8 Good

Junction, Texas 76849

• Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities no
  • Beach Beach yes
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Pecan Valley RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $35.00

This place is a jewel! Shaded sites among a pecan grove, close to the North Llano River. Lots of deer wondering around. Very quiet, and only 3 miles out of town. Only stayed one night but will stay longer next time. We camped at Pecan Valley RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $35.00

Beautiful place with deer all around. Site included a picnic table and fire pit. Great place for viewing the stars! Well maintained park and safe. I would definitely recommend staying here. We camped at Pecan Valley RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $31.00

Really nice and secluded RV Park. Lots of open grassy space. Site was a bit un-level front to back, levelers were able to level OK. Quiet with just a little road noise. No amenities except bath and showers. WiFi was OK for e-mail. Cell service weak. Stayed a wonderful 2 quiet nights. Would definitely come back again. We camped at Pecan Valley RV Park in a Motorhome.

Asphalt, Grass

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $25.00

Lovely little park surround by large trees and space! Very friendly host and owners. Just stayed for one night but definitely stop there again. We camped at Pecan Valley RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Convenient to Junction and shopping, fuel, etc.

Featured Campgrounds Near Pecan Valley RV Park

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $20.00

Experienced a truck breakdown on our trip out west....so we limped to the nearest RV Park and luckily it was the folks at Pecan Valley. They had a very large pull through spot for us. The site was level and clean...they even provided extra leveling boards (just in case). Not much in the way of amenities, but the river is close by. There is a large pecan orchard on the property and it makes for a nice evening walk with the many deer that visit. We camped at Pecan Valley RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $32.00

Stayed two nights. Easy access and egress as it is between freeway interchanges. Manager was very nice and helpful. Grounds very well kept. Sites gravel/level. Wi fi was weak at best. Could use Verizon extended network works fair for basic, no streaming. Deer running around in campground. Didn't use restrooms. We camped at Pecan Valley RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Spacious, Nearby

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $32.00

This was a quick overnight on the way to Big Bend for me. I decided on it instead of the other parks in the area because I heard Verizon phone or Jetpack had no service at all in this area. Others said this park had decent wi-fi at the sites (you didn't have to go to office like at some of the other parks) and that was important to me. The wi-fi certainly wasn't zippy, but it worked well enough. No tv, either local channels or cable. My satellite dish worked well since my pull through site was pretty open, although there are nice pecan trees throughout the park. A small park, only 14 sites, with a few pull-throughs and some back-ins. The pull-throughs are massive and sites are gravel and level. Very nice space between sites. All FHU, with both 30 and 50 amp service. Picnic tables, fire rings at each site. I saw a bathhouse, but didn't check it out. It's about 3 miles from I-10, so no highway noise. Camp host was super nice and I would stay here again. We camped at Pecan Valley RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $35.00

If you want a park with no tv, Internet this is an ok park. We thought price was high for what you get. We camped at Pecan Valley RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Close to Junction, which had. Pilot at exit 456

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $25.00

The camp host were on site and greeted us as we came down the drive. The sites were level and the hook ups were centrally located. There was no cable or wifi, just a good stop over place. We camped at Pecan Valley RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $30.00

Camp host was not there when we got there, but the owner noticed us parked there after about 5 minutes. She told us where to set up and said the host would get with us when he got back. The host and the owner were both polite and helpful. This is a small park, only 14 spaces with pull-throughs. Two had 50 amp service. Park was well cared for and was clean. They do not accept credit cards, so make sure you have cash. There is no pool or any other amenities, but there are deer that come into the park in the evening. We counted 20 of them feeding in the park. This is a good place to stay overnight when passing through on I-10. We camped at Pecan Valley RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Gravel

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $30.00

Stayed here one night while passing thru the area. About 4 miles to the west of Junction just south of I-10. Must know the address since there are no signs. Mostly pull thru sites, some with 30 and some with 50 amps. Very peaceful place between a pecan orchard and the N. Llano river. Deer are plentiful in the evenings. 50A and sewer were good, fair water pressure. Cell coverage with our AT&T hotspot was good. Unable to get any TV channels from our antennae. Only 14 spots but seems to usually have sites available. We will definitely stay there again when in the area. We camped at Pecan Valley RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: February, 2015 - $25.00

Very peaceful and pretty park. Sites are large and have a picnic table. Deer come through the park nightly. You can see and hear I-10 but it is far enough away that it is not obnoxious. The only negative for us was the complete lack of Verizon signal. In February we were able to harvest pecans from the ground...fun! We camped at Pecan Valley RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: December, 2014 - $25.00

My reason for reviewing is the great friendly customer service. My 2 fur babies were also welcomed with open arms. A week after leaving I found that an item might have been left behind. When I called PVP to enquire of the item, the camp host responded that he would be happy to look for my item. He went the extra mile and did a complete search looking for it. Soon after that the manager/owner called and also asked if she could help me. The park was clean, peaceful, a great area to enjoy nature. The grounds are mixed forest and park like open areas. If you're ever east of San Antonio, do yourself a favor and visit the park. My only regret is that I didn't have more time to visit there. We camped at Pecan Valley RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: November, 2014 - $25.00

Beautiful area, real gem! Called at night fairly late and host very friendly and met us and walked us to site. Also gave us a bag of pecans! Very peaceful area, wish we had time to stay and enjoy. Many deer grazing nearby, lots of grassy areas. Pull-through site. We camped at Pecan Valley RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2011 - $15.00

Neat little place next to a Pecan Tree orchard. Easy access to the Llano River for the kids to splash around in. This is a good place for a one-night stay if you are traveling through west Texas. Like the other reviews mention, you're almost in someone's backyard, albeit a huge backyard. The restrooms need some updating but for just one night it was fine. Deer came through at dusk and it's a very quiet place just10 minutes off I-10. We camped at Pecan Valley RV Park in a Tent Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Pecan Valley RV Park

Are you affiliated with Pecan Valley RV Park ?