The Breeze Hotel & RV Park

Recent Rate: $29 1/2014

• Restrooms (Plumbed) Restrooms (Plumbed) ?
  • yes-ocean Waterfront Waterfront yes-ocean

User2396

Date of Stay: January, 2014 - $29.00

Rate is based on weekly rate. Note: weekly or longer stays the electric is billed separately (about $2-$4 per day) Our "7" rate is primarily the location and view - beach front. All sites have concrete pads. Our pad was perfect level but we noticed some were not. Full hookups were very good. Neighbors are a little close but you can expect that at the beach. Of the 15 sites available, about half were local workers but their sites were clean. There really aren't any amenities. No restrooms or showers. There is 1 washer and dryer which is used by the RV park and motel laundry. The RVers can use it from 7:00 a.m. to noon. The next closest laundry is 5 miles. Staff was very pleasant but they are not in the office most of the time. You can reach them by phone. The best part of the park is location, location, location. There is a fantastic restaurant (the Red Snapper) just down the street. If we were going to this beach, we would stay again. We camped at The Breeze Hotel & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Traveller Excel

Date of Stay: November, 2012 - $45.00

Different rates for the sites, we had a monthly so just ask rate at that moment. Great place, right on the beach, quiet during winter season but be sure to phone ahead to see if there is a spot available. We loved the sound of the surf day and night. We will come back for sure! We camped at The Breeze Hotel & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

OutbackTrekers

Date of Stay: December, 2011 - $12.00

We stayed three months at this park. December through February. It is the only park we could find on the Texas Gulf that has direct access to the beach and a view of the surf. All the sites have concrete pads with very large grassy areas. The Wi-Fi & cable are excellent and access to the small town of Surfside as well as larger service areas with full shopping is close. The folks who run the Park are friendly and helpful and we would definitely stay here again. We camped at The Breeze Hotel & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

drakethib

Date of Stay: July, 2011 - $42.00

Great park, friendly staff, worked with us to get us a good spot when available. Concrete Pads in nice shape and roomy. Cable a little fuzzy, but not too bad. Hookups easy to get to. You can't beat the access to the beach. We were on Spot 6 and I would bet we were 150' - 200 feet from the beach tops. Picnic area and grills are nice, but could use a little touch up. Place was clean, a little shower available to rinse off when coming from the beach. No one was loud, drunk, or obnoxious. Little store and restaurant down the road very near. Did the horseback riding on the beach that was recommended while we were down and my wife and little girl loved it. If we go back to Surfside, we definitely will be staying there again. This is an great place to stay. The place made it for a very nice weekend. The only reason I am giving it a 9 in lieu of a 10 is due to no pool or campground restrooms available. We camped at The Breeze Hotel & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

KSensat

Date of Stay: February, 2011 - $28.00

If you like being so close to the beach that you can see it and hear it, this is it! It's small and everyone there is friendly. The beach was clean and close. We were no more than 200 feet from the beach in parking spot #6. The closest spot was about 75 feet from the beach. I only had two complaints and they were minor. The hook-up water was a little rusty looking and not all cable channels were crystal clear. Would we go back, in a heart beat! We camped at The Breeze Hotel & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Denise M

Date of Stay: December, 2010 - $28.00

I enjoyed a fabulous week at this RV Park. The owner lives on site and is extremely nice. If you want a Park with a lot of activities this is not the one for you. It is right on the Gulf Of Mexico and you can fall asleep to the sounds of the waves. Very quiet and I enjoyed many walks on the beautiful white sandy beach. I will definitely be back. We camped at The Breeze Hotel & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Cougarcamper

