4.3 Poor

Orange, Texas 77632

Sites: 100+

• Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Oak Leaf Park Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $21.00

We stayed for five nights because of family living nearby. The manager was very nice and escorted our 42' to our site in his golf cart. Very personable. There was NO dog poop anywhere, However, there were little piles of mud all around the park caused by "mudbugs" ~ crawfish/crawdads that live underground because of the high water levels. There were two Chihuahuas running around, but the manager told the owners that there was a leash requirement, so that stopped. No other dog problems or sounds that week. No construction workers. The park is very old and was devastated by Katrina, but it was okay for short stays. Not a resort, well worn, but okay. We camped at Oak Leaf Park Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2014 - $22.00

Easy access from highway. Open pull through sites. Appears to be an older campground with no WiFi or cable. We were able to get local channels off the antenna. Showers and laundry available but we didn't use them. A little road noise but not loud enough to be bothersome. We camped at Oak Leaf Park Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2013 - $22.00

Park owners very pleasant and caring. Noise from freeway unbelievable -all night. We camped at Oak Leaf Park Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2013 - $21.00

Park is easy off and on from I-10. Sites are large and level in an area with trees, however, we did not have a problem getting a satellite shot. Owner's were very friendly. Office check-in hours were odd, 7 - 9:30 am and 3 - 6:00 pm. Self check- n envelopes available at other times. Electricity was strong, all hook-ups were properly located and a picnic table was furnished. Park was far enough away from I-10 that road noise was not an issue. If you have a self-contained rig and want a peaceful, inexpensive place to spend the night or a few days to visit the Orange/Beaumont area, this is a good choice. We camped at Oak Leaf Park Campground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Oak Leaf Park Campground

Date of Stay: March, 2012 - $21.00

This park is near the Flying J. It is old and in need of major over haul. Washrooms and laundry were disgusting. We stayed here because we were tired otherwise we would have left. Park is actually pretty with all the trees but there has to be a puppy mill there as dogs yipped all night. I would have rated it as a 1 except the owners were friendly. We camped at Oak Leaf Park Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2012 - $20.00

There is a drop box to deposit your money. Literally, pit bulls everywhere, including one barking at my rig door upon arrival at my site. I locked the door and went to bed. I love dogs, I'm a dog owner, I don't complain, but dog deposits every three or four feet outside of my rig was a bit much. Many permanent residents. I was tired, I should have gone on another ten miles. We camped at Oak Leaf Park Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2012 - $21.00

Somewhat "rustic" but well kept and managers are friendly and helpful. We were here in January and will stop again this month on our way home. We camped at Oak Leaf Park Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2008 - $24.00

This is the worst campground I have ever stayed in. The 50amp electric is on the wrong side, no breaker at site. Water pressure is 30lbs, sites are asphalt, mostly worn away and groved. At my site I did not have to level my trailer. Park is full of contract people. The man that showed me to my site had a very bad attitude. If I had not already paid for the site, and were not traveling with friends, I would have gone to another campground. We camped at Oak Leaf Park Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2008 - $21.00

The owners of this park has own it for 40+ years. they are in their 80's. The roads are very rough, no maintenance has been performed for years. The electrical is old, the sewer is old, the hosts were friendly, the park is full of construction workers. The only reason we stayed here was there were no other parks available. They were all full. So if you are heading for Orange, Nederland, Port Arthur, there will be a problem finding a park. Would not stay here again. We camped at Oak Leaf Park Campground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Oak Leaf Park Campground

Are you affiliated with Oak Leaf Park Campground ?