8.9 Excellent

Katy Lake RV Resort

Katy, Texas

20222 Morton Rd
Katy, Texas 77449

• Tent Camping Tent Camping ?
  • Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Phone Phone ?

Ask fellow campers about "Katy Lake RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $29.00

Full hookups, AT&T good, open sky for satellite. Parked on concrete. Better signage from street is needed, very nice staff, nice lake too. We camped at Katy Lake RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $49.00

A lot of full time residents. Although the park was paved, the maneuvering area is tight ... this is because most sites are 90 degree backins, so jackknifing was necessary. There is a nice area to walk around the centrally located man made pond/lake. We camped at Katy Lake RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $42.00

Just an overnight stay. Not far off I-10 and fairly convenient to Houston, this park is knocking it outta the park for layout. Roads are concrete, wide and in great condition as are the pads & patios. Between sites is about 10' of well kept grass. Utilities are smartly placed towards the rear and are in good condition. No shade available but there is a nice lake with a sidewalk around it, and pool w/ gas grills, lounge, and more. The staff called me 48 hrs in advance to advise me they would charge my credit card and informed me of procedure to enter the park and find my space. Everything is clean and nice. We camped at Katy Lake RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Walmarts to the north and south. Good restaurants in the area too.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $28.00

This is a well maintained fairly new Resort with helpful staff at check in. All interior roads are paved and big rig access is good, apart from the entrance and exit which seemed a little tight. The level pads are also paved and are a good length and width for most large motor homes. There was plenty of space for our towed but not a lot of privacy between sites and no trees anywhere, which would have been nice in the heat of the day, there was a small picnic table but no barbecue. No view except the other RV's, and all were tidy and neat. We were here just for an overnighter so did not use any of the facilities. There is a security gate 24/7 which we liked and the Resort was very quiet at night, it's pet friendly with a lovely dog park. We would stay here again it's very handy for the freeway easy on and off, and the PA price was great. We camped at Katy Lake RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Katy Lake RV Resort

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $41.00

Concrete streets and site that was fairly level. The normal rate is $59, with the Good Sam discount and a $9 manager discount, for some reason, it was a decent price for an overnight stay. The grounds are nice and the dog area is super nice! There's a dog wash set up and HUGE area for the dogs to play in or in our dog's way, sniff about. We camped at Katy Lake RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $25.00

We stayed for one month. Easy access to the park if you are transiting east or west on I-10 Great wifi for $1.00/day. If you have a toad there is access to freeways close by for exploration. This is a proper RV park. We camped at Katy Lake RV Resort in a Motorhome.

All big box stores are there in addition to great food choices. The park is so far from the road that you think you are in the country, albeit no trees. The staff know their business.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $42.00

This is a premier resort in the southwest section of Houston convenient to I-10 but there is nothing convenient about driving on I-10. Before I get started, let me just say I hate everything about driving in and around Houston with or without the rig in tow. Ok...Now the resort. The drive in from I-10 on Frye to Morton is not bad and well laid out. Our GPS did advise that the resort was on the opposite side of the road but hey, we used our eyes and have been here before. The front office staff are very friendly, efficient, and professional. They readily moved us to a back-in on the lake rather than a pull-thru as this is what we prefer. All of the sites around the lake are back-in and are 45 feet deep with a half-spot on the side for the two vehicle. They are adamant that you not hang over the grass and that your nose is behind the fire lane line. No worries, they were nice about it. The sites are roomy enough but not spacious. There are NO TREES at all in the park...it is a concrete paved parking lot with a bit of grass on the utility side. They just recently installed about 25 awnings to offer covered sites. These would be VERY nice in July when it is stinking hot here. Good power, free cable, water ok but pressure a bit low. Nice dog park and dog wash area. Nice 1000 step walk around the lake which also offers catch-n-release fishing. Very nice pool and exercise area. Community gas grills and one of those gas operated burning gravel deals that you can sit by. Sites on the back side of the lake have a better setback from the sidewalk around the lake. All in all a very nice, clean, well-run RV park in a very urban environment. We camped at Katy Lake RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Eat, drink, be merry. Avoid the roads during rush hour which is 0600-1000 and 1500-1900. Really! No fun at all. We were here for client visits and cousin visits so did not do any sight-seeing.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $26.00