Date of Stay: July, 2010 - $42.00

Park is very clean. However, we were in site 7 and there was standing water right off the slab where you park the camper. The owner had put down 2x4's for us to walk on. I parked my camper at an angle to try and have some concrete to walk on from the street to my door. The water finally dried up the day we left. I noticed standing water at another site too. If you want to be up close to the gulf sites 1-3 are the choices. Site 1 is the best and it also is wide enough you have plenty of concrete to sit out on. No showers or toilets for the campers. It would be nice if they did. The owner is very nice and was helpful in suggesting places to eat. On the day we were to depart I had backed up and hitched up to my camper. The owner came knocking on the door telling me I could not park on the grass. I explained we were soon to depart and would not be long. I would not have had to get onto the grass had I not had to park at an angle to keep from stepping into the standing water right outside my door! Other than the mosquitoes that swarm at night the park was very nice and we enjoyed the beach. We do plan to come back and next time we will choose another site as he allows you to pick when you make reservations. Oh one other note. He charges your card the day you call in your reservation for the entire stay! I do not like this policy as I wanted to use another card or pay with cash when I arrived but he had already charged my card. I stayed in July and he charged my card in June. So take note if you reserve way in advance he is using your money. We camped at The Breeze Hotel & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

washman

Date of Stay: July, 2010 - $42.00

Minimally adequate. Premium price for third class physical facilities. The best in Surfside but still not recommended. Apologies and excuses do not make up for inadequate service. We camped at The Breeze Hotel & RV Park in a Motorhome.

AUfan

Date of Stay: July, 2010 - $38.00

Absolute BEST RV park in the area! No "permanent residents", nice break from other parks we have stayed with. WI-FI worked good. Small family type park, owner on site. Beach is literally a few steps away. Pleasant stay, will be back! We camped at The Breeze Hotel & RV Park in a Motorhome.

txtaco

Date of Stay: June, 2010 - $52.00

This is my favorite Beach park. Site #1 is right at the dunes. The owner is on site and very friendly and helpful. My two boys love this place. The rate reflects site #1 and is worth the extra. We camped at The Breeze Hotel & RV Park in a Campground Cabin.

mickeylalor

Date of Stay: April, 2010 - $45.00

We enjoyed our stay at this RV park. The owner was very welcoming and ensured we had everything we needed. All sites are very close to the beach, so any selected site would ensure a enjoyable beach-side experience. The site also has a 6-room hotel. I wish they had put a public restroom and shower on site for us RV folks to use. The RV park sits at the end of a newly installed town bike path, making for a nice bike ride through the town. We camped at The Breeze Hotel & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Jim and Susan Johnson

Date of Stay: September, 2009 - $48.00

This is a new campground built in 2009. We we very pleased when we arrived and saw the spot we were assigned. It was #1 right on the beach which is the reason for the price. The #1 spot is the most desired spot in the campground. The owner is very nice and very friendly. He sprayed around our site but it didn't help with mosquitoes. We can't blame him for something he cannot control. Very clean. We camped at The Breeze Hotel & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Digitalmo

Date of Stay: July, 2009 - $40.00

This RV Park is a great place to just sit and relax and enjoy the gulf breeze. With or without kids your family will love this atmosphere. The RV park is on the beach, and everything is clean and well kept. If you want the closest site to the beach, request site 1 when making a reservation. All sites are great in this small park. They also have a cute little six room hotel for other family without a trailer. We will definitely be back. We camped at The Breeze Hotel & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Nicrisgirl

Date of Stay: May, 2009 - $32.00

Great little RV Park. The area is very quiet - which we like. Both the owner and the Office Manager are very helpful and friendly. The beach is right here! You can drive on the beach, but of course, we just walked to it. The sea breeze is incredible. There are tables and benches and BBQ grills overlooking the beach. There is also a shower to clean off before returning to your RV. This is a great place for families or just to unwind. We would definitely stay here again. Rates vary by season and the info is on the website along with other helpful information. A find! We camped at The Breeze Hotel & RV Park in a Motorhome.

proud798wife

Date of Stay: May, 2009 - $30.00

Oh my goodness this place is like paradise. The owner is such a sweet guy, the RV park is sparkling clean at all times, he takes such pride in his place. Individual trash cans on every lot, peace and quiet is awesome. I wish I could just live here. If you get tired of the beach you can just walk right back to the RV and others can stay that is in your party. Only bad thing that he has no control over is the mosquitoes so bring lots of repellent. The breeze is awesome, and the ocean sounds are to die for. I will always stay here when we come, just hope we can get a reservation. Most perfect vacation ever! Thank you We camped at The Breeze Hotel & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Are you affiliated with The Breeze Hotel & RV Park?