Oak Leaf Park Campground

Orange, Texas

Sites: 100+

Latitude: 30.1169031720021

Harry R

Easy access from highway. Open pull through sites. Appears to be an older campground with no WiFi or cable. We were able to get local channels off the antenna. Showers and laundry available but we didn't use them. A little road noise but not loud enough to be bothersome. We camped at Oak Leaf Park Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Kigs usa travels

Park owners very pleasant and caring. Noise from freeway unbelievable -all night. We camped at Oak Leaf Park Campground in a Motorhome.

Army

Park is easy off and on from I-10. Sites are large and level in an area with trees, however, we did not have a problem getting a satellite shot. Owner's were very friendly. Office check-in hours were odd, 7 - 9:30 am and 3 - 6:00 pm. Self check- n envelopes available at other times. Electricity was strong, all hook-ups were properly located and a picnic table was furnished. Park was far enough away from I-10 that road noise was not an issue. If you have a self-contained rig and want a peaceful, inexpensive place to spend the night or a few days to visit the Orange/Beaumont area, this is a good choice. We camped at Oak Leaf Park Campground in a Motorhome.

Poke

Somewhat "rustic" but well kept and managers are friendly and helpful. We were here in January and will stop again this month on our way home. We camped at Oak Leaf Park Campground in a Travel Trailer.

murph164

This park is near the Flying J. It is old and in need of major over haul. Washrooms and laundry were disgusting. We stayed here because we were tired otherwise we would have left. Park is actually pretty with all the trees but there has to be a puppy mill there as dogs yipped all night. I would have rated it as a 1 except the owners were friendly. We camped at Oak Leaf Park Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Oregon Ms

There is a drop box to deposit your money. Literally, pit bulls everywhere, including one barking at my rig door upon arrival at my site. I locked the door and went to bed. I love dogs, I'm a dog owner, I don't complain, but dog deposits every three or four feet outside of my rig was a bit much. Many permanent residents. I was tired, I should have gone on another ten miles. We camped at Oak Leaf Park Campground in a Motorhome.

TXBobcat

This is the worst campground I have ever stayed in. The 50amp electric is on the wrong side, no breaker at site. Water pressure is 30lbs, sites are asphalt, mostly worn away and groved. At my site I did not have to level my trailer. Park is full of contract people. The man that showed me to my site had a very bad attitude. If I had not already paid for the site, and were not traveling with friends, I would have gone to another campground. We camped at Oak Leaf Park Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

firesafety552

The owners of this park has own it for 40+ years. they are in their 80's. The roads are very rough, no maintenance has been performed for years. The electrical is old, the sewer is old, the hosts were friendly, the park is full of construction workers. The only reason we stayed here was there were no other parks available. They were all full. So if you are heading for Orange, Nederland, Port Arthur, there will be a problem finding a park. Would not stay here again. We camped at Oak Leaf Park Campground in a Motorhome.

Gulf Coast RV Resort

Beaumont, Texas

Hidden Lake RV Resort

Beaumont, Texas

Are you affiliated with Oak Leaf Park Campground?