Outback Campground and Marina

• Billiards Billiards yes
  • River River yes

grh1

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $40.00

Stayed here again in September. This time we stayed in a motor home. Many RV sites have been upgraded to 50 Amp so bring an adapter if you don't have one. The owners were kind enough to lend us one for our stay. The new ownership here has brought amazing changes for the better. Even though our last stay was just great, this one was even better. Our kids now have a small beach to swim in the lake. The restrooms are clean and freshly painted as are the buildings. We rented a pontoon boat and the owners gave us a guided check out tour to operate the boat and show us where the best boating was! The boats are priced fairly and are in good repair. Any time we needed anything or had questions, the owners were there to accommodate us. A great stay! We will be back. We camped at Outback Campground and Marina in a Motorhome.

MikeTyler83

Date of Stay: June, 2014 - $35.00

Glad we made the drive! My family and I planned to arrive at 10 PM the first night due to our busy schedules. Worried if this was an issue or not, I called to see if they would still be open, to our surprise they were very accommodating and opened the office just for us at about 10:30. The fishing and atmosphere were great, we caught enough blues to stock up the freezer and have a fresh fish fry over our stay. The evenings were quiet and breezy with beautiful sunsets. My wife and I also enjoyed watching our son play at the park and beach with other kids his age. We cannot wait to come back in September! We camped at Outback Campground and Marina in a Motorhome.

doghousedoug

Date of Stay: May, 2014 - $35.00

Bottom Line: Don't go here. We just didn't feel safe. Too late to make a reservation for Memorial Day Weekend, I found this place on Livingston Lake. The young man on the phone made it sound so lovely, with a swim beach nearby and lakeside views. I was excited to find something special for my family. Unfortunately, the moment we turned off the main road, it became clear to me, we were in trouble! This place was crammed full of boats, dirty trucks, off road vehicles, old decrepit RVs and disgusting bathrooms with no shower to be found. No swim beach to be found, just a cheap water slide and blow-up play slide for kids. The RV sites were haphazardly plotted and too close together with no ability to enjoy an evening with family outside the RV. When I flipped up the hookup for my RV, I only found a 50V plug ~ the 30V plug was totally missing. Marched back up to the office to find a rude owner telling me I need to buy a converter for $30. What? Shouldn't I expect to have an option for my hookup when the nearby RVs do? When I insisted, he threw a temper tantrum and threw a loaner converter at me. Despite everything, we were determined to make the best of our weekend. However, an hour later I told the owner we were just going to leave. Needless to say, they were rude again and threatened to not give the security deposit back. Like what was that for anyway? The place is such a dump, they were not even curious about why we would want to leave. Absolutely no customer service demonstrated by these owners. We camped at Outback Campground and Marina in a Motorhome.

grh1

Date of Stay: October, 2012 - $100.00

The Outback Campground and Marina is an extremely friendly and beautiful place to be. I stayed 7 days in a cabin on the water with absolutely stunning and gorgeous views of the Trinity River and Lake Livingston. Heavily treed and grassy I couldn't ask for a more serene place to stay. It is 1 mile off of FM356 just outside of Trinity. I believe it to be one of the most serene and quiet campgrounds in this Texas area. NO ROAD NOISE and access for all RV’s seems simple and straightforward. Family tent campers were there fishing as well during my stay. Very family friendly and the owners make you feel like part of the family. I will be returning ASAP. We camped at Outback Campground and Marina in a Campground Cabin.

new2rvlivingfulltime

Date of Stay: January, 2010 - $15.00

Stayed at the park for a year. Beautiful site. Park is beautiful and very clean. Customer service was poor; marina does not open until noon and still does not open on many days. Did not feel safe at this park. Tree limbs fell frequently. Damaged our fifth wheel but owner would not address or remedy the problem for us. We camped at Outback Campground and Marina in a Fifth Wheel.

love 2 look at critters

Date of Stay: November, 2009 - $15.00

The campground and marina are located on Lake Livingston with a beautiful and expansive view of the water. It is nestled in among beautiful, tall trees providing shade to almost every site. The grounds are clean as are the restrooms and the marina. This facility is family owned and operated and the customer service is excellent. The owners go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and welcome. The cabins are beautiful, accessible to the water and provide lots of privacy. In fact, the sites are situated in such a way that all of the tenants are afforded comfort and privacy. We have been here for six months and really enjoy being tenants at The Outback. We camped at Outback Campground and Marina in a Fifth Wheel.

Freedom Shores Marina

Corral RV Park

Tomball, Texas

Magnolia Blossom RV Park

Tomball, Texas

Frontier RV Park

Timpson, Texas

Are you affiliated with Outback Campground and Marina?