RiverBend RV Park and Campground

1881 S Magnolia Ave
Luling, Texas 78648

• Phone Phone yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes

Ask fellow campers about "RiverBend RV Park and Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $28.00

We made a reservation for a long site to accommodate a 43-foot motor home towing a car. When we arrived we were given site #2. This site has trees on the far end of the site with long limbs extending into the camp site. To avoid the limbs hitting the side of our motor home I had to park at an angle with the DS wheels on the grass. I called the office telling them I will have difficulty departing the following morning, asking that they trim the limbs. The office lady seemed offended that I suggest they cut the limbs. I asked if someone would take a look at the situation and she said they would send someone that evening. No one showed. The following morning I had to pull straight forward the entire length of the motor home, encroaching on the sites across from us before I could make my turn to depart. Overall, not a good experience. We camped at RiverBend RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $30.00

We have stayed here a couple times, very easy access to I1o. Roads and sites are gravel. 50amp and utilities worked well as did our rooftop dish. Verizon cell and hotspot worked. Office staff very helpful. You can hear I10 noise but it's not bad. We camped at RiverBend RV Park and Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $35.00

Not a bad park for the night. All gravel. Roads need some work after the rains. Speed bumps that I'm not fond of. Elect and water good. Sewer connection to far back for me to use. Grass next to sites. Only 4 50amp hookups. Quite at night. Not all that easy to navigate in and out of the spot with a tow. We camped at RiverBend RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $30.00

A nice quiet place to spend the night or some time exploring the area. Enjoyed walking to the river and watching the water. No hassles, no problems after a long drive. All amenities sparkling clean and friendly staff. Good value and just plain Texas hospitality. Good Wifi which makes it easier to plan next days drive. We camped at RiverBend RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

The office closes for lunch for an hour.

Featured Campgrounds Near RiverBend RV Park and Campground

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $40.00

Great little park. The folks were super friendly and helpful at check in. Our site was easy to get to. Others were nearby but ok. Bathrooms clean and neat. Lots of hot water and good pressure in the showers! Laundry room too. Did not use pool. A place to rest for the night. Enjoyed it. Feels secure. Gated entry. Friendly folks. Small store at check in. We camped at RiverBend RV Park and Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Luling Texas is known for it's outstanding BBQ. Some of the BEST in Texas. Do not miss heading into town for a bite. And there is a donut shop right near the BBQ place serving coffee and tea. yay!! Happy Camper.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $32.00

Nice family run park. Everything was clean and well maintained. Only stayed one night, but would definitely come back here again. We camped at RiverBend RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $18.00

I really like this park! The owners are very friendly and so are the people in the park. The sites are dirt, but there are areas of mowed lawn between the sites. 50 amp hookup, excelllent water pressure, good location for all hookups, and, even though there is no cable, we got 18 and 24 channels just from the antenna. The swimming pool is very clean, and the whole park is neat and well maintained. Laundry was $1 or $1.50 depending on the size washer you choose, and so were the dryers. The big dryer went 30 minutes for $1.50 and the towels were almost dry. The laundry building was very clean, and also housed the bathhouses and a kitchen. The park has a security gate that works well, and the office/store has basics and more. There is also a community garden that the regulars tend to, each having their own row or rows...and they were generous to share. The roads are very dusty...this is Texas, but people were considerate about driving slowly to keep the dust down. There is a river behind the campground and a beach down below you can use. There is also a fishing pond for catch and release. I was told on Wednesday nights they have craft night. There is a mother horse and her colt here in one pasture, and they are friendly, as is the sheep next to them. There is another pasture with two more horses. There are a lot of pretty trees and birds and squirrels. We had a beautiful shade tree on our site and a really pretty view. This was my favorite park so far on our trip (12 days into it). I hope to come back some day! We camped at RiverBend RV Park and Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