We had a nice site on the water. Cement pad was level and hookups worked well. Nice walk around the lake for the dogs. Check in was very friendly. Not many trees so probably pretty hot in the summer. Has a fire pit and nice gas grills for anyone to use. Pool seemed very clean. Looked like there was a nice pool table in the rec. center. Would definitely stay again. Price reflects P.A. discount. We camped at Katy Lake RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Other

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $42.00

Talk about welcoming! We got a call in the morning we were to arrive just to make sure that we had all the information we needed and would not need after hours instructions. The people in the office were very friendly. This is a very nice park. We just stayed 3 nights. This park is in a very suburban area. All the chain restaurants and stores are nearby. There is a "lake"--OK a pond. The WiFi is free and worked very well. Easy access from I-10, wide open entry into park, large pull-through concrete site with full hookups. The park very neat and clean. Laundry facilities are good and the machines take credit cards so you don't need quarters. Hookups were good and everything worked well. We camped at Katy Lake RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $26.00

Excellent park. Not exactly right off the interstate but close enough for easy access. Cement pads long enough for 40 ft fifth wheel and truck. Good water pressure and power. Definitely stopping here again. We camped at Katy Lake RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $44.00

We stayed overnight on our way back home. It was easy to find off of I-10 and the onsite managers were great. They were extremely helpful and friendly. The sites themselves are large and spacious with concrete roads and pads. Everything is level so setting up is a breeze. We camped at Katy Lake RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $43.00

Not my first choice of a campground, but this place is very clean and secure. We had reservations elsewhere, but Hurricane Harvey forced a change of plans. Cable TV, a nice pool, shower house, and club house as well. Staff was friendly. We camped at Katy Lake RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Katy is basically a large suburb of Houston, so lots of traffic and stores all around. The park itself sits far back from the main road, so it's quiet. We'd go back there again, we have family nearby.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $30.00

Issue checking in with Super C. There is an issue with weight of RV. Distance from interstate is over 3 miles ad stop and go with lots of traffic signals. Make sure you look for their sign and turn before it. A bit confusing. Looks like u are going into a storage area. That all being said , park is beautiful easy to navigate. Level site and dutilities worked great. We camped at Katy Lake RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $44.00

This is one nice clean park, No dirt or sand as the patio & RV parking sites were all concrete. Power Box's were located perfectly and no brown or black outs for the 10 days I camped there. Sewer connections were clean and well maintained. The roads between the sites are wide enough to maneuver my coach and toad connected. I camp in a 45' Monaco HR with 4-Slide outs. The clubhouse very nice and clean and the pool is well kept. There is a security gate for privacy and one can enter with a remote gate controller of gate digital code. My Verizon was 4-5 Bars and LTE was excellent. My Roof Dome Dish HD picked up all 3 satellites. W/E/S were all great. There are close to 100 channels of cable which I did not use. I also did not use the off air antenna. I used my electric golf cart there and also washed my coach upon arrival. I give this RV campground 10 stars. We camped at Katy Lake RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Spacious, Nearby, Very Close

Making a right out of the campground onto Fry road will take you to Walmart and Kroger. There is a huge abundance of stores within several miles of the Katy Lake Campground.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $27.00

This is the best park I've been in so far, friendly people, clean, well maintained. While we were here the park was almost full, but it didn't feel crowded. Will definitely stay here again, really nice that they accept passport America. Our cost was $27.00 normal $58.00 (kind of high). Neat pool and hot tub, nice club house. We camped at Katy Lake RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Katy Lake RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Katy Lake RV Resort ?