Eastlake RV Resort

Recent Rate: $45 10/2014

• yes-lake Waterfront

asherdasher

We stayed here from the end of April to of July 2014. I wish we could go back we were spoiled with amenities. The pool was heated when we were there and the hot tub always hot. We also used the outdoor cook stations a few times and they were always clean. The construction was also finished when we got there so we never experienced power outages and no water. I loved that we had cable so we didn't have to buy a dish. A good selection of channels too around 65ish I think it was. They do have a little workout area and pool table. And during the day in the lounge was free popcorn all day everyday. The laundry room was nice too with front loaders. While at the time we thought rent was so expensive after leaving we realized you get what you pay for. Although I did have a lot of people tell me their rent was randomly increased or the electric bill was sky high. We never had any problems. I didn't particularly like the managers at first but after awhile they weren't so bad. They enforce their rules there though and we saw a few people get kicked out for being too rowdy. Someone said don't expect to meet people and socialize with anyone that couldn't be further from the truth. I met two of my good friends there. And we cooked out with our neighbors frequently after just introducing ourselves. We would stay here again if given the opportunity. Also we liked the fact that it was gated I always felt safe if I was outside at night alone. If you stay in a back in site around the outside by the fence its cheaper than the pull through and back ins by the pond. We camped at Eastlake RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

dewbon1

Stayed here three months- 2014. Very new very large park. Mostly contract refinery type workers with their families. There is a very nice pool area with a wet bar refrigerators ice etc., club house, and playground. Great dog walking area, but not fenced in. The managers here seem to be on top of everything. This park is very well run. My only 2 complaints were that the dumpsters were only located at the front of the park and seemed to be always overflowing. Also, if you have a motor home with a larger self contained LP tank you will have to totally unhook everything and drive to the front of the park to fill up with propane. What a pain. I would not stay here again. We camped at Eastlake RV Resort in a Motorhome.

PARL J

Not a people park; it is a worker living park. Too boring here for us, plus rent keeps getting raised every month. Misadvertised photos; they are a mixture from their (8) sister parks. Snowbirds or extended length of stay travelers not recommended. Tons of concrete, no shade. Absolutely no activities whatsoever planned. Not a heated pool. Sites are close together. Often found dog poo on various sites when walking. Experiencing power outages and no water frequently. Maintenance begins at 7:30am. This is temporary of course but may disrupt your stay. TOLL: Sam Houston Tollway (I-8) is $2 for 2 axle vehicles and $5.25 for 4 axles, prices vary. You need to pick up an EZ Tag as you cannot pay cash. Signs are visible but can be missed. Opt for the free side road which is the Beltway. If you are a fun family that can entertain each other then I can see how you can enjoy being here for a week. If you are a snowbird and travel for winter months and enjoy activities and meeting with other travelers, then this is not the place for you and you could find something far better I'm sure. Would NOT recommend and will never return. We camped at Eastlake RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Traders Village RV Park

Lake View RV Resort

Advanced RV Park

Houston, Texas

Are you affiliated with Eastlake RV Resort?