8 Good

Southbound 59 RV Park & Furnished Country Cabins

Victoria, Texas

6234 US Highway 59 S
Victoria, Texas 77905

• Kid Friendly Kid Friendly ?
  • Phone Phone ?
  • Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes

Ask fellow campers about "Southbound 59 RV Park & Furnished Country Cabins" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $19.00

I like t his park. We have stayed here twice and will do so each time we pass through. We have a large 5th wheel and pull it with a Freightliner Cascadia so we really need a long site whether it is a back-in or pull-through. Their sites are plenty large enough and I didn't have to disconnect my truck so I guess my site was about 80 feet long. It was easy to get into and out of with my big rig. The management have always been accommodating and welcoming. They offer good, free, WiFi and cable TV. This is not a 'destination' park but it is a great 'overnighter'. I didn't give them a '10' because I am just too hard to please so they get a '9'. We camped at Southbound 59 RV Park & Furnished Country Cabins in a Fifth Wheel.

Site 1

There isn't much to do in this area. Just take a walk and enjoy the outdoors.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $19.00

I really wanted to like this park but unfortunately I did not and would not return. The price was certainly good using Passport America Discount ($18.68) which I had to prepay at the time of my reservation. It was really odd when you enter the park there is no signage of where the office is located, when you are pulling a big rig this is especially troubling - not wanting to have to back up any of the rows. So I called the office number I had with me and the owner said she would walk over to the office and meet me and told me the location. She was very friendly. They did have a nice selection of free DVD's available with a really small store. Our site was gravel with sparse grass, mostly red mud. My husband hates sites that are muddy so this was a red flag immediately for him. The sites are average on space. There was lots of road noise and a large amount of long term looking rigs, but most looked very neat. We would not stay at this park again. We camped at Southbound 59 RV Park & Furnished Country Cabins in a Fifth Wheel.

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $33.00

Well kept campground, great for an overnight. Roomy well gravelled level site with easy access to services. No amenities like pool etc.. Staff & owner very friendly & accommodating. We camped at Southbound 59 RV Park & Furnished Country Cabins in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $11.00

stayed for a month, rate was 325.00 plus electric (48.00), site was fairly level, had to use 2 boards under my tires to get level. Wi-fi excellent, Cable is direct tv, lots of channels, they give u a box in the office. laundry had 6 washers and dryers, 1.75 to wash, 1.75 to dry. Management very good. adjacent to Hwy 59 so some road noise. We camped at Southbound 59 RV Park & Furnished Country Cabins in a Travel Trailer.

back in

Featured Campgrounds Near Southbound 59 RV Park & Furnished Country Cabins

Date of Stay: December, 2016 - $29.00

We stayed at Southbound in December. The young family that runs this park are hard-working and very friendly. They put a lot of time and attention in to the little details, and while we were there, were busy with constant improvements. The park is spread over a few acres of property bordered on both sides by farm, so we had lots of sightings of a friendly donkey and a herd of cattle. The park is made up of about half seasonal campers who treat each other like family and good neighbors. It is a warm community. There is a fenced dog yard for playing. Note though that the grass elsewhere on the property has stickers or goatheads that can bother feet. We found these all over the south though, so it is not a fault, just something to note. There are dirt roads within the campground for walking dogs, though. The campground is on Highway 59, but the sites are far enough off the road that it wasn't noisy. Overall, this campground is safe, friendly, and located in a good area. They have planned potlucks and bingo every once in awhile, too. We were there at Christmastime and there was a potluck dinner where we got to meet our neighbors. We'll likely be back in the Spring! We camped at Southbound 59 RV Park & Furnished Country Cabins in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $16.00

We've stayed at this handy little park two years in a row now for overnight stays. Very easy access off the highway. Gravel sites and roads are well maintained. Great hookups for water, sewer and electricity. Will definitely stay here again. We camped at Southbound 59 RV Park & Furnished Country Cabins in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $35.00

Very nice RV park with level gravel pads. The owners and staff and very nice and helpful. The owner helped us trouble shoot our DirecTV problem and loaned us a new cable to hook up with. Their WiFi is very good and fast. The "yards" between the sites are carpet grass. Their dog run is a new addition and quite large. Our dogs loved it. The laundry room and restroom with shower are cleaned daily. The park offers laundry services for the working people that stay here for a very reasonable price. The park is quiet and well maintained. We will stay here again and recommend it to our friends and coworkers. We camped at Southbound 59 RV Park & Furnished Country Cabins in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2015 - $35.00

We have stayed at this campground now for three weeks and we are really enjoying our time here. It is very clean and quiet here. My children love it! They have even made a friend with another child at a nearby trailer. They have room to play outside and they are safe. Everyone here has been really friendly. The Laundromat is clean and the bathroom has been clean every time I have needed to use it. The office staff is friendly and they even have a little store in the office. If you are looking for a place to stay that is quiet and in the country this is the place for you! We camped at Southbound 59 RV Park & Furnished Country Cabins in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Southbound 59 RV Park & Furnished Country Cabins

Are you affiliated with Southbound 59 RV Park & Furnished Country Cabins ?