Twin Pines RV Park

Slaton, Texas

1202 US-84
Slaton, Texas 79364

• Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Twin Pines RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $32.00

Easy to find, check in was easy, escort to site. Park was clean and tidy. Water pressure at 30 psi, but fine for showers. We were visiting family and friends nearby in Lubbock. Would definitely stay again. We camped at Twin Pines RV Park in a Motorhome.

Eat at Cook's Garage; lots of old garage signs up outside. Kind of a burger and beer joint; food was good.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $33.00

$33 is the daily rate, we stayed for a week so we paid $175 weekly rate. This park is just off the highway road noise is minimal. All surfaces are gravel but well drained and level. pull thru sites are long enough to stay hitch regardless if a motorhome, travel trailer or fifth wheel. We were there in a fifth wheel. We unhitched because of were our connections are. Staff is very friendly and helpful, there are two laundry and shower buildings which were very clean and neatly kept. There are small grass strips and areas between sites and around park which is nice compared to other West Texas parks. There is a fenced dog area (quite small for big dogs) for off leash exercise but a couple of walks on the loop roads will be enough for most dogs. We camped at Twin Pines RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $33.00

Stayed here in a 38 ft motorhome with toad. lots of pull-thrus. Sites are mostly flat and required only minimal leveling. Friendly staff. Grounds were neat and clean. Quite a few permanant residents. Park was quiet. We camped at Twin Pines RV Park in a Motorhome.

Asphalt, Gravel

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $175.00

Rate reflected a weekly rate of $175 for 7 days. Nice RV park, just off 84. Sites were pea-stone gravel but well compacted and level. W/E/S were easily accessible (middle of the site). Cable was available but we didn't use. Good phone reception for both AT&T and T-Mobile. Didn't use park Wi-Fi. Park appeared to have mostly full-time/permanent residents, but sites were well maintained. Middle row of pull thru's for short-timers/overnighters. Plenty of maneuverability with a large rigs. Did not use showers or laundry facilities. Park was clean and appeared well managed. Some "road noise" and a nearby "train tracks" but not overly noisy or intrusive. We would stay here again, and would recommend to our friends. We camped at Twin Pines RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Nearest grocery store/gas station was about a mile away. Small mini-mall about a mile south, on frontage road. Easy in, easy out. Downtown Slaton about 1/2 mile from highway. Pizza Hut delivered to park (a plus when you are hungry and don't feel like cooking.)

Featured Campgrounds Near Twin Pines RV Park

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $32.00

2nd stay here, passing through from Denver. Very clean and well maintained. Very friendly staff to check us in and escort us to our pull-through spot. No problem getting a spot without a reservation. Quite a few work campers but all rigs and sites were impeccably maintained. Very quiet park. Downtown Slaton has a great little bakery on the square, but get there early if you want kolaches! We camped at Twin Pines RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $42.00

Small convenient RV park that we've used several times as a one night layover on our way North. Interior roads are in good condition, nice green grass between each RV site, hook ups are located where they should be. The internet would never let me connect, however AT&T signal was good. Would highly recommend. We camped at Twin Pines RV Park in a Motorhome.

Asphalt, Gravel

Pull throughs are large enough and roads are laid out such that you do not even need to disconnect your toad unless you're going somewhere. Good cable TV system. The internet never would let me connect.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $32.00

Stayed here for one night on our way to NM. I will reiterate what others have noted: wide, easily maneuverable roads in good repair. Sites are gravel covered, level, posts/hook ups well placed with plenty of room between sites. I did not use the bathrooms, laundry or showers, but they all appeared to be clean and operational. Park also has a community room with a TV, a small treadmill, sofa and a small kitchen. Staff was very courteous and assisted us to our site. Judging from the appearance of some of the sites, the park appears to be approximately 50% extended stays however, all of the sites were well kept & not cluttered. Although it did not disturb me in the least, the park is literally on the service road of US Hwy 84 and the noise from the passing highway traffic may bother some. No fire pit and the site "table" was an upended wooden core that originally was used for some type of cable, which we did not find unpleasant. I merely mention it for other's consideration. When passing through, we would definitely stay here again. We camped at Twin Pines RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

2 campers found this review helpful. Do you? Yes No Undo

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $33.00

This park made a very convenient stopover while traveling through the Lubbock area on US84. My site was a long pull-thru that afforded me a clear sky for my satellite. It's a basic park with limited amenities, but was more than adequate for one night-- easy to maneuver roads, large flat site and good hookups. We camped at Twin Pines RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $39.00

Definitely not a destination place but a great place to overnight when traveling through Texas. The park is easy to find and easy to access. All the sites are level and the place is very well maintained. The host/staff are very nice. We camped at Twin Pines RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Just passing through - easy overnight place.

2 campers found this review helpful. Do you? Yes No Undo

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $33.00

Nice overnight. Would stay here again. Cable did not work the best. Staff was friendly. Sites were well maintained. We camped at Twin Pines RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $30.00

This medium-sized RV park is laid out well and had nice gravel throughout. We were there just one night, but were given a pull-through next to the laundry/showers. Hookups were good, they had cable but we didn't hook that up, and the laundry room and bathrooms were nice and quite clean. Park WiFi was actually decent and we also got 3-4 bars of Verizon. We were impressed with the great management and their efforts to make it a top-flight park. We would definitely stay here again if in the area. We camped at Twin Pines RV Park in a Motorhome.

L-1

We tried JJ's Cafe in town. It was fairly good but typical diner food.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $32.00

Internet is essentially not usable. Even at 4 a.m. It's so slow that even this page wouldn't load, so I used my IPhone as a personal hotspot. I have four bars on my phone but I suspect something is wrong with the Internet and this area because I still had strange issues. The water pressure in the showers is the lowest I've ever seen ....it's lower than our motorhome! There are two showers in the two toilets are located inside the shower so when someone is taking our showers (which take much longer than usual because of low water pressure!).no one in the park will be able to use the toilet? At $31.50 at night I'm paying over 900 a month equivalent for electricity and water (we didn't hook up to water), and for that price I would appreciate a little better water pressure and a little better Internet. I would definitely try a different park in this region. That said the people at the front are very nice. The young man will wash a 36-foot motor home for about $80 or $100 if he includes the roof, but only if he's not working the front office. In their defense it could be that this region has just terrible Internet service, however I don't know what to say about the low-water pressure, except... it's annoying - we're experienced travelers and this place is terrible with water pressure and internet. Park is all gravel, not too dusty today. We camped at Twin Pines RV Park in a Motorhome.

Fine for overnight...not good for checking the weather on internet. Not good showers - only slightly better than taking a sponge bath.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $42.00

A quick stop over on our way from Austin, TX to Colorado. The staff was very friendly and the park is easy to access with wide pull throughs for an quick in and out. The sites are long enough that I don't have to unhook my truck from my 40 foot 5er. Definitely not a destination but a great stop over if passing through. We camped at Twin Pines RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Nothing - just a stop over headed up to Colorado.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $31.00

My favorite RV Park to stay at every year when we are traveling to/from Corpus Christi to Rapid City South Dakota. Nice, Clean, and Friendly. Don't have to unhook from our 40ft fifth wheel, very level spaces. We camped at Twin Pines RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $31.00

Large level pull through sites, great for a overnight stop. Friendly & helpful staff. Would definitely stop her again. We camped at Twin Pines RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Twin Pines RV Park

Are you affiliated with Twin Pines RV Park ?