We rode our motorcycle up to Lockhart because I had read a review about Black's BBQ...it was well worth it. Luling is a small, old town and Lockhart is quite a bit bigger. We also made a loop up towards Austin, then back down to San Marco, which made for a pleasant ride. I was told that Luling is the first stop on the Texas BBQ tour.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $18.00

This is a lovely campground. The site we were in looked onto a pasture with horses. The site had plenty of room so that we didn't have to unhook the truck and there was plenty of room to park my car. The wifi worked well. The price reflects Passport America. We would definitely camp here again. We camped at RiverBend RV Park and Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Go see the sheep. The pen is near the pool. It is evidently fairly spoiled and will run up to the fence to be petted. It will also bleat at you when you stop petting it and walk away!

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $35.00

We used this campground while passing through the area. Staff in the office is awesome to deal with. The campground is fairly basic, but easy to get to from I10. We had a pull through site that was long enough for our 42' motorhome and toad. There are some trees in the park, but we were still able to use our satellite dish. The campground is gated, but the keypad is located on the side of the building. It's a little funky, but it works. The speed limit is strictly enforced, but it's still quite dusty. Would definitely stay again. We camped at RiverBend RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $35.00

Overnight stop easy off and on I-10. Office staff friendly and helpful. No cable or wifi. Short walk to creek/river the dogs loved it. Pool, volleyball and basketball areas. Would stay here again We camped at RiverBend RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $33.00

This campground have the basics which I need for overnight parking.
The restrooms and showers are not great but clean enough for using, the sides are gravel, grass on both sides and long enough for my motorhome.
The wifi doesn't work with my ipad on my site, they have a small pool and the campground is very quiet.
I wouldn't stay there for my holidays but for overnight parking it was OK.
AT&T provides me 2 bars LTE which wag good enough to using my smart phone as a hotspot. We camped at RiverBend RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $18.00

Excellent and friendly staff, great park just off I-10. We had a pull thru site that was level and convenient to the laundry, bath house and pool area. Will definitely stay here again. We enjoyed watching the horse and goats in the field and the short walk to the river. We camped at RiverBend RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Luling is a small Texas town but has lot of things to see and good places to eat.

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $18.00

We stayed here 4 nights, and really enjoyed our stay. The lady in the office (Kate?.....super nice lady with British accent) was friendly and efficient.....we arrived when she had gone to lunch and left our paperwork on the door for us. :-). Our site was long and level, and we had a clear shot of the sky for satellite. Utilities worked as they should. There is a nice pool and access to the river should you want to canoe, kayak or tube. Luling is a cute little town....make sure to go to the Oil Patch museum and the Mill. We went to Black's BBQ in nearby Lockhart for the BEST brisket we have ever tasted. We would definitely return if in the area......highly recommend. We camped at RiverBend RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $18.00

This was an overnight stop just off I10. The pull through site was in the open so the rooftop dish and OTA antenna worked well. Verizon voice and hotspot also worked well. The utilities also worked well. When making the reservation the lady in the office called us back promptly when we didn't even give our number, she was excellent and was ready for us when we arrived. We have stayed here before and this has been a consistent great overnight or couple day park. We camped at RiverBend RV Park and Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

If you like chicken fried steak or chicken visit Blakes restaurant downtown Luling. Buckee's is an interesting fuel stop and party plus store one exit east, semis are not allowed and there are tons of fuel pumps. Go inside and explore. Very fast checkouts too.

Date of Stay: March, 2016 - $18.00

This is a very pleasant rural campground which is an easy distance from Interstate 10 -- close enough to be an easy drive, but far enough away to eliminate highway noise. The drive-through sites are easy to get in and out of. The sites were unpaved and reasonably level. All the hookups worked ok. We stayed at this park several years ago, and would gladly stay here again. The campground is about an hour drive east of San Antonio. We camped at RiverBend RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near RiverBend RV Park and Campground

Are you affiliated with RiverBend RV Park and Campground ?