheap trailer park. All-in-all, I'd say find someplace else. We won't be going back. We camped at Sundance RV Village in a Fifth Wheel.

2 campers found this review helpful. Do you? Yes No Undo

Featured Campgrounds Near Sundance RV Village

Date of Stay: April, 2005 - $20.00

We've stayed at Sundance RV Park several times in the past three years. Our first encounter was when the new owner first began. Each and every time we've visited, we've been treated good. Although the owner is new, he has really taken care of the area, updating the utilities, and maintaining the grounds constantly. We visit anytime we go to south Texas. I recommend the location, a good price, friendly though unobtrusive owner/manager, and above average utilities. We camped at Sundance RV Village in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2005 - $20.00

Since January 2003, the Park was sold. The formers owners were very nice with their guests and the Park was a family Park. The new owner is cold with his guests and need courses of human relations. To make reservation, you must give 100.00 $ deposit and, if you can't go, he don't refound the deposit. He keep the deposit as a reservation for the next year. When you send E Mail to the Park, he doesn't answer. Many guests are looking forward to move to an other Park. We camped at Sundance RV Village in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Sundance RV Village

Are you affiliated with Sundance RV Village ?