8 Good

Hours above shown for Central Time Zone

• Phone Phone ?
  • Restrooms Restrooms no
  • Showers Showers no

Ask fellow campers about "Oak Hollow RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $45.00

I back again this year for about three months. The park is better than last year. It now has more sites concrete with curbs. It is very updated with New Laundry, and start building a Bath House. Oak Hollow is quite with plenty of shade. I stay here every time I in the area. We camped at Oak Hollow RV Park in a Motorhome.

1E
Concrete, Asphalt, Gravel

Most all types of business is within five miles.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $50.00

First let me say I read the poor review for this park and I don't know where he was staying but it was either not here or he was lying. The river creek behind us never has gotten even close to full. Even when Houston was flooded with the hurricane, the creek here never filled up. I've been in this park for 3 years now. First in a Class A motor home and now in a travel trailer. It is quiet and wooded. Yes we have wildlife. That's what most campers like about it. Yes we are on the back side of a landfill but you can't see it or hear it OR smell it. There are trees separating us. I have enjoyed this park because it is quiet, quaint, and no one bothers me. It is owned by one man and he is ever working on expanding the facility. We have a laundry facility and he is working on public showers. That's all I need. We camped at Oak Hollow RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Sunny Open, Covered Forested

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $15.00

I am a traveling nurse; I stay at a campground for three to six month at a time. I read RV review to see where I will camp. I pick Oak hollow RV for the convince and settings. I have camped here since last November and love it. There is Birds & Wildlife in the CG that is one of the reason I like it here. I have seen many rains here in the past five months, but never water anyplace other than running down the roads or creek. I drive cross the creek twice a day have never seen it half full yet. There is a Landfill nearby, but there is a RV Repair and Storage between the Landfill and Oak hollow RV. I understand there are others that have been here for years, if it was not nice I don't think they would keep camping here. We camped at Oak Hollow RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

MIDDLE LOOP
Concrete, Asphalt, Gravel

Most any store or eating place within two miles.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $15.00

Do your research on this place! It sits directly next to the Pearland Landfill. In the morning you get a nice aroma of something that I can not describe.They boast about the oak trees here, hence the name Oak hollow, but do nothing for the termites that swarm and will obliterate any wood or partial wood surface.The wildlife is nice, the raccoons will chew through the bottom of your trailer and wiring to gain access. They do nothing for the out of control wildlife.They are adding more trailer spots with nice curbs and driveways, but the drainage has been affected and there is no water retention area.So when it rains and the Cowarts Creek gets full (light rain fills it), you are under water here. Beware! We camped at Oak Hollow RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Concrete, Asphalt, Gravel, Dirt
Other

Buy a rodent Trap and a mask to hide the smell in early mornings! The dump next door is awful!

Featured Campgrounds Near Oak Hollow RV Park

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $1.00

Excellent clean RV park for peace and quiet and off the main road. Drive in and see the beautiful Oaks. My stay in this lovely park was to be short term and turned into one year. Park owner was very understanding. Over that time, road improvements were started and continue with only slight inconvenience. A laundromat is near completion and will be an added convenience to RV'ers. Additional RV spaces are being added at the back of the park increasing the availability. The park is located near shopping and restuarants with easy access to Houston Metro area. Enjoy Oak Hollow RV Park and I would definitely recommend this park to my friends and relatives from out of State. We camped at Oak Hollow RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

1-B

Restaurants and shopping a short drive from the park within the City of Pearland. Walmart, Lowes and Home Depot as well. More of the same within 5-10 miles to Baybrook Shopping mall with upscale restaurants, Golf Galaxy & Dick's Sporting good. Only a 40 minute drive to Galveston by was of I45.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $30.00

We have been camping In a 35' Motor Home at Oak Hollow RV Park since 10/14/2013. We commit to our site by the year so we can travel and have it when we return.

My wife and I have camped at hundreds of SP, COE and Campgrounds in the USA, Canada, and Alaska. We have camped at Resorts to Boom docking. We are members of PPA, C2C, and GS.

Oak Hollow RV Park may not be the biggest or have the most amities. But three years ago there were about 12 RV sites now it is around 70 RV sites. The owner is adding sites almost every week. The new ones are all level concrete with water, 50 amp. electric and sewer.

There are lots of trees for shade and birds to enjoy. We rate Oak Hollow RV a 8.0 when the Laundry room in finished our rating will go up to 9.0. We camped at Oak Hollow RV Park in a Motorhome.

1-B
Concrete, Asphalt

Some Shade, Mostly Shady

All shops and restaurants within two miles.

Walmart, Home Depot, etc.

Featured Campgrounds Near Oak Hollow RV Park

Are you affiliated with Oak Hollow RV Park ?